Does this look like a good summer for movies or no?

The only Marvel film that I turned off halfway through and never went back to.

Oh wait, that and Avengers 2. Also didn't make it all the way through that one.
I really liked it. It finishes strong.

The climax in ant-man is the worst part of the movie

If I didn't have moviepass I wouldn't see a single one of the movies you listed in theater

I’m super stoked for Avengers and DP 2. Also excited for Solo. Loved the first Ant-Man so the sequel should be fun.

Not a big fan of animated films but Incredibles 2 should be a good one.

Last edited:
They look good to me. All of them I’m excited about seeing.

Looks dour. . .
Can't appreciate the good without the bad homie.
83734886.gif

I'll go see Infinity War, Deadpool 2, and Antman 2, which is more than I usually see in a summer, so that makes it pretty good to me. I don't think Sicario needed a sequel, but Taylor Sheridan came back to write the script, and the director they got seems proficient, so I'll give that a watch eventually. Not sure why Sheridan didn't just direct it himself though.

Rooting for Solo to fail spectacularly.

I'll go see Infinity War, Deadpool 2, and Antman 2, which is more than I usually see in a summer, so that makes it pretty good to me.

So just superhero movies, huh?

BTW, I've noticed that for a movie person, you watch suspiciously few contemporary films.

I don't think Sicario needed a sequel, but Taylor Sheridan came back to write the script, and the director they got seems proficient, so I'll give that a watch eventually. Not sure why Sheridan didn't just direct it himself though.

Probably because he was busy with Yellowstone.

Rooting for Solo to fail spectacularly.

Why?

Really excited for Sicario but will watch Avengers, Deadpool and Solo just probably not in theaters.

I'm looking forward to the following summer movies:

Avengers: Infinity War
Deadpool 2
Incredibles 2
Sicario: Day of the Soldado
Ant-Man and the Wasp
The Equalizer 2
Mission: Impossible - Fallout
Teen Titans Go! to the Movies
The Meg

But if Avengers: Infinity War turns out to be really great, then the summer would have been worth it and everything else is cherry on top.

I'm looking forward to the following summer movies:

Avengers: Infinity War
Deadpool 2
Incredibles 2
Sicario: Day of the Soldado
Ant-Man and the Wasp
The Equalizer 2
Mission: Impossible - Fallout
Teen Titans Go! to the Movies
The Meg

Just how jazzed are you for these films, though? I mean, are you looking forward to them . . . or you FUCKING LOOKING FORWARD TO THEM?!

And why the hell is Jurassic World not on your list?

Back