For Those That Believe Assad Should Regain Power...

For his 40 year tenure?
NATO didn't have the option of resetting the calendar to a more desirable time in Libya's history, they had the option of letting the civil war rage or deposing him. Or maybe some third option, but time travel, not at all.
No. Massive infrastructure improvements and considerable progress. And yes - STABILITY. Until the NATO-backed Arab spring in 2011 he was the man. Perfect? Far from it. But in comparison to what they have now? No comparison.
And yet the Libyan people chose revolution.

NATO didn't have the option of resetting the calendar to a more desirable time in Libya's history, they had the option of letting the civil war rage or deposing him. Or maybe some third option, but time travel, not at all.
And yet the Libyan people chose revolution.

You completely ignore the role the West played in that revolution. Completely.

You completely ignore the role the West played in that revolution. Completely.
Don't know what you're alluding to, but I was pointing out that when NATO deposed Gaddafi Libya was anything but stable. I think that is obvious, but sometimes in here the obvious needs pointing out.

the people of madaya are blaming the rebels for stealing the aid ,it seems but i don't have a legit source yet.

Neither does caring about people who are, to be brutally honest, worthless. It just makes you a SJW.

lol you're clearly someone who whips out buzzwords like that on the regular. Call yourself an MRA, by any chance? Be more specific than lazy catchphrases.

Nobody's an SJW for pointing out that international human rights exist. That's just a fact about global politics, and one that apparently rustles the shit out of you.

Like any crime you commit, there are laws on the books that identify those crimes, specifically.

There's a name for nearly every nasty thing you can think of doing to other humans and those laws exist on a global scale. Assad is accountable for crimes his regime commits, just like you would be responsible for crimes you commit in your own backyard.

Niemoller wasn't a SJW, you lazy carrot. That's just a conveniently over-used phrase used to silence, bully and intimidate, instead of having to counter with specific policy of your own. It's a narrow-scope, rhetorical framing tactic. It doesn't problem solve, it just shuts down dialogue when it has nothing to offer of its own.

When the Nazis came for the communists,
I did not speak out;
As I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I did not speak out;
I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
As I was not a trade unionist.
When they came for the Jews,
I did not speak out;
As I was not a Jew.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.

Last edited:
lol you're clearly someone who whips out buzzwords like that on the regular. Call yourself an MRA, by any chance? Be more specific than lazy catchphrases.

Nobody's an SJW for pointing out that international human rights exist. That's just a fact about global politics, and one that apparently rustles the shit out of you.

Like any crime you commit, there are laws on the books that identify those crimes, specifically.

There's a name for nearly every nasty thing you can think of doing to other humans and those laws exist on a global scale. Assad is accountable for crimes his regime commits, just like you would be responsible for crimes you commit in your own backyard.

Niemoller wasn't a SJW, you lazy carrot. That's just a conveniently over-used phrase used to silence, bully and intimidate, instead of having to counter with specific policy of your own. It's a narrow-scope, rhetorical framing tactic. It doesn't problem solve, it just shuts down dialogue when it has nothing to offer of its own.

International human rights exist on paper. In the real world, which you seem to know as much about as the history of the Knights Templar, they matter only as much as people's will and ability to enforce them.

Stalin killed more Russians than Hitler did. He died of natural causes. Mao's body-count was even higher than Uncle Joe's, and he used to amuse himself by raping virgins. He died in his bed. Pol Pot starved and worked to death nearly 20% of Cambodia's population. Died of heart failure before he could be put on trial.

Cuba has been accused of violating international law on human rights since Castro took over. America, the EU and Human Rights Watch have all condemned Cuba for crimes such as torture and internment without trial. Fidel's still in power, smoking the best cigars in the world and giving zero fucks. At this rate he might still be there when retards like you vote Clinton in as the next President. I'm sure he's crapping himself at the thought of what the Wicked Witch will do to him.

Idi Amin Dada took over Uganda and killed up to half a million people, many of them civilians, during an eight year reign that bankrupted the country. Special Move: eating some of his victims. He also gets bonus points for having one of his wives hacked to death with machetes, then ordering her arms and legs sown on backwards before showing the corpse to their son. Died in exile in Saudi Arabia. The Saudi's paid for him to live in two whole floors of a luxury hotel, as well as giving him an extremely generous allowance.

Robert Mugabe. Terrorist, war criminal - his score is well north of 40,000 - and so corrupt a politician he'd make a FIFA delegate wince. Under his leadership, Zimbabwe has gone from one of the most prosperous African nations to hyperinflation and widespread starvation. None of which stopped Big Bob from spending close to a Billion dollars on himself and his wife. He's in his 80's now, in a country where the average life expectancy is probably half that.

I've just finished my breakfast; International Human Rights matter about as much as the shit I'm about to take.

Have a nice day. If I can be bothered, I might continue your education tomorrow. No need to thank me.:)

Assad didn't create this conflict it was created because of extremists supported by Arab and Western governments. There's a lie here spouted by the West that Assad murdered peaceful protesters when they were violent armed protesters much like those violent thugs in the Ukraine coup.

America has lots of blood on its hands.
utter b.s

The population of Madaya was given the option to relocate into opposition areas but the rebels inside the town decided to stay basically holding the civilians hostages. Besides that tons of cities are under siege in Syria, it's the reality of war. It's just a case of selective outrage fueled by rebel propaganda.

