can we all admit now that Belal will NEVER get a title shot?

Complaining is what he should be doing. He's not even doing that. He's kissing Dana's ass on social media and being a company guy. For a company that hates him. Odd situation.
Kissing ass (his current approach) means he stays in limbo forever. Complaining means he would get sidelined/ultimately released from the org I'm guessing. PR accounts here would instantly flood this forum with "who cares / good riddance" posts in that case in order to sway fan opinion.

IMHO he needs to go nuclear. He should go political. But obviously that is a line that, once crossed, is permanent. Once it becomes apparent that his career is over and it isn't of his own choosing that will be his decision: take a stand or go quietly.

It definitely seems like they are trying to get him to take another fight in hopes that he loses. I hope he gets his opportunity but it’s looking less and less likely that he will, unfortunately.

Never say never. I think his next fight will be for the belt.

Belal may not get the shot, in the event he doesn't, no one actually gives a s$$t cause no one wants to see this fight. The only people that complain are the ones who like to criticize the UFC. And I don't think they actually want to see that fight either.

That's the funny thing about majority of the people that complain about Belal not getting the shot, they don't actually want to see the fight.

I will point out that 0-wins-over-anyone-ranked and 0-finishes Colby fucking Covington just got a THIRD title shot in the same division.
Yeaaaah but he says "greetings nerds and virgins" hahaha isn't it hilarious ? Isn't it ? He's so naturally funny. Whereas Belal, although being a consumate professional with over 75 one man shows, isn’t really as entertaining... oh well, on a good day, maybe he is.

Dustin will be on his tenth title shot before Belal gets his first

Never say never. I think his next fight will be for the belt.
I'll bump this thread when he gets his next "title eliminator" announcement. You bump it once he's in the cage with Leon and the belt is on the line. We'll see which happens first. :)

Needs more pink hair and social media goofy trash talk videos. He should know this by now.

For 300 they wouldn't want that I'm sure.

He should try fighting again. It's been a year.

I'm not saying what race the executives they where.... They where Zionist sympathetic executives.

He should try fighting again. It's been a year.
Then again. Then again. And again. Until he loses.

Because that is what your employer wants. I got you fam. No worries, there will never be more than a 0.00000% chance for a youtube video titled "Palestinian UFC champ gives post-fight speech condemning war" ever being created.

Belal's going to need to make a really boring heel turn that turns him from nondescript into vaguely annoying, since that's what Dana demands.

Then again. Then again. And again. Until he loses.

Because that is what your employer wants. I got you fam. No worries, there will never be more than a 0.00000% chance for a youtube video titled "Palestinian UFC champ gives post-fight speech condemning war" ever being created.
His last win just got brutally finished by #12. He should try fighting again.

It's not my fault Belal isn't making a good case for why he deserves the next title shot by sitting on his ass doing nothing.

His last win just got brutally finished by #12. He should try fighting again.

It's not my fault Belal isn't making a good case for why he deserves the next title shot by sitting on his ass doing nothing.
If 10 consecutive wins isn't a "good case" what is? Will 11 be any different magically? Of course not. It could be 20 wins and you'd still discredit.

Back