Dragon Age: Inquisition, v2: GotY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF you make a Rogue do you still need to get Deft Hands perk?

I would assume so because even with a rogue in your group you still need deft hands/fine tools.

I would assume so because even with a rogue in your group you still need deft hands/fine tools.

Yeah that's what I figured but the way I read it sounded like a main character rogue can unlock shit.

This Sandy Howler motherfucker is a bitch to kill. I've gotten it down to about 15% a couple times but I end up fucking up and dieing.

Finally killed that bastard. Had to nuke it with everyone's focus attack and still almost lost. Fuck that guy, defintiely the most difficult enemy so far. All I got left is Emprise Du Leon which apparently has a level 21 dragon

Just got it and love it. Having fun killing shit in the hinterlands and doing quests and shit the story really sucked me in. I started on hard and didnt get the combat at first and it was punishing, but after awhile I got a hang of using the tactical camera now I run through my opponents.

I'm having the same problem with combat.I hope I get used to it.

I'm having the same problem with combat.I hope I get used to it.

It's all about using the tactical camera I found and just positioning my guys to do damage without taking it. I don't know any combos or any crazy shit like that yet thogh

Oh look, computer gaming FTW!

I kid I kid.

More like EA FTW. Not the first time I've encountered this with their games.

Making it pretty much unplayable as it crashed every 15-30 minutes. Guess it goes into the corner until they fix this.

i didnt even pick up that krem is transgendered.

guessing iron bulls quest has something to do with that

i didnt even pick up that krem is transgendered.

guessing iron bulls quest has something to do with that

I spaced out during a lot of Ironm Bull's conversation so I still don't know if Krem is a guy or a girl.

So I killed all the dragons. The Sandy Howler from the Hissing Wastes and the last Emprise Du Leon Dragon were the most difficult. Apparently the game's achievement is glitched and you don't get the achievement for killing all 10 because it doesn't count one of them, so you have to get it on a subsequent playthrough from what I've read. Pretty satisfied with this file so moving onto a new one soon.

Anyone have a 2 or 3 mage squad? A new mage character was introduced and I was thinking of replacing Varric with him. So far, I got my main who's a 2 handed warrior, Cassandra whos a sword and shield type,, Solas and the new mage, forgot his name

2 good mages that can provide shields, a tank, and your main is an amazing cast.

So I killed all the dragons. The Sandy Howler from the Hissing Wastes and the last Emprise Du Leon Dragon were the most difficult. Apparently the game's achievement is glitched and you don't get the achievement for killing all 10 because it doesn't count one of them, so you have to get it on a subsequent playthrough from what I've read. Pretty satisfied with this file so moving onto a new one soon.

I just reloaded the save file I had before fighting my last dragon and that unlocked my trophy.

I just reloaded the save file I had before fighting my last dragon and that unlocked my trophy.

Did you have to fight the dragon again? I really don't feel like killing the last dragon again he was a pain in the ass even though I already had to kill it twice since it glitched out the first time.

I'm stuck on deciding on if I want to play the next playthrough on Nightmare or not. I'm so used to the Reaver I feel like I should remake it on Nightmare but want to try out new stuff too

Like WOW said, the main storyline for this game is all over the place. I am actually finding DA3 to be the least enjoyable of the series.

The story line isn't picking up fast enough (and what has been revealed has been largely political). My first 5 hours has largely been spent running around the Hinterlands and getting chased by angry bears.

Like WOW said, the main storyline for this game is all over the place. I am actually finding DA3 to be the least enjoyable of the series.

The story line isn't picking up fast enough (and what has been revealed has been largely political). My first 5 hours has largely been spent running around the Hinterlands and getting chased by angry bears.

The main game doesn't really start until you get to the next major hub. But like you I didn't get there until about 8 hours in. As others have said, if thje Hinterlands is boring you then tryout the other zones and do not expect to get through more than 50% of the number of quests there. I think it's good to move on from there once you're at level 6. I think I was exploring until level 8

Did you have to fight the dragon again? I really don't feel like killing the last dragon again he was a pain in the ass even though I already had to kill it twice since it glitched out the first time.

I'm stuck on deciding on if I want to play the next playthrough on Nightmare or not. I'm so used to the Reaver I feel like I should remake it on Nightmare but want to try out new stuff too

Yeah i just had to kill the last dragon again which was the one on hissing waste.

Now I have the Pathfinder trophy glitch on me. This is the trophy where you have to establish one camp on each wilderness. I'm on my second play through as a 2h Warrior which I just started and already set up like 4 camps in Hinterlands and still didn't get the trophy even though I've already explored all maps on my first play through.

A lot of modern culture issues included in this game. The dorian story with his father was pretty real. Only companion I don't care about is Cole really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back