Opinion For the richest man in the world Elon Musk acts pretty dumb

Gaslighting 101 right here. Got caught lying with your pants down and have been trying to wiggle your way out of it ever since.

What do you mean? Are you denying that you support Musk's and the GOP AGs' actions against Media Matters?

He has fuck you money, so he can really operate how he likes.

But from the sounds of it, if I believe what I read online, Twitter wasn't profitable to begin with. If Elon is going to stand by what he wants to do and isn't willing to change that for other peoples money, good on him.

But what he wants to do is not good in the first place so it's not good.

He has fuck you money, so he can really operate how he likes.

But from the sounds of it, if I believe what I read online, Twitter wasn't profitable to begin with. If Elon is going to stand by what he wants to do and isn't willing to change that for other peoples money, good on him.
elon didnt even have enough money to buy twitter. He needed financial support.

Another pathetic lib thread lol

Getting mad because he’s unfazed by your cancel culture

This thread is very low iq. It reeks of insecurity and the constant need to say right wing dorks is very gay.
I think you’re the only one to say right wing dorks is very gay. I think you mean are gay though.

Aw man, the lamestream media is shitting on Elon Musk again! He's public enemy #1 to the establishment!!!!
giphy.gif

Aw man, the lamestream media is shitting on Elon Musk again! He's public enemy #1 to the establishment!!!!
giphy.gif
That was such impressively bad writing I had to Google the author's name.

She calls herself the "In House Jewish Mother of the great Mark Steyn," who used to fill in for Tucker Carlson when he had a night off from his show. Rush Limbaugh too.

Well, that explains things.

Is there any legal standing for the Media Matters lawsuit? Or will it be dismissed?

That was such impressively bad writing I had to Google the author's name.

She calls herself the "In House Jewish Mother of the great Mark Steyn," who used to fill in for Tucker Carlson when he had a night off from his show. Rush Limbaugh too.

Well, that explains things.
Hahaha nice. Thanks for that bit of lore. Makes me feel a little bit less doomer. Man, Newsweek really only hires the best!

I really just love the idea that Musk has a "prescient pulse on the cultural and political zeitgeist". There is nothing about Elon Musk, that anyone could possibly be more wrong about. He is completely out of touch and disconnected from popular culture. He posts 4chan memes from nearly a decade ago and so completely lacks a pulse on the cultural and political zeitgeist, that he cannot understand why that is creating massive backlash against him. Every single day, he wakes up and ferociously engages in the right wing culture war, and cannot understand why his own trans daughter wants nothing to do with him.

Yeah, that man is really keyed-in to the culture.

Last edited:
Another pathetic lib thread lol

Getting mad because he’s unfazed by your cancel culture

Yeah this is clearly a man that is unfazed, and not a man having a very public and humiliating meltdown. I am very smart and above it all.

Back