Chris Leben vs Phil Baroni, Bareknuckle Fighting in Wyoming on October 20th

The UFC sold for four billion dollars. Two recognizable names who fought in many, many entertaining fights are now going down that path of old, sad, brain-addled pugilists scraping by to remain relevant and pay the bills.

A story as old as time. As much as we make fun of the Reebok deal, at least that deal is better than the UFC retirement plan.

U Fight Cheap
U Forever Concussed
U Funded Corporatism
U Fucked, Chris

This BKB thing is a perfect place for the washed up, tatted freaks like Leben and Rawlings. As well as the old, washed up, roid heads like Prindle and Baroni.

Sad War Machine went to prison before we could watch him in one of these.

Tommy Morrison got a fight in Wyoming while close to death with full blown super AIDS. Leben and Baroni will have no problem

Something about watching Leben get punched in the head gets me off. Really hope this fight goes to the final round with Baroni k.o.ing Chris into a coma.

giphy.gif

Yeah, Leben won't get cleared and that will be that.

whoa. Big fan of Leben but Phil Baroni is a more superior boxer w/ better head movement and speed. I hope Leben still has knock out power bc if not, it will be a long night for him

? Baroni isn't exactly a good boxer. Look at his biggest highlight of all time with the Menne stoppage, a barrage of arm punches. Only one win over a striker, early in his career over Suloev He's also a sub-.500 record fighter.
Leben isn't someone known for his striking technique in any way, but he is at least known for winning on the feet against good opponents.

neither guy has any business fighting anymore. leben quit on his stool last time he fought and baroni is chinny now.

I like Leben but, i need to see that NYBA best evah hand speed and KO Leben.

neither guy has any business fighting anymore. leben quit on his stool last time he fought and baroni is chinny now.
this is the shot in the arm mma needs so stop trying to shit all over these two tried and true warriors

Back