Media Conor says Dustin doesn't belong in HOF

dustin-poirier-conor-mcgregor.gif

ezgif-2-ba364f466553.gif
guess those last 2 punches were harder than we all though.
this explains all stupid talks of Conor

I say this as a guy who thinks Conor was easily beating him until the leg injury
Except he wasn't, Conor started ok but he got fucking mauled on the ground, then they stood up and snap.

Ain't folk quick to forget.

Except he wasn't, Conor started ok but he got fucking mauled on the ground, then they stood up and snap.

Ain't folk quick to forget.
Oh yeah I should have specified that I was talking about the first fight, he also had lingering problems which likely helped the snap in the second one. Good for him that he took a break and healed it as much as he can, even if he never wins a fight again.
And we all know that Conor defended takedowns and grappler just fine against vastly superior wrestlers/grapplers than Dustin.

That's the point, dumbass. There is no MMA Hall of Fame. Comparing the UFC Hall of Fame to the boxing Hall of Fame, as you did here:

is what I would expect from an idiot.

No, you didn't mention him. This was your post where you explicitly disregarded anyone who isn't a champion.

You are an absolute moron.

<36>
Yes, you are the pillar of intelligence :rolleyes:

Neither is Conor. Getting gifted title shots, never defending, and never facing contenders =/= hall of fame. The UFC HOF is a complete fucking joke though, so they will both be in no doubt.

Fuck Conor but he's not wrong here, Dustin is not a hof caliber fighter.

He will however get in the Hall of Fame by getting the Forrest Griffin community award.

There have been 12 UFC Lightweight champions.

• 4 of them have 3 title defenses
• 1 of them has 2 title defenses
• 1 of them, with 1 title defense, finished Dustin in his title defense.
One of the champions with 3 title defenses finished Dustin in a title defense.
One of the champions, with 0 defenses, finished him when Dustin had more fights and more UFC appearances than him when he lost.

That's 6 of them, not including Conor who beat him at FW...two of which with title defense wins over Dustin, out of 12 champions. How, again, does Dustin have a better record of wins than most of those who held the title when half of the champions are described above...? That doesn't even include those that won the title and defended it, that you're saying Dustin has a better resume than. Better resume how? By losing title fights and beating former featherweight champions?

One can argue that having a record of wins against champions or certified all time greats-champions is more important than number of title defenses. Poirier beating Holloway, Alvarez, Pettis, Conor, or Chandler, one can argue, is more significant than someone defending against Kenny Florian or Al Iaquinta.

I am not saying I necessarily agree, but it is arguable. And so that he well deserves inclusion into the HOF, since there are no criteria for when one qualifies for it.

It's true don't let the hate for Conor blind you he chokes in every big fight and unlike Cerrone he doesn't have the records or number of fights to back him up. Maybe his fight with Hooker will be nominated for the fight wing but that's a bout it. Badass fighter but not HOF worthy just based off of his own merits.

It's true don't let the hate for Conor blind you he chokes in every big fight and unlike Cerrone he doesn't have the records or number of fights to back him up. Maybe his fight with Hooker will be nominated for the fight wing but that's a bout it. Badass fighter but not HOF worthy just based off of his own merits.
<LikeReally5>

he's right, sherdoggers think EVERYONE should be on the HOF.
only undisputed champs should qualify

You're speechless i know cause you ain't got a case for Dustin.

Go back on hiatus bud.

I literally laughed out loud at this buddeh

<36>

Now real talk:

Dustin should probably be in HOF.

Conor should probably be in jail.

<WhatItIs>

There

I literally laughed out loud at this buddeh

<36>

Now real talk:

Dustin should probably be in HOF.

Conor should probably be in jail.

<WhatItIs>

There
hur dur he should probably be in the UFC HOF that's your case? That's what your gonna present to the board???

{<jordan}
stick to talking about fighters fashion it's the only thing you know anything about.

hur dur he should probably be in the UFC HOF that's your case? That's what your gonna present to the board???

{<jordan}
stick to talking about fighters fashion it's the only thing you know anything about.

Sorry to have triggered you.

Back