Did sherdog.com spoil ufc 75 for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
its a shame stupidity is not painful, in this case i guesse it kind of was

Sherdog is very childish and unprofessional in this regard. I knew better than to come here since children run the site. I did however visit MMA Weekly and MMA Junkie and not one of them ruined the result before it aired on Spike. They all had a link to the results so you could see them if you wanted, but they didn't post headlines.

What makes their childish behavior worse, is they delete posts that have spoilers, yet are perfectly happy spoiling shit themselves. Hell they gave away the TUF 4 results before it even aired. It is one of the main reasons I rarely visit Sherdog anymore, fucking douches run the site.

Sherdog is very childish and unprofessional in this regard. I knew better than to come here since children run the site. I did however visit MMA Weekly and MMA Junkie and not one of them ruined the result before it aired on Spike. They all had a link to the results so you could see them if you wanted, but they didn't post headlines.

What makes their childish behavior worse, is they delete posts that have spoilers, yet are perfectly happy spoiling shit themselves. Hell they gave away the TUF 4 results before it even aired. It is one of the main reasons I rarely visit Sherdog anymore, fucking douches run the site.

lol, yet you are here replying. Hahahhaha. this has been beat to death. Why go on a MMA NEWS website when the event is tape-delayed?

No, I didn't see it, because I had the common sense to not go on an mma site when the event was happening during the day.

Why the hell are people complaining about this? Any simpleton idiot knew they would be posting the news, so all you had to do is avoid mma news sites until the event is over on spike. OMG THATS SO HARD TO DO! :rolleyes:

Sherdog ruined the main event for me.

I guess it's my own fault - I was sitting at the computer trying to remind myself not to come here, but my fingers subconsciously always end up typing in sherdog.com.

I literally glanced at the screen for half a second but that's all it took to see the headline.

I didn't see how he won or anything, but the fact that the win was a foregone conclusion made it pretty anti-climactic.

Yeah, it was a bummer.

No. I am not STUPID enough to visit an MMA related site before a tape delayed fight...

lol, yet you are here replying. Hahahhaha. this has been beat to death. Why go on a MMA NEWS website when the event is tape-delayed?

again only the douches at Sherdog ruin tape delayed fights. MMA Weekly didn't. MMA Junkie didn't. You can post a headline that doesn't reveal the results that links to a story on the subject.

Only fucking childish douches would post results for the world to see on their main page before an event airs.

I love how a few hours before the fights last night, I decided to check out sherdog.com, where the main news story was rampage beating henderson. Needless to say, I was pissed for seeing this spoiler.

How many of you saw the spoiler?

You've been here for nearly fifteen months and you didn't know better than to come to Sherdog before a tape delayed event?

ha ha you logged in before the fight. you lose.

Anyone checking sherdog on a day like yesterday should know that the results would get posted in real time. But I admit I did it for UFC 70 and got totaly pissed when I saw Gonzaga pwn Cro Cop with a High Kick! it made me sad.

It did for me! I think it's fuckin stupid how you can not post a "fight spoiling" thread in this section, but the have the results right on the front fuckin page of Sherdog! That's fuckin silly as hell.

sherdog.net is not sherdog.com. the people who run the news site have nothing to do with the forums.

you and every other idiot to dense to avoid an MMA news site should be embarrassed.

I love how a few hours before the fights last night, I decided to check out sherdog.com, where the main news story was rampage beating henderson. Needless to say, I was pissed for seeing this spoiler.

You should have known better than to go on sherdog, thats why i stayed away from the internet yesterday

Did you not know about the tape delay?? Checking an MMA site was a stupid move. That is like tapping a football game then deciding to watch sports centre before you watch the tape and being pissed about seeing the score. get over it.

i read the PBP and it didn't ruin the fights for me, hell icould watch them againand still enjoy them. The people at the house i was watching the fight were trying to get info out of me so i let them know if the final fight went 5 rounds or not. i said it went 5 and by the third they were all pissed that they knew that. "Don't ask me next time and feel lucky that i didn't just keep my mouth shut and bet on the fights with you." LOL i have before. Suckers.

I learned my lesson after the confusing mwgp.... seeing misaki on the front page being declared the winner, watching the fights and seeing him get arm barred by paulo and then coming back to fight kang and winning the decision..... after I saw him got put out I thought sherdog was fuckin with me, then I realized I had been spoiled

I dont go on sherdog the day of fights with tape delay

If you don't know by now to stay off Sherdog the day of the fights, then it's your own fault. They're an MMA news site. It doesn't take a genius to know that they report it, as it happens... AKA "news".

I think everyone that is complaining about this still should be banned for being stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back