Cris Cyborg doesn’t want to fight Amanda Nunes ‘because Brazil vs. Brazil is not cool’

Leslie Smith once beat Raquel Pennington who beat Miesha Tate in her last fight years later, this means Leslie Smith is a good opponent even though she has never reached the top 10 at BW (and barely reached top 15). Smith managed to controversially beat Rin Nakai after all.

Now see what you can do with Lina Lansberg.

dnno.gif

they aren't in the same weight class so who cares.
Cyborg rarely fights anyone in her own class, so it matters much more than it does with most other fighters. Her last fight at FW was against a woman whose entire career was at BW except the one or two fights she took at flyweight. Prior to that Cyborg fought two long time bantamweights at a catchweight.

So it is reasonable to peruse the rankings at bantamweight to find her next match up, because that's exactly what Cyborg is doing.

Brazil has always been this way. There are a few outliers like machida shogun, Anderson vs maia (we saw they wouldn't hurt eachother) and Anderson vs vitor (Vitor is the outlier outsider brazillian)

chuteboxe vs BTT was a pretty big rivalry back in the day

Just another salty crybaby hater with excuses.

Calling me a crybaby instead of answering a straightforward question? I'll take the W then. We can continue trading insults back and forth if you'd like, but that's just in garbage time. I've already sat my starters.

You guys are stupid. She said she would fight her."I’d fight Amanda, but I have no interest in fighting her,”

Cyborg rarely fights anyone in her own class, so it matters much more than it does with most other fighters. Her last fight at FW was against a woman whose entire career was at BW except the one or two fights she took at flyweight. Prior to that Cyborg fought two long time bantamweights at a catchweight.

So it is reasonable to peruse the rankings at bantamweight to find her next match up, because that's exactly what Cyborg is doing.

Cyborg-Miesha-Holly.png
20150901081014_holm.JPG

#DENIAL

You guys are stupid. She said she would fight her."I’d fight Amanda, but I have no interest in fighting her,”

No, but clearly you are. Cyborg said she has no interest in the fight and would avoid it. The fight is never going to happen unless Cyborg is interested in it and actually pursues it.

Calling me a crybaby instead of answering a straightforward question? I'll take the W then. We can continue trading insults back and forth if you'd like, but that's just in garbage time. I've already sat my starters.

I told you.

No, you're stupid. Cyborg said she has no interest in the fight and would avoid it. The fight is never going to happen unless Cyborg is interested in it.

So you chose to ignore the three or for times she said she would fight her. That's cool

If you were going to repeat 'Mikey Palangio's' bullshit, you could've simply quoted it.

'Cyborg will fight anyone you morons'?

'I won't fight a Brazilian at 140 but now that miesha, Ronda, holly aren't champ maybe they'll fight me' - Cyborg

She disagrees.
When I see someone has been here a year and has that many posts, knows who posted what on a ten page thread, I know their bitterness runs deep and there's no point in arguing.

You're right, Cyborg is scared, she's ducking, and every girl she hasn't fought would beat her.

So you chose to ignore the three or for times she said she would fight her. That's cool

So you choose to ignore the fact that said she isn't interested in the fight and plans to avoid it? That's cool.

"We’re two Brazilians, and that would ‘kill' one Brazilian. Why kill one if we’re representing the same country? It’s us against the world."

And this is why fighters should have no say in picking matches. This is the most asinine comment I've ever heard. Geez, imagine if American thought this?

It's so deliriously ridiculous to even open your mouth and expose your Brazilian stupidity. It's better to stay silent and let people think you're stupid cyborg, than to speak and remove ALL doubt.

If I were ufc, I'd make sure she only fights fellow stupid people from a certain country.

Back