Do people honestly consider Jones the GOAT or are they just trolling?

Here's how the GOAT list breaks down via weight class...
Fedor = DQ'd for fighting 90% of his career in a glamourized pro wrestling company
Bones = DQ'd for drugs
Anderson = DQ'd for drugs
GSP = DQ'd for not enough finishes
BJ = DQ'd for moving weight and being bad at it (9/2)
Aldo = DQ'd for losing to the worst fighter ever in 13 seconds
MM = Who?
Hmmmm, this is tough...almost like it's stupid and meaningless.
Anyway, after some adjustments are made, we're left with the one true GOAT....
100_3538.JPG

You guessed it.......it's

A. Steroids don't make you into Jon Jones. If they did we would have thousands of fighters that talented.

B. The odds that jones are innocent are about the same odds that his opponents were not on something.

Every top echelon athlete and their team believe they need advantages to compete. Legal vs illegal becomes a grey area when millions of dollars and words like "world champion" come in to play.

58670-004-B0DEA7D6.jpg

Not sure if you're trolling or just dealing with a sodium surplus.

He WAS the Goat until he roided.

Now it's default back to GSP.
GSP was legitimately the Goat at one time. Now he is by process of elimination.

Anderson gone, Jones gone.
GSP still stands.
Just wish his last few WW title fights were more exciting.

Bro if you don’t delete this post I’m deleting this thread. I can’t have my thread hosting the worst comment in the history of Sherdog
If you think thats the worst post in sherdog then you haven't been on sherdog. Why is that a bad post? Everything I said was true

Tell me just one Jon Jones win that compares to Conor 13 second merking a prime Aldo who had been undefeated for 10 years.

Jones has NO wins over any other GOAT contenders

Meanwhile Aldo is widely considered a top 5 GOAT and Conor spanked him in his prime

Tell me how the weak shallow LHW is deeper then FW and LW. I dare you. Enterain me. Youre acting like what I said was ludacris. Now watch you say actual crazy things when pressed to explain yourself and defend your points

You know deep inside that everything I said was spot on true, and it angers you because you hate Conor. As they say "the truth offends"

But I'm glad that we can at least agree that Jones is forever DQ'd from any GOAT talks.

I'm just saying, in my eyes, even if Jones was never caught, I still would never include Jones in my top 5....LHW is weak as shit....Jones never beat anyone his size or age....Gus exposed Jones bad..Jones is nothing but size and wrestling with garbage boxing and cheated with eye poking strategies just in order to be effective with his mediocre skill set etc etc etc

So basically, no one from PRIDE, Elite Xc, WEC, StrikeForce or Bellator can be the GOAT? Without USADA saying that person is clean?

Strangely enough, USADA has NOT exposed him as a drug cheat - USADA said he was stupid but innocent the first time and it looks like that will happen again.

So, either USADA is right or wrong - which is it? Jon has yet to be found knowingly cheating per your own source.

Salty as fuck. Can't be goat when you don't have enough of your own tst to get a boner

How is he not the GOAT?

Explain. Don't give me any USADA bullshit.

He's got the best record and most dominant championship victories.

Yes he is an utter shitstain of a person, and if not for his gifted physical abilities he'd be dead or serving a long stretch behind bars.

I'd say we can assume that being caught twice, hiding under the cage for 8hrs from testers and the ridiculous change in his physique puts him up there with the most severe cheaters.
Not someone who needed to heal from an injury fast or is battling age.
Just a blatant juice head cheater.

He is someone who has drastically changed his performance with steroids and therefore is taken out of the GOAT running indefinitely.

If you think thats the worst post in sherdog then you haven't been on sherdog. Why is that a bad post? Everything I said was true

Tell me just one Jon Jones win that compares to Conor 13 second merking a prime Aldo who had been undefeated for 10 years.

