Favourite Sopranos character?

Well let’s hope the powers that be will continue to roll on with this fantastic show.Cheers pal now I’ve 2 seasons of Lilyhammer to marathon!

Lilyhammer is very good, and has Soprano spill over. Originally Van Zandt wanted to have Frank Tagliano (AKA Johnny Hienricksonn) run into Tony and Carmela when Tony and Carmela were on vacation in Lillehammer, unfortunately Gandolfini died so it never happened. Tony Sirico (Paulie) has a few parts as Frank's brother who is a priest. Also Maureen Van Zandt (Gabriela Dante) was in an episode.

Yes he takes out Georgie's eye. Funny thing was Ralph had an obsession with the movie, and he ends up dying in a fight to the death (like a Roman gladiator) with Tony.

See, I watched it all, but don't remember everything.

If I love a show, I wouldn't forget.
Like The Wire, Deadwood, The Shield.

Sopranos is still worth a watch and far from boring or a waste of time.

Yes he takes out Georgie's eye. Funny thing was Ralph had an obsession with the movie, and he ends up dying in a fight to the death (like a Roman gladiator) with Tony.

Someone gets shot at that party?
Or a girl..?

Someone gets shot at that party?
Or a girl..?

No Georgie is the bar tender who is the whipping boy for Tony. Ralph was doing his Gladiator crap and he started swinging a chain around and hit Georgie in the eye. Later in the episode Ralph beats the stripper Tracee to death.

See, I watched it all, but don't remember everything.

If I love a show, I wouldn't forget.
Like The Wire, Deadwood, The Shield.

Sopranos is still worth a watch and far from boring or a waste of time.

Honestly every time I watch an episode, and I have seen every episode at least 10 times, I catch new things that I did not notice.

Honestly every time I watch an episode, and I have seen every episode at least 10 times, I catch new things that I did not notice.
Same here Daniel and I can honestly say I could watch every episode ten more times.Just one of those rare series that imo is timeless.

He never had the makings of a varsity athlete

Funny thing about the quote was in the very first pilot episode, Tony tells Melfi how his uncle used to tell his girl cousins that he never had the makings of a varsity athlete. Later in in season 5 with the onset of Alzheimer's he started saying the exact quote to tony.

loved the sopranos, although its not a show I've rewatched after the initial viewing on tv.

Tony was a great character, but going with Paulie, not only my fav in the Sopranos, would've been my fav in family guy if they had him around longer than a few episodes.

tDtzVQ3.png

Gotta be Ralph. I was devastated when he got killed off

Runner up is Christopher

1) Nobody else's album sales even come close tp measuring up to Sylvio's.

2) Christopher Moltisanti was a prick, a fuck up and a perpetual liability. I said what I said.

Omar was in the sopranos as that guy hiding Jackie Jr.
it was good he dropped some knowledge on a young Yackie. it is interesting though because Boadie and Peanut's cameos are almost canonical yet omar is a completely new guy with a daughter.

The greatest show of all time... those who think The Wire is can stay out of this.

Paulie Walnuts i think is the greatest TV character of all time... Pine Barrens is the best episode ever IMO. The dialogue between Paulie and Chris is tremendous.

Opinions?

"He killed 16 Czechoslovakians...he's an interior decorator."

Gold.

Pauloe walnuts.
Pine barrens was hilarious.

He is the only guy who cam smile and frown simultaneously. True mobster.

Morning drinkin crew checking in. I'm having a blast watching all the clips in this thread!

OP answered the shit in the OP. Paulie Walnuts is GOAT.

least favorites
-phil leotardo
-ralph ciffaretto
-mikey palmice
-mikey palmice's wife
- even though we never see them mikey palmice's parents

This is my list of hated characters, too. They all got what they deserved, especially Phil.

Not on this list is Tony's mom. My God what a colossal evil bitch!

I like the trio of Tony, Paulie, and Silvio. Chrissy was good, but he had such tremendous ups and downs. Furio was good for a laugh. Junior was a bit of a whiny bitch, but he could assert himself when he had to. Artie was pretty pathetic. It was hilarious when he tried to become a mobster and failed repeatedly.

Back