Destiny, v10: Are we ready for some new content yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Supremacy because it's constant action so last week's bounty was great. Clash is tedious with the amount of camping sniper wimps but I still had a good time. I even managed to wreck shop a few times much to my surprise. I get better rewards from this than the Nightfall. 400 weapons and exotics for Shaxx bountied vs 20 Strange Coins, 18 Strange Coins and a 399 exotic.

MIDA is such a great gun, unique feel, unique sounds and everything I enjoy with a good exotic gun. I love how powerful handcannons are in Destiny but this ghost bullet malarky is some of the biggest "working as intended" bullshit Bungie has ever spewed out....and that's quite a feat considering the last two years. There's absolutely no reason I should be missing close to mid range shots because of rng bullets. I really hope they reassess weapon balance in Destiny 2 and don't limit certain gun types with this kind of garbage.
I like Supremacy alot more then I thought I would it's alot better addon then dbls or rift for me until they start nerfing shotguns agian. As for the handcannons blame it on thorn & TLW thinks to them and the bungie number fuckers they are fucked even in pve I miss the yr1 Hawkmoon, The Devil you Know, ect typ mid rof long range hcs.

I like Supremacy alot more then I thought I would it's alot better addon then dbls or rift for me until they start nerfing shotguns agian. As for the handcannons blame it on thorn & TLW thinks to them and the bungie number fuckers they are fucked even in pve I miss the yr1 Hawkmoon, The Devil you Know, ect typ mid rof long range hcs.

Yeah, hand-cannons are in a pretty shitty spot. I just ran through the "Mountaintop" quest to finally unlock the weekly Shaxx bounties and while I got enough kills with Hawkmoon in each match, it really highlighted how abysmal their performance is right now. I had an Ill Will with amazing range perks a while back and it was still pretty good, but I shit-canned it because I never used hand-cannons, so I had to rely on Hawkmoon. Anyway, yeah, they are just about worthless with shots missing for no reason. I took my took, took well-aimed shots, fired slowly, and still just couldn't really hit shit.

As for Supremacy, AKA "Shotguns Only", not a big fan, but it's not as bad as I had imagined it would be. I went into Rift yesterday to do an old questline objective and we ended up going against an entire trials flawless team... they didn't pick up the spark, but camped it, and basically farmed us for kills for the entire match. Kind of shitty if you were just starting to play and that was your Rift experience. I also forgot how fucking long those Rift matches took to complete, holy hell!

I looked it up they have in classic pvp loot table just got one in the second game I was in yr2 light level though but had reinforced barrel.
That would explain why I see some of my friends playing Classic game modes.

Yeah, hand-cannons are in a pretty shitty spot. I just ran through the "Mountaintop" quest to finally unlock the weekly Shaxx bounties and while I got enough kills with Hawkmoon in each match, it really highlighted how abysmal their performance is right now. I had an Ill Will with amazing range perks a while back and it was still pretty good, but I shit-canned it because I never used hand-cannons, so I had to rely on Hawkmoon. Anyway, yeah, they are just about worthless with shots missing for no reason. I took my took, took well-aimed shots, fired slowly, and still just couldn't really hit shit.

As for Supremacy, AKA "Shotguns Only", not a big fan, but it's not as bad as I had imagined it would be. I went into Rift yesterday to do an old questline objective and we ended up going against an entire trials flawless team... they didn't pick up the spark, but camped it, and basically farmed us for kills for the entire match. Kind of shitty if you were just starting to play and that was your Rift experience. I also forgot how fucking long those Rift matches took to complete, holy hell!
I just set back and pick ppl off with a hawksaw, badger ccl, or the baby hawkmoon. It seems like all they want to do is run into bullets the guys using fusion rifles though are dicks. All the randoms I get matched up with always steal my crest anyways so I let them run into shotgunners. As for the Hawkmoon its not the same gun it was in yr1 I feel sorry for xbox guys who never got to one shot a guy from half way across the map with it.

