CNN- Are you smarter than Donald Trump? Take our IQ test!

The same company that put up a bogus gun talking about bump stock? Also has reporters in fake locations and lies about. The one's that harassed a reddit guy for a gif he made about Trump owning CNN?

So journalistic much wow

Every journalist on cnn is gay. Anderson cooper, don lemon, Richard quest. I’m not sure about wolf.

Nothing wrong with gay but most gays are betas and betas are enraged by Trump’s alpha.

So the Orange Overlord says he should have an IQ test with Tillerson because Tillersin called him a moron, CNN makes something about it and CNN is fake news...... got it

If there were raw footage of Trump raping a cat and it was reported you Trump followers would somehow blame the news and the cat.

"That pussy had it coming!" #FakeNews

So the Orange Overlord says he should have an IQ test with Tillerson because Tillersin called him a moron, CNN makes something about it and CNN is fake news...... got it

If there were raw footage of Trump raping a cat and it was reported you Trump followers would somehow blame the news and the cat.

"That pussy had it coming!" #FakeNews

Did you take the test. Has some legit questions and then some absolute stupidity. Basically just a slanderous piece.

Eminem unleashes on Trump: The 11 fiercest lines

^^^This is a top story on CNN right now.

More propaganda from the Clinton News Network.

And unless you're taking a real timed IQ test from a pyschologist in person, the most accurate way to determine your IQ is isolate 3 timed and credible online ones and then round your score.

One online one probably won't give you an accurate score.
It doesn't actually improve the situation, but the IQ test in the link is a gag.

If you all didn't want to see CNN talking about how stupid Trump is you shouldn't have voted in the dumbest candidate in US history. Even Limberbutt McCubbins was smarter.
One of the dumbest posts i've ever read

I love how all these idiots are mad at CNN for posting this yet have nothing to say about the fact the president challenged his Secretary of State to an IQ challenge.

One is way worse than the other guys and it's not the former.....

I love how all these idiots are mad at CNN for posting this yet have nothing to say about the fact the president challenged his Secretary of State to an IQ challenge.

One is way worse than the other guys and it's not the former.....

I haven’t seen a single post in this thread with anyone saying they’re angry or mad.

Your post is like CNN’s “news”..... fake

I haven’t seen a single post in this thread with anyone saying they’re angry or mad.

Your post is like CNN’s “news”..... fake
Several, including you, have trashed them. But nothing for Trump who actually issued the challenge. Interesting.

Several, including you, have trashed them. But nothing for Trump who actually issued the challenge. Interesting.

Every single post in here has been laughing at cnn.... not one single person is rustled in the least.

Please give an example of someone that’s “mad”. You said “including you”..... My post has zero anger in it.

Every single post in here has been laughing at cnn.... not one single person is rustled in the least.

Please give an example of someone that’s “mad”. You said “including you”..... My post has zero anger in it.
Ok, so no one is laughing at Trump?

Whatever response you're having and however you'd call it, you're not having that response for Trump is the main point.

How has being "smart" worked out for you guys if youre working a mediocre salary and depressed taking your anger out on sherdog?. Meanwhile your perceived "dumb" guy is a billionaire leader of a country

I don't really care what you think. But know that one is a left wing news company and the other is the leader of the free world.

"I love how all these idiots are mad at CNN for posting this yet have nothing to say about the fact the president challenged his Secretary of State to an IQ challenge."

You realize there is already a large thread on the front page talking about that right?

This is a thread about cnn...

Ok, so no one is laughing at Trump?

Whatever response you're having and however you'd call it, you're not having that response for Trump is the main point.

You’ve got to be kidding me...... is this serious? People laugh at trump in every thread and even in this one he’s called “orange overlord”

Your original post was calling everyone in this thread “idiots” and that we were all “mad” at CNN.

You are pushing the idea that you wanted to be true but literally none of it is

You’ve got to be kidding me...... is this serious? People laugh at trump in every thread and even in this one he’s called “orange overlord”

Your original post was calling everyone in this thread “idiots” and that we were all “mad” at CNN.

You are pushing the idea that you wanted to be true but literally none of it is
No, you're mistaking the actual point I made. The people in this thread criticizing/mad at/laughing at/whatever have nothing to say about Trump.

You're focused on the fact that you don't feel made but are not addressing the fact that Trump is the one that issued the contest. It's hypocrisy no matter what emotion your feeling.

Back