CB Dollaway suspended by USADA (Anastrozole, GHRP-2, GHRP-6, Clomiphene, IV Use)

Well, if you are gonna dope, may as well go the whole hog

USADA announced today that CB Dollaway of Gilbert, Ariz., has accepted a two-year sanction for a violation of the UFC® Anti-Doping Policy after testing positive for multiple prohibited substances and using a prohibited method.

Dollaway, 35, tested positive for anastrozole, growth hormone releasing peptide 2 (GHRP-2 or pralmorelin), a metabolite of GHRP-2, and GHRP-6 as the result of an out-of-competition urine sample he provided on December 19, 2018. Anastrozole is a Specified Substance in the class of Hormone and Metabolic Modulators, while GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 are Specified Substances in the class of Peptide Hormones, Growth Factors, Related Substances and Mimetics. All of these substances are prohibited at all times under the UFC Anti-Doping Policy, which has adopted the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) Prohibited List.

Dollaway also tested positive for clomiphene in an out-of-competition urine sample collected on February 9, 2019. Clomiphene is a Specified Substance in the category of Hormone and Metabolic Modulators and is prohibited at all times under the UFC Anti-Doping Policy.

Additionally, Dollaway received an over-the-limit intravenous (IV) infusion on December 13, 2018. IV infusions and/or injections of more than 100 mL per 12-hour period are prohibited, except for those legitimately received in the course of hospital treatments, surgical procedures, or clinical diagnostic investigations.

Dollaway’s two positive tests and use of an over-the-limit IV were treated as a single, first violation because, after a thorough investigation, it was determined that the positive tests were consistent with ingestion prior to January 11, 2019, the date he received notification of his first positive test. Dollaway’s two-year period of ineligibility began on December 13, 2018

https://ufc.usada.org/cb-dollaway-accepts-doping-sanction/

Hollaways defence..

View attachment 636035
Lol if you anything about PEDs these are less effective than using a single steroid. It's mostly PCT stuff.

Herb is disappointed, he wanted to ref him again and this time, to see him die in the cage

Obviously using clomid and an anti estrogen as he's came off cycle recently so they still missed something haha.
As for ghrp 2 and 6, I've taken that and Ipamorelin and it's decent, but won't help his athletic performance too much.

The guy had a drug treatment as part of a medical procedure. That shouldn't mean a 2 year sentence. The fighters need to unionize. A union would get him health care and fight for him in a case like this.

Queens of the Goat Age:

C6ldMwfVoAATFI6.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

does any fighter just say, yup I did substance X and this is why, these are the things i took and it's much more common than anyone wants to admit... instead they always say, i didn't knowingly do it, im sorry but i'm innocent...

On testing day, he admitted the use of hgh to heal shoulder injury. The test results however were negative.

So he failed a drug test. He confessed. Normally pretty concrete evidence.

Its like he completely gave up trying to mask it. He took alot of necessary substances, it's not lime he over did it. People just dont know how peds work. Using just one ped youre looking at 3 or 4 substances minimum you have to put in your body depending on the ped.

He juiced like they all juice except didnt mask shit.

Except maybe Chael who had a triple stack at UFC 175 if im not mistaken.

On testing day, he admitted the use of hgh to heal shoulder injury. The test results however were negative.
His sample would not have been analysed for HGH.

HGH test requires a dedicated blood sample. If cro cop didnt provide that sample (he didnt), it could not be analysed.

Of course, had he known that he could have saved himself a whole load of trouble

The guy had a drug treatment as part of a medical procedure. That shouldn't mean a 2 year sentence. The fighters need to unionize. A union would get him health care and fight for him in a case like this.

Lol, no

Breast cancer drugs and female fertility drugs for back problems? Do me a favour......

Tested in mid December last year.
Results end of August -
Seems legit

They didnt have the test results at the end of August

they had the test results back in December/January, but cases take time to investigate and reach agreement

Peds do teach technique. PEDs have a huge impact on recovery. Better recovery means less downtime and more mat time. Mat time equals better technique and skillsets. Arguably also better fight IQ since a fighter using will have more mat time to spar and work on gameplans.

Coming from somebody who got on a "mild" stack for bjj. My mat time easily doubled because my recovery was ridiculous. I was easily able to do 2-3 hours of bjj and wake up the next day with little to no soreness and my injury rate went way down.
This.^
There's not much more to add to the discussion about the effectiveness of PED's really.

Back