Law Dems want to decriminalize HIV+ sex with unknowing partners ++UPDATE ITS NOT A FELONY ANYMORE++

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/decriminalize

decriminalize
verb de·crim·i·nal·ize \(ˌ)dē-ˈkri-mə-nə-ˌlīz, -ˈkrim-nəl-\
Popularity: Bottom 40% of words
Editor's note: Did You Know?
Definition of decriminalize
  1. transitive verb
  2. : to remove or reduce the criminal classification or status of; especially : to repeal a strict ban on while keeping under some form of regulation
reducing a crime from felony to misdemeanor is, by definition, decriminalization

forest for the trees

it's still a crime

you sound like you picked up an std paying for a hooker in japan

He wrong and this helps prevent the spread.

forest for the trees

it's still a crime

you sound like you picked up an std paying for a hooker in japan

lowering the severity of a crime and reducing the sentencing is called "decriminalization"

if they were making it all the way legal, it would be called "legalization"

the term "decriminalization" exists to differentiate between the two

nobody said it isnt still a crime, so idk what youre arguing about

lowering the severity of a crime and reducing the sentencing is called "decriminalization"

let's say you win the semantic battle

when it comes to actual substance and impact of this legislation, who is affected?

This bill wants to make it a misdemeanor, which has a lower legal classification than a crime.

It would still be a crime under the layman's definition, and even the dictionary definition, but not the legal one. It says so in your original post.
<5>

let's say you win the semantic battle

when it comes to actual substance and impact of this legislation, who is affected?

Judging by the reaction to sites like LGBT weekly, it's pandering to the hardcore LGBT groups, which makes sense as he's a democrat in San Francisco

The only actual benefit is to people who are trying to infect people with HIV

As far as I'm concerned the present law is a little soft on this crime but I'm ok with it.

I see knowingly having HIV and not telling a sexual partner should be attempted muder if they don't get it and muder if they do.

i got my dick sucked in a legal pinsaro in japan. ive never had sex with a prostitute

You made a whole thread about how you tricked a chinese hooker to bang for free after she put in hours at the brothel. Oh how the story has changed.

You made a whole thread about how you tricked a chinese hooker to bang for free after she put in hours at the brothel. Oh how the story has changed.

i guess if you count banging a japanese prostitute outside of her work hours

ive never paid to have sex with them, as evidenced in the thread

i guess if you count banging a japanese prostitute outside of her work hours

ive never paid to have sex with them, as evidenced in the thread
You still had sex with them and that was his point. But then you lied and said you only had a blowjob. Whether or not you admit to paying hes saying youre at risk because you have sex with hookers and hookers have higher risk of hiv

Another mentally sick liberal idea.

These liberals are now fully out of control. They need to be taken down a few notches.

You still had sex with them and that was his point. But then you lied and said you only had a blowjob. Whether or not you admit to paying hes saying youre at risk because you have sex with hookers and hookers have higher risk of hiv

ive paid for a blowjob, ive never paid to have sex with a prostitute

why would one pay for a prostitute in asia, the women there are so easy for a westerner

for example, you moved all the way to canada to get a white boyfriend

Ironically, with their rates of transmission and predisposition to promiscuity, this could potentially wipe out gay men. It would be a disaster for heterosexuals, but they would be relatively little affected.

Judging by the reaction to sites like LGBT weekly, it's pandering to the hardcore LGBT groups, which makes sense as he's a democrat in San Francisco

The only actual benefit is to people who are trying to infect people with HIV

HIV affects the gay scene (males moreso) much more than the general population

They just want to bang bros and not have to worry about such legal reprocussions

Why does it matter if you paid or not you still had sex with them didnt you?

technically, but she wasnt a prostitute during the act. its not really relevant for the context of the thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stor
Back