News DWCS standout Bolaji Oki will make his UFC-debut this weekend

Who wins?

• Total voters
great writeup; now I am very excited to watch him perform

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing, buddeh!

I remember watching the broadcast of the clip you posted of Cormier's. Forgot about the fighters he talked about though. Will definitely keep an eye out for his fight!

Does he speak Dutch, bud?
Yes bud Bolaji speaks Dutch, but I’m pretty sure his main language is French:

Yes bud Bolaji speaks Dutch, but I’m pretty sure his main language is French:

Thanks, bud!

That interviewer... <6>

Dude explains it pretty clearly, he says his first name is Bolaji and his family name is Oki.. Interviewer "I'm confused!" .

Looks rather... belgian

You look like an Aboriginal I'm sure. There have been quite a few people who look like him in Belgium, since they used to have the colony called the Belgian Congo.

Last edited:
You look like an Aboriginal I'm sure. There have been quite a few people who look like him in Belgium, since they used to have the colony called the Belgian Congo.
Indigenous dont have internet..

Hahah lol.
Yeah I understand you, only watching this interview, but in a previous interview Oki was like: “Bolaji Oki, Oki Bolaji, it’s all the same, I don’t know what’s better”.
That’s probably what caused the ongoing question / confusion 🤣

Thought he looked alright, but nothing more than that.

So based on nothing but your opinion without anything to back it up. Cool.
Nope based on how he looks around people,the other dude doesn't look 6b4 either probably 6'3" and Tom is raising his head in the air while the other dude is purposefully lowering his.

Back