Dillon Danis. in the fight and after Khabib choked out McGregor "u blank muslim rat"

Status
Not open for further replies.
People get murdered for drawing Mohamed. Danis is lucky he got off so easily.

Danis hurling insults would certainly not be out of character for him.

If there's anyone who actually looks like a rat, it's that fellow Dillon Danis.

Lol at conservatives active fauries getting their feelings hurt. You are a bunch of hippocritical :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s. Just because a Muslim dude kicked the shit out of some Irish bitch and his :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Bjj coach y’all get but my hurt
Christians literally bomb abortion clinics and this dude jumps over a fence and y’all triggered (spelling)

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize".
You can criticize anyone. Some times people's criticism stems from hate or ignorance. If those people don't reflect on why their criticism was met with, perhaps, a negative reaction then they turn to quotes like yours while they brood.

oh godz....lmao... those innocents you´re talkin´ about were all laughin´watchin´Eagle landing on the other bum...
Bro, shit could've escalated really badly. We're lucky it didn't get any worse.

Jee what a surprise, turned into another anti Muslim thread

Who would’ve thunk it

cant criticize the non semitic people who claim to fight anti antisemitism.

facts

How dare anyone mock the religion who’s sole prophet was a pedophile who married a 6 year old. It’s ok though, he didn’t sex her until she was 8. Any of you Muslim nut huggers have kids? Little girls? And we wonder why women are worth less than 3 gots in that religion. Someone should ask Khabib about the satanic verses and watch him really flip.

"He insulted his religion so the violence was justified" -Defenders

Brought to you buy the same religion that brought us: The Paris Newpaper murders over offending the religion.

Excuse me if I say "Fuck that".

I have had a long standing policy of "hurting your feelings does not justify violence." That doesnt stop violence over words from happening quite often, but there is no Words-X or Words-Y reason that makes it 'justified'...

It has nothing to do with the religion idiots...If somebody says Muslims is a crap religion in some public square..its there right....Nobody is saying they should be censored and killed like idiots think.

However if u start using religion to target somebody and insult them, guess what? Expect a fuxking fight

Its like insulting somebody's physical deformity...yeah its ur right to speak your mind but if you get ktfo by the guy with a lazy eye...guess what? You should of expected it.

There is a reason, why you dont go around acting like a cunt insulting people.....People have feelings.

So this has zero to do with religion!

Westerners call Islam shit. Islam flies planes into our buildings.

But Islamophobia is the issue of our time. One of these things is not like the other

....and you fly missiles into their houses, depose their leaders, rig their elections and steal their natural resources.

oh godz....lmao... those innocents you´re talkin´ about were all laughin´watchin´Eagle landing on the other bum...

They acting like Khabib pulled out a machine gun and started shooting the place up lmao

Lol I thought Dillon was muslim too? I saw this picture of him a long time ago in IG (before he was McGregor’s coach) and assumed he was muslim. I doubt he would say something like that.

Attachments

• 0300CC9A-ED15-4F8C-AF38-792033308C6B.png
    0300CC9A-ED15-4F8C-AF38-792033308C6B.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 11
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back