Media Even joe rogan and his rat pack think Sean won the fight

Joey Diaz says something very telling "when have you seen a bookie with a side job?"

My take:

This fight is what draws were invented for...but of course there are higher interests involved and a draw doesnt equal profit to those that stand to gain, right? I find it absurd that one fighter HAS to win the round, no round draws make it a broken system not made for mma. But yea they want it to be as subjective as possible so fights like these can be steered.

Also Dana has said numerous times before that they want to enter (which really means corner) the New Zealand mma market, well this decision makes sense then doesnt it? Or are the ufc saints and we should give them the benefit of the doubt?

Listen, all I know is that Sean didn't lose that fight

How can you lose when you leave your opponent looking like sloth from the goonies? (Don't worry Rhonda, I'm not making fun of you this time)

View attachment 1025147

* Here, I'll leave you guys this extra gem, after this latest Sean Stricland vs woke reporter debacle, I predict soon disney and ESPN will pressure or downright force Dana and the ufc into abiding by non hate speech rules, laws or regulations. Just watch, it's coming. I hate Dana but one thing I accept and coincide with is his stance on free speech, but he is just a puppet for the elite owned brand and that time is coming closer as we edge into this totalitarian new world order.

( I hope the mods don't move or delete this thread, they have been worse than usual with me, now like 4 out of 5 threads i make get immediately merged or sent to oblivion. If you have some integrity let us talk freely about this, this deserves its own thread. Im asking humbly)

And his “rat pack”? You’re a biased little bitch aren’t you?

I am sorry Sir but Joe Rogan and his friends were sniffing bath salts while watching the game so they were under the Influence when judging the scorecards.

The UFC will not bend to any Disney garbage. If anything Dana and Co are counting the days until they can get out from under the buy killing sinking ship that is ESPN+

They thought Volkanovski won against Islam too, I'm not really putting any stock into their opinions. DDP won round 2,3 and 4.

That's a good reason to think DPP won if anything.

But seriously, this is a fight that has been clearly spread almost 50/50 by all media outlets, and was a split decision. It's clearly a toss up, and extremely close.

Yo my fam, you was been droppin' straight facts on this ting. That scrap with Sean Tarzan, mans know it shoulda been a draw, this was been certain. But you see how these higher-ups was move, right? They was all aboot that paper, a draw was not been filling their pockets of theirs the same, seen?

And yo, President Dana was on that hustle for the New Zealand MMA market, man's he was playing 4D chess out here. These decision, they was not been just aboot the fights, they was aboot spreading the empire, styll. It was make mans wonder, are we givin' UFC too much ratings, thinkin' they was have been all goodie?

Also no caps, how's Sean gonna been take this L when he left dude lookin' mashed up? Nah, that ain't no loss, my fam.

But check into this, the whole vibes with Sean Tarzan and the "woke" reporter, that's just the commencement, you was right my #UFCFriend. Disney and ESPN, they're 'bout to press Dana and UFC big time like you say, force man to follow them non-hate speech rules and ting. It's a wave comin', #Trust. Dana might chat aboot free speech, but end of the day, he's just a pawn for them big league players.
This was why he start the (still) growing sport of Power Slap, my fam. This new world order biz, it's creepin', and we gotta stay woke to the play. 🤔💰🥊

As always,

Stay safe. Stay Awake.

View attachment 1025149
#GANAB and #StopAmericanHate

I don't know what any of that means --

BUT I'M IN!

literally the dumbest guys imaginable think a certain way and you think that makes a GOOD argument for it?

Joey Diaz says something very telling "when have you seen a bookie with a side job?"

My take:

This fight is what draws were invented for...but of course there are higher interests involved and a draw doesnt equal profit to those that stand to gain, right? I find it absurd that one fighter HAS to win the round, no round draws make it a broken system not made for mma. But yea they want it to be as subjective as possible so fights like these can be steered.

Also Dana has said numerous times before that they want to enter (which really means corner) the New Zealand mma market, well this decision makes sense then doesnt it? Or are the ufc saints and we should give them the benefit of the doubt?

How can you lose when you leave your opponent looking like sloth from the goonies? (Don't worry Rhonda, I'm not making fun of you this time)

View attachment 1025147

* Here, I'll leave you guys this extra gem, after this latest Sean Stricland vs woke reporter debacle, I predict soon disney and ESPN will pressure or downright force Dana and the ufc into abiding by non hate speech rules, laws or regulations. Just watch, it's coming. I hate Dana but one thing I accept and coincide with is his stance on free speech, but he is just a puppet for the elite owned brand and that time is coming closer as we edge into this totalitarian new world order.

( I hope the mods don't move or delete this thread, they have been worse than usual with me, now like 4 out of 5 threads i make get immediately merged or sent to oblivion. If you have some integrity let us talk freely about this, this deserves its own thread. Im asking humbly)

New Zealand?

In general the close rounds go to the current champ. The whole “to be the champ you have to beat the champ” thing. It was a close fight but I don’t feel that Sean was “beat.” Entertaining fight either way

I think and bet the opposite of Drake and Rogan thankfully

While watching this fight live, I was telling everyone these guys are bums fighting for the title. Can't believe Bobby got TKO'd by one of DDP's super nintendo controller button smashing shots LOL

Last edited:

My take:

View attachment 1025147

They (ESPN and Disney) CAN'T pressure or downright force Dana White and the UFC in to abiding by woke, fruitcake, safe-space, snowflake speech. The UFC has become one of the more powerful content providers to ESPN in general, and losing the UFC would WRECK ESPN's long term plans to transition to the streaming platform being their primary profit center.

Watching it in real time, I too thought Strickland won because of the higher output. But as this breakdown shows, DDP landed the heavier shots, takedowns, and showed more aggression while Sean never really pushed the action and was content to just throw jabs.

This guy doing the "who really won" has been exposed in the past tho. Not saying DDP lost or won, just saying "TheWeasle" shouldn't be used as a valid source.

They (ESPN and Disney) CAN'T pressure or downright force Dana White and the UFC in to abiding by woke, fruitcake, safe-space, snowflake speech. The UFC has become one of the more powerful content providers to ESPN in general, and losing the UFC would WRECK ESPN's long term plans to transition to the streaming platform being their primary profit center.

They can say whatever they want but sometimes when they do it turns out they're fake accounts :cool:

Under the criteria 3 rounds were a coin flip.
Sean won 1 and 5 without question. Round 2 I thought it was easy to score for Sean as well. But you could flip it to dricus if you don’t know what you’re watching.

They need more 10-10 rounds. If a guy clearly wins a round. It shouldn’t be judged equally as a coin flip round.
I’ve been more entertained by dricus fights over the years.
But a fight like this shouldn’t be as hard as they make it to score.
If it’s so close in a round judge it even.
Have an extra round. And f that’s a draw. You play Russian roulette. And as long as everything is screened they can sub an actual loved one who has an established relationship with them for at least 15 years. To play chance. Or the fighters themselves can participate

Whoever made the current rules are idiots.

Back