Elizabeth Warren Releases DNA Test Showing "Strong Evidence" of Native American Ancestry

Lol, celebrating over .10%. Couldn't even hit that magic 2% like Mike Perry. All this bitch did was prove what a phony she is.

“Strong evidence”

In all seriousness this is why cnn is a laughing stock to people with eyes and common sense

It's made fun of because she mentioned it . . .

So you're 1/1024th Russian? :p

I believe it came up in 2012 when Herald asked about it during her campaign trail. She answered and her opponent pounced on it and made a big deal about it. The whole issue is she had no actual hard proof to make the claim even though her entire extended family agreed that their ancestry was part indian. I read somewhere some of them (past generations) had to hide that fact because it was considered embarrassing to be part indian back then which is not surprising at all. If she grew up being told she was part indian by everyone in her family and extended family why would she doubt that? Her only claim to being American Indian was submitted recipes in for a cookbook... ooohhhh that certainly get her far ahead... lol. She never confirmed it. Why should she? Only people on the right are bitching about it. I certainly never checked my ancestry although my curiosity about it is getting stronger and stronger...

I'd settle for any percentage of Russian honestly. That'd be cool. lol

What does it say then, in your own words?
It says the vast majority of her DNA is European but the identified some Native American DNA.

Your reading comprehension that terrible that I need to write cliffsnotes for your own source? smh

Your hesitation to call this a win in any way, tells me exactly how you think it will play out.

This was a terrible move, and you know it.

No, man, you're paranoid. Not everyone is making every statement for tactical reasons or even thinking in terms of "wins." I'm saying what I think.

Then she got hired at Harvard and some people say the "diversity" claim helped her on that application. But she was already a law professor at UPenn lol. It's not like she was just some schmuck who got affirmative actioned into Harvard.

Also, she didn't apply to Harvard. They recruited her, and they claim to have had no knowledge of any NA ancestry at the time.

I think she was being made fun of for playing up her Native American portion and doesn't look the part. Kinda being made fun of for being white, more than Native. But, I don't know much about it.

Also, she didn't apply to Harvard. They recruited her, and they claim to have had no knowledge of any NA ancestry at the time.

In the most exhaustive review undertaken of Elizabeth Warren’s professional history, the Globe found clear evidence, in documents and interviews, that her claim to Native American ethnicity was never considered by the Harvard Law faculty, which voted resoundingly to hire her, or by those who hired her to four prior positions at other law schools. At every step of her remarkable rise in the legal profession, the people responsible for hiring her saw her as a white woman.

The Globe examined hundreds of documents, many of them never before available, and reached out to all 52 of the law professors who are still living and were eligible to be in that Pound Hall room at Harvard Law School. Some are Warren’s allies. Others are not. Thirty-one agreed to talk to the Globe — including the law professor who was, at the time, in charge of recruiting minority faculty. Most said they were unaware of her claims to Native American heritage and all but one of the 31 said those claims were not discussed as part of her hire. One professor told the Globe he is unsure whether her heritage came up, but is certain that, if it did, it had no bearing on his vote on Warren’s appointment.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/na...complicated/wUZZcrKKEOUv5Spnb7IO0K/story.html

I believe it came up in 2012 when Herald asked about it during her campaign trail. She answered and her opponent pounced on it and made a big deal about it. The whole issue is she had no actual hard proof to make the claim even though her entire extended family agreed that their ancestry was part indian.

Again . . . anyone born/raised in Oklahoma very likely has indian ancestry in previous generations . . . this is nothing new.

I read somewhere some of them (past generations) had to hide that fact because it was considered embarrassing to be part indian back then which is not surprising at all.

Nobody had to hide it, but some chose to do so because they felt embarrassed about it . . . my MIL's family is a perfect example of this . . . one grandparent hid it and the other didn't. Ultimately things turned out fine for everyone. Especially those who weren't embarrassed and gladly took their family's land allotment.

