Far Cry New Dawn Controversial Cover Leaked

I looked it up. I was either thinking of Fallout or Fortnite. All of these are the same in my mind.

Why the fuck do they all have to begin with F?
Fornite is the gayest little pay 2 play OCD A.D.H.D bullshit I've ever played. These kids should feel insulted by these companies. Theyve got absolutely 0 respect for their customers.

The real controversy:

The fact that anyone even cares about any other game besides Red Dead Redemption 2 for the rest of 2018!

<DisgustingHHH>

Fornite is the gayest little pay 2 play OCD A.D.H.D bullshit I've ever played. These kids should feel insulted by these companies. Theyve got absolutely 0 respect for their customers.

Yeah, I've always been more of a Crash Bandikoot and Cool Boarders 2 man myself

Tell us how you really feel holy.

Fearful people will take the bait and continue the cycle of fear that’s used to literally control us.

Well, would the reverse be allowed?

Yes, it's not innapropriate.

No, it's innapropriate.

The real controversy:

The fact that anyone even cares about any other game besides Red Dead Redemption 2 for the rest of 2018!

<DisgustingHHH>

Crusader Kings 2: Holy Fury > Stellaris: MegaCorp > Smash >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> RDR2

I guess they gotta make these collect-a-thon games interesting somehow. might as well go with controversial.

Imagine living such a sad existence that the skin color of a cartoon character on a videogame cover gets under your skin lol.

Crusader Kings 2: Holy Fury > Stellaris: MegaCorp > Smash >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> RDR2
Fuck yourself.

Fuck
Your
Self

Only pissed that they're releasing a new one- FC5 just fucking came out!

The real controversy:

<DisgustingHHH>

Super Smash Bros Ultimate out tonight!

ThisImpartialJenny-size_restricted.gif

Far Cry is known for controversial box art at this point.

Remember Far Cry 4.

Perhaps they are trying to show that the game is EO, which I think actually helps them in the long run.

Far Cry is jungle, so by that logic 4 and 5 aren't Far Cry.

I dont think its jungle so much as places where wild life and terrain are main features and atmosphere. A city to me doesnt do that and i did think the location and setting of 5 wasnt far (cry) away for me.

Another planet with an accompanying moon would do that.

Back