Yeah that's what I don't like about Rift. Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems like just killing people keeps you in the game more than actually playing the objective. I think the mode could be fun but not in its current state.

I use a shotgun in Supremacy but I've begun to use sidearms as well. I'm not a big fan of playing the meta but it feels like you almost have to in Destiny. I've never played a pvp shooter as much as I have this soaybe that's how it is for all fps games.

The Clever Dragon is so nice. I would die if I could get one with auto fire. *Drools*

I'm not very good with Hand Cannons so if I run with them I typically use The Last Word. Yeah I know its a little cheapish but hey I'm not the best with them honestly.

I try to use Shotguns but honestly I've just now gotten pretty decent with them. Also, it just depends on the map how well I'll do. As for Fusion Rifles I can straight wreck with them. I've got those things down pact. And I run with 2 typically now, thats Saladin's Vigil and Ether Nova. Still though my favorite will always be Murmur which I still use in Crucible from time to time. I know everyone is partial to Plan C but it takes an exotic spot that I'm not willing to give up. I save those for Primary or Heavy.

The Clever Dragon is so nice. I would die if I could get one with auto fire. *Drools*

I'm not very good with Hand Cannons so if I run with them I typically use The Last Word. Yeah I know its a little cheapish but hey I'm not the best with them honestly.

I try to use Shotguns but honestly I've just now gotten pretty decent with them. Also, it just depends on the map how well I'll do. As for Fusion Rifles I can straight wreck with them. I've got those things down pact. And I run with 2 typically now, thats Saladin's Vigil and Ether Nova. Still though my favorite will always be Murmur which I still use in Crucible from time to time. I know everyone is partial to Plan C but it takes an exotic spot that I'm not willing to give up. I save those for Primary or Heavy.
I wouldn't call the Last Word cheap. With the bloom mechanic you have to 'tap' the trigger and you have aim it again. I'm biased though, I've always loved TLW and I'm currently trying to get good with it again.

I used Fusion Rifles when I first started playing the game at launch and I had a 77 Wizard. Since they've brought it back I decided to try using them again and they're fun. Saladin's Vigil is amazing. 50 damage a bolt makes it a 4 bolt kill.

Modern Warfare Remastered is calling me, but I'm not sure I can justify giving them money for what appears to be another mediocre game in order to get it.
Infinite Warfare is awesome man. I couldn't be less interested in MW personally. I don't have the sentimental attachment to it. I started with MW2.

Yeah that's what I don't like about Rift. Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems like just killing people keeps you in the game more than actually playing the objective. I think the mode could be fun but not in its current state.

I use a shotgun in Supremacy but I've begun to use sidearms as well. I'm not a big fan of playing the meta but it feels like you almost have to in Destiny. I've never played a pvp shooter as much as I have this soaybe that's how it is for all fps games.
what sidearm do you use? I got a crow's eye that I've been using might use it in the IB if ppl are mainly using shotguns over snipers and fusion rifles but seeing how it's control it's gonna be a sniperfest.

4 Exotic engrams... temptation to decrypt them is very high.

what sidearm do you use? I got a crow's eye that I've been using might use it in the IB if ppl are mainly using shotguns over snipers and fusion rifles but seeing how it's control it's gonna be a sniperfest.

I the Vanguard vendor sidearm (not the best perks but I needed a void weapon for the Thorn bounty and that little beauty got it done in less than 10 matches as a Titan lol) and Trespasser. I thought I had the IB sidearm but I guess not. Where do you get A Crow's Eye from?

IB is Control? Booooooo. Bungie needs to do a Mayhem Clash or Control IB. Just let us go nuts and let the chaos run wild. It's the last year for Destiny.

Anyway, yeah, they are just about worthless with shots missing for no reason. I took my took, took well-aimed shots, fired slowly, and still just couldn't really hit shit.

One of the top streamers made a video showing the 'ghost bullets' in action. He fired shots against a stationary pvp target with the reticule straight on the head and the game registered random misses for absolutely no reason. Hand cannons are currently fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back