If she grew up being told she was part indian by everyone in her family and extended family why would she doubt that? Her only claim to being American Indian was submitted recipes in for a cookbook... ooohhhh that certainly get her far ahead... lol. She never confirmed it. Why should she? Only people on the right are bitching about it.

I don't really care . . . my family did the work to document our ancestry and we're actual tribal members . . . it isn't that difficult if it actually matters to the person.

I certainly never checked my ancestry although my curiosity about it is getting stronger and stronger...

I'd settle for any percentage of Russian honestly. That'd be cool. lol

I've thought about submitting for a DNA test myself . . . I'm curious as to the European ancestry on my dad's side.

As a complete outsider to USA, im having a hard time understanding what word "racis" means nowadays...

Is it the dude that hates other races and believes his race is above every other race at everything? Like Skinheads?

But the dude that acknowledges the existance of races and their differences is also racist? Like someone says chinese people have narrow eyes, is he racist? This guy calls a native american "pocahontas", who was native american indeed, and he is considered then a racist?

We have one black guy here in my city ( we didnt have slavery in Croatia so we dont have black population ), and he plays basketball on street all the time, and everyones calling him Jordan, does that mean were all racists here? I mean, he seems happy here, gained alot of friends fast too, probably cause its unusual to see a black person around here though so its kinda cool to talk to...

Can someone elaborate please?
There are no different human races.

you can ask the people on the right about that. They're the ones consistently harping and making fun of it.

I've mention to people (buddies or during DNA or ancestry discussions) that I suspect I have some Russian blood in me because one of my grandfather had distinct features that were non-Asian. Our extended family talks about it every once in a while. People thought I was a mixed when I was a baby. In Elizabeth Warren's case I am guessing it was a family fact that became a rumor as it went on from generation to generation but I can understand completely.

The reason the right makes fun of her for it, is because she claimed to be native American in order to get preferred admission into college (or was it a scholarship?) and then goes around claiming white people have all the privilege, when she herself had to pretend to be not white to get a leg up on the competition.

Edit: It was on a job application to be a Law. Professor at Harvard

Last edited:
I actually think she should avoid doing this. I don't think people want to hear this nonsense during a political campaign. She did what I thought she should have done long ago and now she's shut down any argument as far as her ancestry goes. Be the bigger person here and beat Trump by being an adult not dropping down to childish "racist" talk. Plus they already tried that and he still won people don't care about that. Unless your running around screaming the N word at every black person you meet people don't care.
I agree with your take. I was making a tongue in cheek joke.

The reason the right makes fun of her for it, is because she claimed to be native American in order to get preferred admission into college (or was it a scholarship?) and then goes around claiming white people have all the privilege, when she herself had to pretend to be not white to get a leg up on the competition.

and the reason we're laughing at the right is because she did none of those things. She never used her native American background to get preferred admission or college scholarship. The only thing she's done is claim she was Cherokee in a cookbook when she had to submit some recipes. She had never touted her American Indian background on her campaign trail and it was brought up only because some news outlet asked about it.

I've never really understood the obsession that people have with distance ancestry that they have no cultural connection to. So Elizabeth Warren had a great, great, great, great, grandparent that was Native American. Cool. I can't believe this even became a contentious issue in the first place.

Which has been the height of his stupidity because Obama's administration would have leaked anything in Trump's taxes that had been criminal. They leaked what they considered his worst year. It wouldn't even be an issue if he had released them, instead of not doing so out of ego.
The IRS isn't a part of the IRS nor do they have access to Trump's tax returns. You have no basis for believing that was Trump's worst year and I bet it was leaked by Trump himself.

If this counts as being Native then the vast majority of white Americans can claim Native status, seriously. What's hilarious is now lefties are gonna say that it's ok to claim Native status for having an ancestor 300 years ago but don't you DARE let your daughter dress up as Moana this Halloween!

I feel pretty confident that if Dolezal took one of these tests it would show a similar if not greater trace of African in her DNA.

Back