Law Dems want to decriminalize HIV+ sex with unknowing partners ++UPDATE ITS NOT A FELONY ANYMORE++

Who among their constituents even wants this? You'd think blacks and gays would be all for the felony classification since they are the most at risk...

Obviously the democrats found out HIV was just a hoax and it never existed. Senator Magic Johnson can attest to that.

This must be their subtle way of informing the public.

i do bang a lot of slutty women, koreans are plentiful in my neck of the woods.

even more reason why i would want to deter HIV infested women from having sex with me

HIV transmission from female to male is incredibly uncommon btw, if an infected female has unprotected sex with a male, there is only a 0.04% chance of transmission. condoms are said to reduce risk by 99-97% chance, so protected sex would have something like a 0.0005% chance of transmission IF the girl is infected.....
Im going to ignore that rude slip you did and tell you why prostitutes are a very high risk group - being that many are drug addicts that spread hiv through their drug habits to their johns. You seem to have left that statistic out.

korean girls are the most gold-digging ones out of all the gold diggers

Lol at you making digs at me. You did talk about how you frequent prostitutes and now you are upset that we talk about what you said.

Lol at you making digs at me. You did talk about how you frequent prostitutes and now you are upset that we talk about what you said.

im not making digs at you, i live in an area with a lot of koreans, a lot of whom are obsessed with money and status. i was even engaged to one at one point. last week i had dinner with a girl whos last name is "kang" and she told me how she wishes she had more money so she could buy nicer purses

but i once paid a japanese woman to suck my dick, and now you say i "frequent" prostitutes.

But the carry over by bi men is a problem. Not as big a problem but still a problem.

You would think the gay community would be telling this guy to eat shit syaing they are the most affected.
Some gay men see HIV status as a badge of honor that they wear proudly. I'm not joking.

And some of them try to get it.

positive_shirt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
im not making digs at you, i live in an area with a lot of koreans, a lot of whom are obsessed with money and status. i was even engaged to one at one point. last week i had dinner with a girl whos last name is "kang" and she told me how she wishes she had more money so she could buy nicer purses

but i once paid a japanese woman to suck my dick, and now you say i "frequent" prostitutes.
I feel like we see differently the term prostitute. To me even if you didnt pay them if thats what they do for a living thats a prostitute.

I feel like we see differently the term prostitute. To me even if you didnt pay them if thats what they do for a living thats a prostitute.

sleeping with someone, who had sex with someone for money at a different time, is not "frequenting prostitutes"

if someone married a former prostitute, would he be fucking a prostitute every night?

sleeping with someone, who had sex with someone for money at a different time, is not "frequenting prostitutes"

if someone married a former prostitute, would he be fucking a prostitute every night?
Yes imo

I don't really have a problem with this

Have sex with people you know or get diseases

(think of all the undesirables we will get rid of)

Ironically, with their rates of transmission and predisposition to promiscuity, this could potentially wipe out gay men. It would be a disaster for heterosexuals, but they would be relatively little affected.
Who's going to cut women's hair and design their clothes?

This whole thing is baffling. He thinks it's safer cause stigmatizing it is causing people to get tested less? Why the hell would that matter if you don't have to tell anyone about it anyway? Sounds like dude's got a case of the AIDS himself and still wants to bang, bro.

I'm patiently waiting for the headline "leftists decide that breathing is hateful", and act on it accordingly

my state is seriously embarrassing sometimes

not like we're calling it GRIDS still.....

As usual , the most retarded laws in the West Coast comes from the great progressive minds in San Francisco.

Back