Frank Mir comments on loss to Fedor

In the UFC every other show has different rules Mir is making excuses for sure.

Good honest feedback from Frank. Yep your ego will get you every time. After Fedor threw Mir down, he said he was embarrassed and went into street fighter mode
I remember back when sparring as a kid, when someone got me good, I went into automatic mode and wanted to do the exact same thing to him as in PAY BACK. Forget what I want to do, just need to get him back. Everyone has a game plan until they get punched in the face.

Good honest feedback from Frank. Yep your ego will get you every time. After Fedor threw Mir down, he said he was embarrassed and went into street fighter mode
I remember back when sparring as a kid, when someone got me good, I went into automatic mode and wanted to do the exact same thing to him as in PAY BACK. Forget what I want to do, just need to get him back. Everyone has a game plan until they get punched in the face.

And before the fight Mir was saying how hes the superior martial artist and how Fedor's cage grappling sucks.

Then he puts Fedor on the cage, gets judo thrown, and abandons the #1 rule in martial arts of not letting your ego get the best of you and get knocked dead.

Frank played himself.

Would love to see him vs Oleynuck, hope it happens before they both retire.

He's basically making excuses from Ring Rust ( valid ) his ego ( not valid ) not having a full grasp of the new unified rules ( bullshit ).

giphy.gif

Fedor never made no excuses.
<Fedor23>

Last edited:
Mir making excuses about having to make decisions on the fly as if Fedor didnt...
Fedor had the advantages of seeing everything in slow motion and reading Mir's mind.

So Frank beat himself.

In a way, he won.

He do have a point tho. Striking technique was bad after he got hip tossed

He had him but he got away. This happens all the time in fishing..

I like the "If the fight had ended before I got ko'd I was winning."

I like Frank but cmon man, take it on the chin like a professional. No one wins them all.

In his defense, though, what's he supposed to say? If you're in your prime you can say that the other guy had a better night and you'll be back, but Frank is washed up and he hopes he can fool people into thinking he's still main event material. He got embarrassed by Fedor, who looked pretty terrible himself. I never thought Frank was all that special on his best day but I can't blame him for slinging the bullshit, hoping he can still make a living, though he deserves to be called out for it.

He got his ass kicked, no excuses.

That takedown by fedor was next level shit....he's gonna do that to sonnen too

people really do process things the way they want to. frank made no excuses nerds

The rules thing is BS. You're a professional - if you have an issue or question about the rules, get it fucking answered before the fight starts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sandim
Back