Destiny, v10: Are we ready for some new content yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, waiting to be closer to 390. I'm only 379 right now.

Going to try and grind through Iron Banner today.
Do that and you should be able to hit at least 390 before its gone if not higher.

The vendor roll on the Clever Dragon is pretty fuckin' good. Perfect Balance, Braced Frame, Casket Mag, Snapshot, Counter Balance, Life Support.

... first game I played one dropped for me.

Last edited:
The vendor roll on the Clever Dragon is pretty fuckin' good. Perfect Balance, Braced Frame, Casket Mag, Snapshot, Counter Balance, Life Support.
Would be perfect if it had Glass Half Full.

One of the top streamers made a video showing the 'ghost bullets' in action. He fired shots against a stationary pvp target with the reticule straight on the head and the game registered random misses for absolutely no reason. Hand cannons are currently fucked.

Yeah, that was tripleWreck, pretty sure I posted that video in here a few weeks ago. I agree, they are fucking useless now.

I the Vanguard vendor sidearm (not the best perks but I needed a void weapon for the Thorn bounty and that little beauty got it done in less than 10 matches as a Titan lol) and Trespasser. I thought I had the IB sidearm but I guess not. Where do you get A Crow's Eye from?

IB is Control? Booooooo. Bungie needs to do a Mayhem Clash or Control IB. Just let us go nuts and let the chaos run wild. It's the last year for Destiny.
PoE it's one of the weapon variks hands out.

Again, the Ghost Shell holding back my light level.... grumblgrumble

Again, the Ghost Shell holding back my light level.... grumblgrumble

Jump into Iron Banner, they were dropping like hotcakes when I played earlier. I did just over 2 hours and I got 3 ghosts... even if you suck in crucible just get in there and do the bounties and get it done. I'd imagine most players will walk away from this IB at a solid 400LL on all characters.

Jump into Iron Banner, they were dropping like hotcakes when I played earlier. I did just over 2 hours and I got 3 ghosts... even if you suck in crucible just get in there and do the bounties and get it done. I'd imagine most players will walk away from this IB at a solid 400LL on all characters.
My other two characters aren't nearly close enough to get to 400

Just hit 382 doing the grind on my own. Semi impressed with myself though I am 100% a detriment to the teams I get matchmade to given I am at least 10 light levels below the next lowest guy.

Finished all the bounties tonight, hit level 3 faction rank

My other two characters aren't nearly close enough to get to 400

Just hit 382 doing the grind on my own. Semi impressed with myself though I am 100% a detriment to the teams I get matchmade to given I am at least 10 light levels below the next lowest guy.

Finished all the bounties tonight, hit level 3 faction rank

If you want to increase your light level, just grind out IB all week. Get your primary, heavy, chest, and boots as high as possible... last IB I started around 370 and ended near 385, so just keep grinding it out if you're seriously concerned about light.

So how bout that Aksis challenge? There is zero room for dead weight, both groups I was in last night had to resort to replacing people to get it done. I would say it is the most unforgiving challenge yet.

Lmao, okay... the legend is just ridiculous.

So how bout that Aksis challenge? There is zero room for dead weight, both groups I was in last night had to resort to replacing people to get it done. I would say it is the most unforgiving challenge yet.
The group I was with last night didn't finish it but we got close a bunch of times. Typically just 1 more DPS phase. We kept messing up on something stupid, little things like slamming Aksis right before the plate. But we'll get it, we're a solid team so it was trial and error mostly because we'll be carrying other members in the clan through it.

I really hate pulse rifles when did they get a buff? I thought they got nerfed no long after no time to explain was out.

Haha. Still think they should significantly decrease the amount of time for these encounters? ; )

My team is getting in there tonight and I'm not too worried about the challenge, but we're going to give it a solid effort.

Haha. Still think they should significantly decrease the amount of time for these encounters? ; )

My team is getting in there tonight and I'm not too worried about the challenge, but we're going to give it a solid effort.

I take everything I said about the timers back, bungo's master plan for the encounter has been revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back