The population of Madaya was given the option to relocate into opposition areas but the rebels inside the town decided to stay basically holding the civilians hostages. Besides that tons of cities are under siege in Syria, it's the reality of war. It's just a case of selective outrage fueled by rebel propaganda.
Come on now fronk thats either stupidity or the weakest kind of apology for sheer barbarism ..the rebels arent holding the people there hostage,its not them executing anyone trying to leave or smuggle in food its the regieme (hezbollah really)
To say its the rebels fault for not pulling out is tantamount to saying mass starvation is a legit tactic and not a horrific war crime

the regieme has used this 'kneel or starve' tactic widespread (the rebels adopting it too in but not as severe due to airborne food drops)
To say its selective outrage is daft .....this IS Something people should be outraged at,if we can feed yazdis and kurds then we should food drop there too...and yes in the few villages rebels do it too (eveb though they already get air dropped food)

I think Daesh was well established in Syria before the West gave any meaningful support to Assad's enemies. As for the consulate(not embassy) attack, I don't see what NATO's involvement in Libya had to do w/ it.

No, it wasnt, the weakening of Assad via sanctions, the greengo for Saudis and Co to fund and arm dissidents and terrorists all of those changed the course of the war. Not to mention that the sectarian rifts in Syria are a crapload larger than anything in Libya.

Come on now fronk thats either stupidity or the weakest kind of apology for sheer barbarism ..the rebels arent holding the people there hostage,its not them executing anyone trying to leave or smuggle in food its the regieme (hezbollah really)
To say its the rebels fault for not pulling out is tantamount to saying mass starvation is a legit tactic and not a horrific war crime

the regieme has used this 'kneel or starve' tactic widespread (the rebels adopting it too in but not as severe due to airborne food drops)
To say its selective outrage is daft .....this IS Something people should be outraged at,if we can feed yazdis and kurds then we should food drop there too...and yes in the few villages rebels do it too (eveb though they already get air dropped food)

Go read a little bit about how the war evolved into this WW2 style mess, the government tried to play fairly and got beat badly by assymetric warfare,

With manpower deficiencies thanks to the refugee crisis, this is the only way that they can actually win the war now.

Go read a little bit about how the war evolved into this WW2 style mess, the government tried to play fairly and got beat badly by assymetric warfare,

With manpower deficiencies thanks to the refugee crisis, this is the only way that they can actually win the war now.
They never tried to play 'fairly' from day 1 this is simply a tactic used where carpet bombing and gas have failed

The refugee crisis hasnt robbeb them of any manpower they could have used if anything its reduced potential rebel ranks
This isnt a tactic that can win a war for them its sectarian cleansing to help secure potential borders.

International human rights exist on paper. In the real world, which you seem to know as much about as the history of the Knights Templar, they matter only as much as people's will and ability to enforce them.

Stalin killed more Russians than Hitler did. He died of natural causes. Mao's body-count was even higher than Uncle Joe's, and he used to amuse himself by raping virgins. He died in his bed. Pol Pot starved and worked to death nearly 20% of Cambodia's population. Died of heart failure before he could be put on trial.

Cuba has been accused of violating international law on human rights since Castro took over. America, the EU and Human Rights Watch have all condemned Cuba for crimes such as torture and internment without trial. Fidel's still in power, smoking the best cigars in the world and giving zero fucks. At this rate he might still be there when retards like you vote Clinton in as the next President. I'm sure he's crapping himself at the thought of what the Wicked Witch will do to him.

Idi Amin Dada took over Uganda and killed up to half a million people, many of them civilians, during an eight year reign that bankrupted the country. Special Move: eating some of his victims. He also gets bonus points for having one of his wives hacked to death with machetes, then ordering her arms and legs sown on backwards before showing the corpse to their son. Died in exile in Saudi Arabia. The Saudi's paid for him to live in two whole floors of a luxury hotel, as well as giving him an extremely generous allowance.

Robert Mugabe. Terrorist, war criminal - his score is well north of 40,000 - and so corrupt a politician he'd make a FIFA delegate wince. Under his leadership, Zimbabwe has gone from one of the most prosperous African nations to hyperinflation and widespread starvation. None of which stopped Big Bob from spending close to a Billion dollars on himself and his wife. He's in his 80's now, in a country where the average life expectancy is probably half that.

I've just finished my breakfast; International Human Rights matter about as much as the shit I'm about to take.

Have a nice day. If I can be bothered, I might continue your education tomorrow. No need to thank me.:)

From the early 60's onwards The United States killed god knows how many millions in Indochina and Central America. Nobody even mentions it. On a more recent note, war criminal Dick Cheney had a marble bust of himself unveiled in Washington and was cheered by the political elite. He can proudly talk about the invasion of Iraq and torture without ever being brought to book. The US (And UK) only care about human rights and international law when it applies to people they don't like.

They never tried to play 'fairly' from day 1 this is simply a tactic used where carpet bombing and gas have failed

The refugee crisis hasnt robbeb them of any manpower they could have used if anything its reduced potential rebel ranks
This isnt a tactic that can win a war for them its sectarian cleansing to help secure potential borders.

Yes it's the goverment who are doing the sectarian cleansing in Syria, you make me laugh. Remember 60-70% of the population still lives in goverment areas, the coastal alawite areas are taking in hundreds of thousands of sunni refugees. Just like in Iraq the rebels can't make a dent into non-sunni areas because of the implication of what it would mean for the inhabitants there.

No, it wasnt, the weakening of Assad via sanctions, the greengo for Saudis and Co to fund and arm dissidents and terrorists all of those changed the course of the war. Not to mention that the sectarian rifts in Syria are a crapload larger than anything in Libya.
Well I don't consider sanctions to be meaningful support to the rebels, or Saudi Arabia to be part of the West.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back