Former white supremacist leader says Donald is using white supremacist recruiting tactics

... said Native Americans circa 1620

Actually Native Americans said nothing since they never had even a concept of ownership...and I also doubt they gave a hair about taking the lands from the peoples they pushed in central and south America when they came down from what is now Canada. Oh yeah, history does go even farther back in time doesnt it! I wonder how far you are willing to go to find victimization or if it only goes far enough back to blame white people for something.

What's the point here? Are you white? Well guess what bucko, every other demographic has institutions looking out for its identity and vying for its representation for political power. Asians, AAs, Latinos et al. The only ones not playing the identity game are whites, and that includes these guys.

There's smart people like @Teppodama that are still talking about fucking individualism and all this other bullshit, when a demographic wave is about to consume your people. Your myopia is actually disgusting because you don't see that the invitation of multiculturalism is one-sided and unique to white people. When whites are a minority in their own countries, your are out of your fucking mind if you think you'll be treated with the same benefits that minorities are privileged with today.
I vote, I discuss and I generally try to go through my day in a live and let live manner. As you appear to be so passionate about the issue, what do YOU consider to be the proper course of action?

As long as you realize how absurd and stupid your way of thinking is, we're cool.

Where are you from by the way?

Every central and south American country is just waiting to get theirs too I guess?

You want to give these countries over to people that have worse histories and treatment of people over longer periods of time.

Will the people that take over deserve the same fate? A never ending cycle.

It is a never ending cycle, over a long enough period, just the cast of characters and the locations change, the plot remains the same. I don't actively wish anything, like I said, as a foreigner I've no dog in this race, just merely remarking that there's no room for surprise here, nor genuineness to it

Actually Native Americans said nothing since they never had even a concept of ownership...and I also doubt they gave a hair about taking the lands from the peoples they pushed in central and south America when they came down from what is now Canada. Oh yeah, history does go even farther back in time doesnt it! I wonder how far you are willing to go to find victimization or if it only goes far enough back to blame white people for something.

I'm white (and not a self-loathing one at that) so don't worry, I'm not playing blame game here - just remarking that y'all have no room for surprise, nor any moral high ground to stand upon, not by a country mile

tenor.gif
@ America was founded on white supremacy.
Diversity something something progress something something cringe!

<Prem973><Prem973><Prem973>

It is a never ending cycle, over a long enough period, just the cast of characters and the locations change, the plot remains the same. I don't actively wish anything, like I said, as a foreigner I've no dog in this race, just merely remarking that there's no room for surprise here, nor genuineness to it

There is room for surprise. Progressive liberalism is not what conquered the land and created The United States. The exact same progressive liberalism that's ruining America is also ruining the UK, Europe and Scandinavia.

Yes lets ruin one of the last bastions of freedom.

There is room for surprise. Progressive liberalism is not what conquered the land and created The United States. The exact same progressive liberalism that's ruining America is also ruining the UK, Europe and Scandinavia.

sad that foreign posters cant even view the video in the OP beacause it might be meanie talk, progressives are anti-free speech

I'm white (and not a self-loathing one at that) so don't worry, I'm not playing blame game here - just remarking that y'all have no room for surprise, nor any moral high ground to stand upon, not by a country mile

Not self hating yet you think people that did not do this should be punished in some way...ROFLMAO.

I have all the morals in the world since I committed no crime here buddy.

<JagsKiddingMe>

No shit. Everything he says at his "rallies" are exactly what his inbred racist voter base wants to hear.

Not self hating yet you think people that did not do this should be punished in some way...ROFLMAO.

<JagsKiddingMe>

I'd love to know what country he is from and why he thinks the progressive horde should spare his country.

So no thoughts about the video or his position?
Other than him being an idiot?
Not much. I'm not interested in anti-white propaganda.
Few things disgust me more than self flagellating whites.

<JagsKiddingMe>

I guess you're actually stupid so let's try one more time: I don't want anything or wish anything upon anyone. I merely find any surprise at the current situation disingenuous - as in, you should not be surprised by what's going on right now.

Oh good, you're one of those...

I guess you're actually stupid so let's try one more time: I don't want anything or wish anything upon anyone. I merely find any surprise at the current situation disingenuous - as in, you should not be surprised by what's going on right now.

Who said I was surprised?!? jesus you are thick.

Back