Do I still belong here? a vote

does HE belong

• Total voters
I think we traded over some Bigfoot shit or something, I forget now. But that has become a staple for me

That's awesome. He got pretty religious and he had a podcast awhile back, he's a good fucking dude. It's been awhile and you baffled the shit out of me.

Do you understand you don't have to be here. You're posting on a thread you don't like and you're angry. Also have this asshole vibe.
I appreciate the coherent response. Listen you seem like a good guy I'm just pointing out what a few others have, the whole shtick just seems contrived as fuck. Anyways, I've said my piece Chrissy. I hope you're doing OK though man.

Lmaooo.

You got that bitch good!

he wasn't wrong.

but to back him up, ...have you read Ken Kesey's The Day After Superman Died? It's been a long time, but it's been popping in my dreams not the reading of it, but like a movie. Maybe something about two dead giants, but from nowhere of all the shit why that

I should probably go to bed, I still have my coat on and I haven't been anywhere I know about since Saturday.

Thank anyone who popped in here. Believe it or not I haven't been drug out in awhile. They drag you out, but then they bring you home and you're still there just everybody else is gone. I've woke up to some dumb shit, whatever I was going for, maybe it was a hug, but thanks even for the dicks who were stating the obvious. Thanks for playing along.

I appreciate the coherent response. Listen you seem like a good guy I'm just pointing out what a few others have, the whole shtick just seems contrived as fuck. Anyways, I've said my piece Chrissy. I hope you're doing OK though man.

All good, brother. You're not wrong.

you sound a little bit like a bitch
Just stating facts Mr. Meat. I don't have a problem with your threads but even some decent threads get wastelanded immediately. Anybody else making threads like this would have them deleted or wastelanded immediately. Any remotely silly thread I have made has been wastelanded but at least mine were coherent.

Just stating facts Mr. Meat. I don't have a problem with your threads but even some decent threads get wastelanded immediately. Anybody else making threads like this would have them deleted or wastelanded immediately. Any remotely silly thread I have made has been wastelanded but at least mine were coherent.

I think your missing the point of Meats threads. They're about being above the law.

Do you understand you don't have to be here. You're posting on a thread you don't like and you're angry. Also have this asshole vibe.
This might be one of the better "the pot calling the kettle black" moments on here in awhile.

I will never forget the drunken night you made my username green. Take care DMF and other OG sherdoggers

Last edited:
Back