DeMarcus Cousins signs with the Warriors

Yup and nobody hated them for it. People only hated them once they signed another mvp, and now hate them more for signing arguably the best center in the league.

The bulls never did that. They always drafted their best players... Jordan, Pippen, kukoc, grant. The only major free agent they got was rodman and he was pretty far from being an MVP.
“They always drafted their best players....”

“Free agent Rodman.....”

Sounds like the same thing to me..... They drafted a stellar team and got some great players in FA.

(Granted, I agree this Boogie thing is over the top. The Bulls were still a very similar situation with KD.)

Golden State drafted three all Stars, two in free agency. One will be injured for most of the season and might not even be able to play. They did this the right way.

I agree this, as much I hate the Warriors. Klay,Steph and Draymond were great picks whether they really knew what they were getting at the time or not. KD just took them to another level. I heard someone say in the last year "You can't copy how the Warriors play, you can try but you'd need to have 3 of the greatest shooters in NBA history on your team at the same time, like they do"

So the market was weak for centers in general, and especially for big men that are coming of major injuries and have emotional issues. So nobody wants to sign him max this year, so he takes 5 mill for an amazing situation to get a chip and be able to take it easy for the first half of the year. Then he signs a max the next year.

makes sense.

The thing is if he doesn't come back to what he was he's leaving literally millions on the table. The market is not weak for Demarcus Cousins, it's weak for like John Henson.

Am I missing something here? Cousins is complete garbage, overhyped, big man and not to mention hes fucking hurt lol...He won't even be available to play until December and thats being hopeful. Not to mention hes totally toxic off the court.

He hardly made any impact with NO...his defense sucks too. Fits well with GSW, since none of the starting 4 can defend either.

The league needs to step in and say no. Come on man, they can literally let Cousins rest 3/4 of the season and still be the #1 or 2 seed. This shit is crazy....
And they veto the CP3 trade to LA. Hilarious.

Am I missing something here? Cousins is complete garbage, overhyped, big man and not to mention hes fucking hurt lol...He won't even be available to play until December and thats being hopeful. Not to mention hes totally toxic off the court.

He hardly made any impact with NO...his defense sucks too. Fits well with GSW, since none of the starting 4 can defend either.

Do you even watch basketball?

I hope the Celtics get Kawai. If Kawai, Kyrie, Hayward and Horford are all healthy, at least there will be something maybe approaching kind of an interesting challenge for the Warriors in the finals.

there is hope it could backfire. cousins is really good, but he is also a nutcase and there is a chance he could actually hurt the team chemistry. but yea, the legue is getting stupid. this is just going to get worse as a few teams are just going to field superteams and there will be like 5 teams winning 65 games +

If you believe this then why the outrage. No one offered him anything.

This is on some 2K level shit, talk about floor spacing when you have the best shooters in the league in 4/5 positions.
Unless Lakers pull off a miracle and get PG and Kawai this one is over before it began.

If you believe this then why the outrage. No one offered him anything.

After I heard that I retract my earlier statement. I can't believe nobody would even take a chance on the guy.

Is there even one reason to watch the NBA at all next season? Man I miss 90's NBA that shit was 10x better than this nonsense.

It was much better than this era. It's a shame too because there are a lot of talented players in this era, but they're all clustered together in just a few areas.

there is hope it could backfire. cousins is really good, but he is also a nutcase and there is a chance he could actually hurt the team chemistry. but yea, the legue is getting stupid. this is just going to get worse as a few teams are just going to field superteams and there will be like 5 teams winning 65 games +

NorCal here. My family are Kings fans and everyone celebrated when Boogie left town. He is a fucking CANCER. He is a piece of shit, so lets not act like everything is going to work with the Warrios.

NorCal here. My family are Kings fans and everyone celebrated when Boogie left town. He is a fucking CANCER. He is a piece of shit, so lets not act like everything is going to work with the Warrios.
thats what i am saying. adding another big name doesnt mean you will automatically be better. they seem to all like each other and now you bring a selfish player with questionable character and it might not be a good thing

lol

only hope that boogie is incredibly disruptive enough that it messes with the warriors chemistry

otherwise, just lol ... why not join LeBron in LA?

This is on some 2K level shit, talk about floor spacing when you have the best shooters in the league in 4/5 positions.
Unless Lakers pull off a miracle and get PG and Kawai this one is over before it began.

• He isn't going to play meaningful minutes until Jan/Feb
  • He is almost 300 pounds and shredded his ankle to bits
  • He is a fucking total nut case and a team cancer
  • His last team was much BETTER without him! They had a higher winning percentage without him!
  • Nobody was calling him, so why is the league bitching?

thats what i am saying. adding another big name doesnt mean you will automatically be better. they seem to all like each other and now you bring a selfish player with questionable character and it might not be a good thing

He knows that how he does this year will make all the difference in the world as far as future contracts. It also sounds like he really likes the players. I don’t think he’ll be stirring shit and causing problems at all. He’s got that competitive edge and fight in him which is really important.

He’s the opposite of someone like Dwight Howard.

Back