Far Cry New Dawn Controversial Cover Leaked

why is there a sawblade on a crossbow?

no seriously

no seriously
Also, given how Far Cry 5 went I can't imagine enough time has past to wear they've RAN OUT of regular ammo for regular guns given the amount there was in 5....

Are those black woman? Look mixed if anything to me. They look about 1 shade darker than the guy they are about to kill. If they had normal hair and not corn rows we wouldn't even know what they were.

I took them as being mixed race black.

But I certainly don't think they are being portrayed favorably, what with the hooked eyebrows, leering into the camera while the white dude screams. Could well be that the game developers are playing on white dude paranoia and presenting a particularly scary scenario. Could also be that they didn't consider the reeeeeeeeeeaction, but idk how likely that is.

But I certainly don't think they are being portrayed favorably, what with the hooked eyebrows, leering into the camera while the white dude screams. Could well be that the game developers are playing on white dude paranoia and presenting a particularly scary scenario. Could also be that they didn't consider the reeeeeeeeeeaction, but idk how likely that is.
It's fucking Ubisoft... they know what they're doing.

Look how they went about with the FC5 marketing and shit.

Here's a real controversy...

Why is it in post-apocalyptic shit do they always show roving gangs of people wearing dirt bike "armor" like it'll actually protect you from weapons?

no seriously

I don't play video games, but I thought it always looked more like hockey pads. And the arrow saw made me lol once I noticed it.

It's fucking Ubisoft... they know what they're doing.

Look how they went about with the FC5 marketing and shit.

Yeah, I don't have much reference. I couldn't tell a Far Cry from the other really big franchise that I can't recall right now. But it seems real unlikely that they're trying to stoke hate against young white men....ya know, who make up like 70% of their customer base.

Yeah, I don't have much reference. I couldn't tell a Far Cry from the other really big franchise that I can't recall right now. But it seems real unlikely that they're trying to stoke hate against young white men....ya know, who make up like 70% of their customer base.
They've always used Far Cry as a bit of a political statement, they just use extreme examples and it usually boils down to a bit of "maybe you should have left well enough alone for once"

Pagan Min has an asian servant on Far Cry 4 cover: "Libruls are sensitive! Muh video games! SJWs go away!"

Random Joseph Seed lookalike strapped up on Far Cry 5 DLC cover: "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! WHITE GENOCIDE!"

<puh-lease75>
Why are you posting about the Far Cry 4 cover? Did you read outrage elsewhere about it?

Essentially all african american and brazilian or central amerucan blacks are mixed. Pure africans even 80% or more are rare outside of africa or france or parts if london. So sad and also funny how "black" has and now includes tanned people who are 50% white. And rest black

2Yt76Ue.jpg
this is how @Cubo de Sangre's voters interpreted those BLM girls taking the mic from Bernie.

Why are you posting about the Far Cry 4 cover? Did you read outrage elsewhere about it?
This is the first FC cover I can remember there being "outrage" about.

The problem some had with Far Cry 4 was how they felt Pagan Min was portrayed as a stereotype/caricature of Asian men being slightly effeminate. Especially with how you're introduced to him in the initial trailer:

This clip I think was the initial trailer they used. His clothes, the hair, the way he goes apeshit on the guy then mentions the blood on his clothes.

maybe those characters are like the daughters/sisters of the Black Preacher that was in Far Cry 5 that was part of the resistence?

Last edited:
maybe those characters are like the daughters/sisters of the Black Preacher that was in Far Cry 5 that was part of the resisistence?
His daughter was in that game though I think as she was the burn victim with the bow.

The way Far Cry 5 ends though if you don't chose the "don't arrest" option way at the beginning of the game ends with basically everyone dying no matter your choice so I doubt they is any characters returning from the last one.

The only issue I have with the cover is how throughout the last game there are two female characters constantly making "if it weren't for men blahblah" type comments as you're fighting Seed and his "family". Cover just feels like a continuation of that slight theme that was going in the last game.

Is the controversy that they are apparently making a fifth version of this game?

Scary?

Looks like friday night to me

Why does the white guy look like a real person and the black girls look like cartoon characters?

They've always used Far Cry as a bit of a political statement, they just use extreme examples and it usually boils down to a bit of "maybe you should have left well enough alone for once"

What's the name of the other super popular apocalyptic series? Battlefront?

What's the name of the other super popular apocalyptic series? Battlefront?
Fallout and that’s Bethesda poking fun at shit constantly as it’s set as if the Cold War became a hot war at the end of the 50s

Fallout and that’s Bethesda poking fun at shit constantly as it’s set as if the Cold War became a hot war at the end of the 50s

I looked it up. I was either thinking of Fallout or Fortnite. All of these are the same in my mind.

Why the fuck do they all have to begin with F?

I looked it up. I was either thinking of Fallout or Fortnite. All of these are the same in my mind.

Why the fuck do they all have to begin with F?
To confuse non-gamers?

Back