Favorite "Seinfeld" show quotes

• Thread starter Deleted member 460645
  • Start date
George, why would I, a Juilliard trained dermatologist, send him to another doctor?

George's monologue about the golf ball, the Marine Biologist, and the whale was comedy gold.

"The sea was angry that day my friends... like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli" LMAO

Edit: just running through the thread and I'm glad to see so many people posting Costanza quotes. So much of what happens to George in the show happened to Larry, in some form, in real life. LMAO

Seinfeld = overrated

f4NFzL.gif

George's monologue about the golf ball, the Marine Biologist, and the whale was comedy gold.

"The sea was angry that day my friends... like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli" LMAO

Edit: just running through the thread and I'm glad to see so many people posting Costanza quotes. So much of what happens to George in the show happened to Larry, in some form, in real life. LMAO

"Well hole in one"

I also like when Kramer says "is that a Titalist" and his voice is all high pitch and nervous lol

If the pig man had a car he'd give you a ride. How do you know. What if the pig man had a 2 seater. Be realistic George.

Ahahahaha lmao.

Kramer just knows a pig man would never have a 2 seater. Lmao. Classic stuff

The fact that the pigman stole georges car has Larry David written all over it. It's such a typical larrydavid concept. Greatstuff

Don't get me wrong, there's a chuckle here and there but other than that it's overwhelmingly boring. Pound for pound one of the most overrated comedies of all time.

God their's so many...

Seriously you could pick any topic and their's likely an awesome quote related to it from Seinfeld.

Don't get me wrong, there's a chuckle here and there but other than that it's overwhelmingly boring. Pound for pound one of the most overrated comedies of all time.
so just curious name a few tv comedy shows<not older than seinfeld> that you think are extremely good comedy?

Back