News Cain Velasquez arrested on a charge of attempted murder for shooting at his relatives molester

Should Cain's friends or family have tried to stop him from making a huge mistake?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having kids is not an excuse to go about shooting people. Cain hit an innocent person. Just because he was trying to get revenge for something that was wrong it doesn't make it right.

Exactly, knew you didn't have kids. Most people who are father's SAY they would do what cain did if they found out someone was molesting their children. HE actually try to do what most people claim they would do.

Obviously I don't condone him shooting at a car with other innocent individuals. He should definitely get charged for that, however I wouldn't feel bad at at for him killing that pedo for hurting children .

If Cain has to do prison time for shooting at a suspected Pedo then this world truly is fucked. I mean you have people that have flat out killed people and got a slap on the wrist...
Here's what the problem is:

1. Cain rammed a car that didn't belong to the child molester and had two innocent people in it.
2. He fired indiscriminately into the car.
3. He hit the elderly stepfather instead of the intended target.
4. He used a gun in a non self-defense, non castle doctrine case.

If Cain had used his hands on the chomo he wouldn't have nearly as many problems, if at all. He'd have less problems if he hadn't put innocent people in danger while attacking the chomo. But really he had the worst case scenario. He harmed an innocent person instead of the guy he was after. Total clusterfuck.

I understand how he feels but you can't just let him go or even give him a slap on the wrist for that. We have laws for a reason and society would break down if we didn't enforce them. There are extenuating circumstances here but he'll still have to do some time most likely. And for the aforementioned reasons I have to agree with that.

Unless the stepfather and the mother are estranged (which would make 0 sense), no he's not quite "innocent".

Not by a lot, actually. His home is also a place of business. That business is caring for children. What happens under that roof to those kids is his (particularly if he's a homeowner) and his wife's responsibility. At worst those children suffered due to his and his wife's complicity in their abuse. Nobody will ever really know if that was the case, probably.

At best his and his wife's criminal negligence was an indirect cause of the childrens' suffering. There is zero excuse for them to have permitted (whether knowingly or not) that to occurr.

The accused's stepfather is an "innocent" and has nothing to do with what his stepson allegedly did to Cain's relative. You are making a lot of assumptions, ones that don't matter, because no parent is responsible for what their adult child does.

Are you trying to justify Cain repeatedly shooting into a moving vehicle carrying multiple people? Had one of Cains shots connected before he pushed their vehicle off the road their vehicle likely would have collided with another moving vehicle.

Everyone must die so Cain can enact vigilante justice?

Those are the actions of someone who does not value the lives of their fellow human beings.

Last edited:
lots of people defending cain for shooting someone related to an alleged pedo lol, if your relative did something heinous would it give us a right to shoot you? I don't think people are going to think of him as a cold blooded killer, but he fucked up big time. if the pedo thing is true hopefully they will be brought to justice and cain judged less harshly.

Too many pages on this thread already to keep up. LOL.

But yeah, I'm sorry that Cain missed. Should've killed that fucker, no doubt about it.
Extrajudicial action is why Cain is in jail.

Unless the stepfather and the mother are estranged (which would make 0 sense), no he's not quite "innocent".

Not by a lot, actually. His home is also a place of business. That business is caring for children. What happens under that roof to those kids is his (particularly if he's a homeowner) and his wife's responsibility. At worst those children suffered due to his and his wife's complicity in their abuse. Nobody will ever really know if that was the case, probably.

At best his and his wife's criminal negligence was an indirect cause of the childrens' suffering. There is zero excuse for them to have permitted (whether knowingly or not) that to occurr.
Astounding amount of ignorance in this post. Not knowing that a crime is occurring does not count as criminal negligence. That's a complete lack of logic. You think that criminal negligence is what happened at best. You're completely illogical and delusional. I hope they never let you on a jury.

lots of people defending cain for shooting someone related to an alleged pedo lol, if your relative did something heinous would it give us a right to shoot you? I don't think people are going to think of him as a cold blooded killer, but he fucked up big time. if the pedo thing is true hopefully they will be brought to justice and cain judged less harshly.
He was definitely wrong for that, but the reason people are defending it to an extent is because the mother and stepfather had a home daycare where the abuse happened, it's HARD to believe neither one knew what was going on. A kid got molested 100 times in their HOUSE, they should be charged as well.

Exactly, knew you didn't have kids. Most people who are father's SAY they would do what cain did if they found out someone was molesting their children. HE actually try to do what most people claim they would do.

Obviously I don't condone him shooting at a car with other innocent individuals. He should definitely get charged for that, however I wouldn't feel bad at at for him killing that pedo for hurting children .

I am not disclosing personal information here.

Astounding amount of ignorance in this post. Not knowing that a crime is occurring does not count as criminal negligence. That's a complete lack of logic. You think that criminal negligence is what happened at best. You're completely illogical and delusional. I hope they never let you on a jury.
I don't know how it works legally, but I find it hard to believe they had no idea a kid got molested 100 times in their own home, isn't the mother supposed to be keeping track of the kids? She never noticed one went missing 100 times?

Don't get me wrong, maybe they didn't know, and they deserve their day in court, but it seems unlikely they didn't have any idea.

Here's what the problem is:

1. Cain rammed a car that didn't belong to the child molester and had two innocent people in it.
2. He fired indiscriminately into the car.
3. He hit the elderly stepfather instead of the intended target.
4. He used a gun in a non self-defense, non castle doctrine case.

If Cain had used his hands on the chomo he wouldn't have nearly as many problems, if at all. He'd have less problems if he hadn't put innocent people in danger while attacking the chomo. But really he had the worst case scenario. He harmed an innocent person instead of the guy he was after. Total clusterfuck.

I understand how he feels but you can't just let him go or even give him a slap on the wrist for that. We have laws for a reason and society would break down if we didn't enforce them. There are extenuating circumstances here but he'll still have to do some time most likely. And for the aforementioned reasons I have to agree with that.
Fair points.. I guess we'll have to see how this case turns out for him. Either way seems like his career is done.

One thing I found interesting is that the guy who Cain shot (the father who is innocent, not the son who has the same name as him) is a former NASCAR driver. Possibly his driving skills is what allowed them to get away from Cain without at least one of them being killed.

https://stockcarracing.fandom.com/wiki/Harry_Goularte
That's the biological father (hence 'Harry' and 'Harry Jr. / Harry Eugene'), though.
Cain (apparently) shot the stepfather, some guy named Paul Bender.

BTW: we don't even know at what age said Paul Bender entered his life.
The alleged Pedo is 43y.o. ffs.
Imagine if "Paul" started banging his mom when he was already 24, and yet they are calling him the stepfather, lol.
Given the way they are reporting the story, I guess it's not the case (it would be hilarious/ridiculous); but you never know.

Cain is one of the few fighters that is universally loved and respected among his peers.

Haven't heard one saying 'Screw Cain, he needs to be in prison for what he did."

He should have never picked up a gun. He needed to use his hands. It would be more satisfying. He could beat up the molester and the father both at the same time. Probably both half to death. Bringing the gun shows premeditation. Also recklessness.

I don't know how it works legally, but I find it hard to believe they had no idea a kid got molested 100 times in their own home, isn't the mother supposed to be keeping track of the kids? She never noticed one went missing 100 times?

Don't get me wrong, maybe they didn't know, and they deserve their day in court, but it seems unlikely they didn't have any idea.

She won't be reopening any time soon.

License should be revoked very soon.

This is so unbelievably crazy to me and I deal with this like this on a day to day basis at work. I really need to hear more. So much on the internet that it’s impossible to know what really happened. I hope justice prevails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back