Elizabeth Warren Releases DNA Test Showing "Strong Evidence" of Native American Ancestry

Warren exploiting native americans to get ahead is just fine though.

Reminder that Elizabeth Warren said her parents had to elope due to her racist grandparents objecting to the marriage.

Of course, Trump supporters are always saying Trump isn't a racist, but calling someone of Native American heritage "Pocahontas" is absolutely racist. It's like calling a black man "Toby"
Lets work really hard to make sure this offends people somehow.

I feel so guilty for what my people did to her people.

Rollo of Normandy is my 36th great Grandfather. I guess I’m a Viking

Whoooo!

Hey. Moctezuma had over 100 children and most or them were daughters and taken as concubines by the conquistadors. You could very well be his descendant too and claim to be an Aztec prince with the same credibility that got Elizabeth Warren academic positions.

Last edited:
1/1024?

Is that the real number?{<jordan}

This is embarrassing, and so desperate. Trump pulled her into his web.

In an ever-changing, incomprehensible world the masses had reached the point where they would, at the same time, believe everything and nothing, think that everything was possible and that nothing was true. ... Mass propaganda discovered that its audience was ready at all times to believe the worst, no matter how absurd, and did not particularly object to being deceived because it held every statement to be a lie anyhow. The totalitarian mass leaders based their propaganda on the correct psychological assumption that, under such conditions, one could make people believe the most fantastic statements one day, and trust that if the next day they were given irrefutable proof of their falsehood, they would take refuge in cynicism; instead of deserting the leaders who had lied to them, they would protest that they had known all along that the statement was a lie and would admire the leaders for their superior tactical cleverness.

-Hannah Arendt

you can ask the people on the right about that. They're the ones consistently harping and making fun of it.

It's made fun of because she mentioned it . . .

I've mention to people (buddies or during DNA or ancestry discussions) that I suspect I have some Russian blood in me because one of my grandfather had distinct features that were non-Asian. Our extended family talks about it every once in a while. People thought I was a mixed when I was a baby. In Elizabeth Warren's case I am guessing it was a family fact that became a rumor as it went on from generation to generation but I can understand completely.

So you're 1/1024th Russian? :p

Now that that little issue is cleared up...

All aboard the Warren 2020 Progressive War Dance Train!

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/15/politics/elizabeth-warren-dna-test-native-american/index.html?utm_medium=social&utm_term=link&utm_source=fbCNN&utm_content=2018-10-15T11:33:37

Coming for that orange, combed-over scalp!

Trump needs to get out is checkbook. He agreed to donate $1mil to charity if she took a test and it showed indian ancestors.

"And we will say, 'I will give you a million dollars, paid for by Trump, to your favorite charity if you take the test and it shows you're an Indian ... we'll see what she does. I have a feeling she will say no but we will hold it for the debates."

Cool quote. It doesn't take away from the fact that this was a dumb move on Warren's part, and she'll be mocked even more now.

I have no idea how it'll play politically (you don't either, of course). But she cleared up the facts for anyone who cares about it. I think it's interesting that people are reacting to finding out that she was right all along by saying that she's making a tactical mistake. Really illustrates the totalitarian mindset of the right and the lack of concern for factual accuracy.

Try actually reading the report, it's in the link. Since you missed it, here it is.

https://mk0elizabethwarh5ore.kinstacdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Bustamante_Report_2018.pdf

What it says is that of all the DNA they could identify, it's White person DNA. Some of the DNA they weren't sure about might have some Native DNA, and maybe, just maybe a little bit more than a single person from Utah who might be Native American themselves. So basically this is a totally dishonest distortion of facts by the Left.
That's not what it says at all you liar. And I must call you a liar since you're implying you read the report, provided a link to it, and then say the only DNA they could identify were white.

The analysis also identified 5 genetic segments as Native American in origin at high confidence, defined at the 99% posterior
probability value
. We performed several additional analyses to confirm the presence of Native American
ancestry and to estimate the position of the ancestor in the individual’s pedigree.

Whoa Bro! Didn't know you were from CT. I'm actually going to Mohegan this weekend.
Yeah, buddy. I've made many reparation payments to the indigenous population through the care of Chief Rolling Dice.

Genuinely curious since I’m not very familiar with the specifics here.

It was my understanding that she listed herself as Native American on her law school application. Is that the case?
No. She was already a professor at University of Pennsylvania law school. The school was catching shit for not having a diverse enough faculty, so administration asked the professors if anyone had a diverse background. Warren said, according to her family she had some Native American ancestors.

That's literally how this whole fucking thing started.

Then she got hired at Harvard and some people say the "diversity" claim helped her. But she was already a law professor at UPenn lol. It's not like she was just some schmuck who got affirmative actioned into Harvard.

Warren takes dna test. Obama releases birth certificate. Trump still won’t release tax returns.
And just like that I've got a new sig.

+1 Diamond Jim

Last edited:
so important to have that street cred,even if 10 generations removed.

Lol, celebrating over .10%. Couldn't even hit that magic 2% like Mike Perry. All this bitch did was prove what a phony she is.

That's not what it says at all you liar. And I must call you a liar since you're implying you read the report, provided a link to it, and then say the only DNA they could identify were white.

What does it say then, in your own words?

Obama releases birth certificate.

Warren releases DNA results.

Trump wont even release tax retuns.

<{chips}>

I have no idea how it'll play politically (you don't either, of course).

Your hesitation to call this a win in any way, tells me exactly how you think it will play out.

This was a terrible move, and you know it.

Incidentally, don't rely on those tests when it comes to assessing cancer risk either. They only check a small number of the total overall risk factors and they're not super accurate at that.

Back