Jones has NO wins over any other GOAT contenders

Meanwhile Aldo is widely considered a top 5 GOAT and Conor spanked him in his prime

Tell me how the weak shallow LHW is deeper then FW and LW. I dare you. Enterain me. Youre acting like what I said was ludacris. Now watch you say actual crazy things when pressed to explain yourself and defend your points

You know deep inside that everything I said was spot on true, and it angers you because you hate Conor. As they say "the truth offends"

But I'm glad that we can at least agree that Jones is forever DQ'd from any GOAT talks.

I'm just saying, in my eyes, even if Jones was never caught, I still would never include Jones in my top 5....LHW is weak as shit....Jones never beat anyone his size or age....Gus exposed Jones bad..Jones is nothing but size and wrestling with garbage boxing and cheated with eye poking strategies just in order to be effective with his mediocre skill set etc etc etc

Diaz and Conor are the same size.

No, reading comprehension isn't your strongest point is it?

I was setting up the argument that OP was making that, "USADA proved Jon Jones to be a drug cheat" - when in fact THEY HAVE NOT (yet).

So by that posters logic, the mere suspicion from USADA was enough to call him a cheater so the absence of USADA must be worse by that posters logic - i was suggesting that he should eliminate all PRIDE vets which he obviously would not.

And once again, personally - I would not eliminate anyone from the discussion due to suspected or actual PED use. Not at all.

One of the few logical posters on the subject @TheIrishPsycho

Someone-Tried-Someone-Failed-Funny-Fail-Meme-Picture.jpg

CnrvIqXVIAAccNW.0.0.jpg

Nate is fucking massive

search

Under no circumstances in the real world were they even close to the same size my friend

I like how you cropped out Liddel's arm.

There's a picture out there of McGregor and GSP looking the same size as well.

I like how you cropped out Liddel's arm.

There's a picture out there of McGregor and GSP looking the same size as well.

You missed my edit

This was the pic

Nick-och-Nate-med-JVCD-1.jpg

Gsp was a small WW. Gsp only turned into a good sized MW recently

Nate bulked up for the Conor rematch. Nate was literally 2 weight classes bigger then Conor. Nate is a big mf'er who has the frame to carry lots of size very well (evidenced by the pic I posted above)

Answer truthfully, in what world is Nate also being 4 inches taller with 2 more inches of reach "the same size" as Conor.

You may not like Conor but at least be objective my friend. Nate was massively bigger then Conor in every conceivable way (height/reach/frame/weight). Conor doesn't get the credit he deserves for over coming the massive size disadvantages he did to win with his superior skill and superior IQ

And Conor OUT classed full camp Nate in the rematch

Meanwhile Jones gets destroyed by Gus and DUCKS the rematch

Jones the biggest Fraud in MMA history. Never beat anyone his size or age.

Why don't you actually read my posts too. Where I actually explained all my points logically with facts supporting my analysis. Delusional Jones fanboys. All 10 of you.

Let me remind you

How can Jones be the GOAT when he never beat any one his size, or his age, and WAS EXPOSED by Gus, for being nothing but size

HAHAHA JONES EXPOSED

bones-punched-by-gustafsson.gif

Wv7UkUD.gif

5NfrncB.gif

l5oue.gif

tumblr_mtj1osH3pi1qaa8d1o3_250.gif

Yeah, clearly that man ^ the male version of Ronda in the boxing, is the GOAT

HAHAHAHA

You keep posting clips from a fight Jones WON, beating the 15-1 #1 contender.

Connor against a 17-11 unranked fighter

maxresdefault.jpg

He's talented, has good timing, don't care about steroids, whatever, but he needs to get the HW title to be the GOAT in my opinion, he's a big fish in a small tank at LHW. We saw what happened when he faced someone his own size, all out of sudden, he doesn't look so good anymore (OSP, Gustaffsson).

He completely lives from his reach, im not even sure he could beat someone like Struve to be honest...

He had to dig deep against OSP
Jones got punched 5 times, broke OSP's arm and won 50-45

A true challenge for Jones!
LOL!!

Back