Comey memos turned over, leaked already, link inside

Homer, where I come from we call that “bitch shit”.

Ain’t nobody gives a fuck about your 35000 hot dog gifs.

Man up or shut up.

PS, LOL at “but he’s still a subject”

y97.jpg
I'm offering you a 1 year sig bet, take it or leave it.

I want this pee tape or some prison sentences. Enough buildup already. :mad:

I want this pee tape or some prison sentences. Enough buildup already. :mad:

I know the safeguards of the legal process make it move especially slow in the US, but I'm becoming increasingly sympathetic to the Trumper morons' "shit or get off the pot" perspective on the Mueller investigation.

I know the safeguards of the legal process make it move especially slow in the US, but I'm becoming increasingly sympathetic to the Trumper morons' "shit or get off the pot" perspective on the Mueller investigation.

Yeah, I wouldn't know about someone else' perspective. I'm just tired of all the resources expended and rumors generated around these politically-related investigations and there being no prosecutions. Either resources are being wasted or some folks are above the law, it seems. So yeah, shit or get off the fuckin' pot already. :)

If for no other reason it’s doing serious damage among the citizens of our country.

Whatever, let it continue. It will be all that much worse for the media and democrats when trump walks.

If for no other reason it’s doing serious damage among the citizens of our country.

I have absolutely no serious concern over that matter. It's not doing serious damage to our citizenry at all, and it regards a series of extremely important subjects.

Yeah, I wouldn't know about someone else' perspective. I'm just tired of all the resources expended and rumors generated around these politically-related investigations and there being no prosecutions. Either resources are being wasted or some folks are above the law, it seems. So yeah, shit or get off the fuckin' pot already. :)

Yeah, my primary annoyance is the amount of corrupt and objectively bunk policy that the administration and Republican Party are getting through with less than deserved criticism because of it.

That’s bitch shit homer.

Sack up or go post a hot dog gif.

Oh that’s right, you ain’t got the balls.

Why not just take the sig bet? Both of you look like women right now.

Yeah, my primary annoyance is the amount of corrupt and objectively bunk policy that the administration and Republican Party are getting through with less than deserved criticism because of it.

In this day and age it's hard to imagine any shortage of criticism.

I have absolutely no serious concern over that matter. It's not doing serious damage to our citizenry at all, and it regards a series of extremely important subjects.

How many families do you think no longer speak?

How many friendships have been lost?

How many violent leftist protests?

Remember when the guy tried to assassinate a bunch of republicans?

Maybe you don’t consider that damaging, but I do.

Why not just take the sig bet? Both of you look like women right now.

Because I got nuts the size of fuckin grapefruits, and when I plop those fuckers on the table, bitches like homer disappear like cnns credibility.

I'll take that wager. What are we going for?
Umm...a 1 year sig bet.

Trump is removed from office on or before December 31st, 2019.

I'm talking the affirmative, that yes he will be removed on or before that date.

How many families do you think no longer speak?

How many friendships have been lost?[/B][/U]

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Putting familial and friendly relationships upon the Mueller investigation. This may be one of the most insanely, whoreishly hilarious things I have read on this site.

Holy shit.
giphy.gif
leo-toast-4.nocrop.w529.h234.gif
giphy.gif
tenor.gif

Back