Rumored Conor McGregor accused of raping woman at NBA Finals. He Denies Allegations. Police investigating

You're gay.

And now you're two more accusations from a dick in your butt.
Discussion is about multiple accusations of sexual assault, a crime, you equate that with an accusation of being homosexual. Makes sense. Typical usage of projection to construct a nonsensical “argument”.

Last edited:
This fucking guy has over half a dozen accusations of the same thing. And retards in here like, that doesn't sound like Conor. I know he parties, but he'd never do that. Fucking dorks.

I think most agree Conor McGregor could rape someone.

It's just the story here the way it's been told SO FAR at least is completely outlandish and inconceivable, especially if done in public.

Discussion is about accusations of sexual assault, a crime, you equate that with an accusation of being homosexual. Makes sense.

Oh so his logic of being accused 3 times of something, makes "it a pattern", only applies to crime?

Okay, you're a rapist.

2 more and uh-oh.

All kind of sports and media star are doing this week in and week out - how many are subject to as many allegations as McGregor has been?
They aren't as famous... not even close... and tons of them... the Texans quarterback was accused by like 20 women... Ben Rothleisberger was accused more than once... some random skill position nfl player it wouldn't even make the news

Big reminder: you have only heard this account as presented by TMZ which is not an impartial source.

TMZ is known to have a close relationship with Dana White.

It is highly possible the specific wording of the allegation in the legal documents offers more clarity than what is in the public domain right now.

https://www.rollingstone.com/cultur...accused-attempted-rape-nba-finals-1234772583/

"A demand letter shared with Rolling Stone by the accuser’s attorney, Ariel Mitchell, describes the woman’s alleged encounter with McGregor in graphic detail."

Rolling Stone was shared a copy, and they still referred to it as a "demand letter".

Didn't TMZ drop the news about Dana slapping his wife? Seems odd if they had a close relationship that they would break the news about their biggest cash cow raping a woman in a public bathroom? I do take what TMZ says with a grain of salt always because they are all about getting those first clicks and throw a story up ASAP.

TMZ did break the news about Dana slapping his wife - because they obtained the tape and then allowed Dana to have a softball question on-camera response to accompany the article breaking the news. This allowed Dana to gain a significant amount of control over the narrative that he would not otherwise have got.

TMZ are as you say in the business of finding this kind of shit and presenting it in order to drive traffic to the site - so if they get ahold of a video of Dana slapping his wife or wind of legal papers accusing McGregor of rape then they are going to report on it.

How they report on it, what they put in and what they leave out, is at their discretion and that can a gigantic impact on the way any stories is perceived as it goes through other media sites and social media.

This fucking guy has over half a dozen accusations of the same thing. And retards in here like, that doesn't sound like Conor. I know he parties, but he'd never do that. Fucking dorks.
Conor is one of the most accessible public figures in the world. If Messi was as accessible as Connor he'd have the same accusations following him around

Don't forget she only escaped cause she elbowed Conor repeatedly. She outstruck an MMA pro, I mean I know Conor's been on the decline but...

and at that point, and only that point, did the multiple security guards holding the door shut, on both sides of the door, also finally let her free.

I am not gonna "victim" blame, but I'm gonna say this is the dumbest thing i've ever heard. If it happened, it'd be one of the most sensational criminal litigations of our lifetimes based on the coordination between event staff, Conor's personal staff, Conor himself etc. There'd be a dozen people in jail and she'd get 10's of millions in damages.

Very odd shes declined a criminal trial and is looking for immediate settlement from people who have bankroll for top tier law teams. Lol

When you got Big Potato Bread, you can make problems slide

{<Mcgoat}

Okay, so she claims it was done in a VIP bathroom, which makes the story at least somewhat plausible. The key would be where was she when all these security guards kidnapped her and forced her into the bathroom? Was she already in VIP? Was she in a public corridor? Where did they snatch her at?

Oh so his logic of being accused 3 times of something, makes "it a pattern", only applies to crime?

Okay, you're a rapist.

2 more and uh-oh.
Pattern of accusations. Just like Cosby, who wasn’t convicted for decades after many accusations.
Are you a child? This is how you make your point, with the skills of a junior high schooler?
I never said he was guilty so you can fuck off with the stupid defense.

Conor is one of the most accessible public figures in the world. If Messi was as accessible as Connor he'd have the same accusations following him around

Absolutely, Conor is accessible and loves to party heavily, he also allegedly rampantly cheats which makes it much easier for crazy chicks to shoot their shot.

It's absolutely possible he banged this chick, and she might have not even liked how it went down, but I can't imagine a coordinated attack from NBA event staff and his own guards on an unsuspecting woman, including kidnapping her and confining her to a tight space while she was raped and repeatedly attempted to escape.

https://www.rollingstone.com/cultur...accused-attempted-rape-nba-finals-1234772583/

"A demand letter shared with Rolling Stone by the accuser’s attorney, Ariel Mitchell, describes the woman’s alleged encounter with McGregor in graphic detail."

Rolling Stone was shared a copy, and they still referred to it as a "demand letter".
Thats what the legal document is called. You issue a demand letter to someone when what you are saying to them is 'agree to settle this or we'll file' - that is just the standard name for that type of letter.

Now if McGregor follows through on what his attorney has said so far then he won't settle and the ball goes back to the court of the accuser's legal team to file suit against him.

Its a game of chicken to an extent - if she has no case then Mcg's lawyer will go 'then file and lose and end up paying all your costs', the calculation on either side is all around the possibility that exists of them winning or losing at trial and how much they will be damaged by the process of that itself.

The story is so unbelievable. Dudes gonna risk it all in a stall at the heat game? Give me a break.

How many times did GSP, Federer, Fedor, or Messi get accused in their entire careers?
Why are you picking out only GOATs? Conor peaks in fame, but there are plenty athletes who have been accused of rape. Fedors brother has, and actually got convicted for it, and Cristiano Ronaldo has been accused as well and settled out of court.

I don't know what happened with those previous cases, but my guess would be that they fell under the table. I don't know where all of these allegedly happened. I know one happened on the coast of Italy. And in Italy you can't just settle out of court with what I believe would be called a 'capital' crime. That's an American system. In many European countries the police has to investigate violent crimes. And they have to take the evidence to court. Of course the victim could be conviced to stay quiet, but since she already went to the police, it has to be investigated. Wether she wants to press charges or not at this poiont.
I would assume that at least in that case, not much will happen going forward. Otherwise something probably would already have happened at this point.

She should get prison time for false accusations

Don't know if this is true but this dude sure does seem to have these kind of events happen often to him.

Don't know if this is true but this dude sure does seem to have these kind of events happen often to him.

He's just very unlucky that he keeps getting accused of sexual assault in different parts of the world

Back