Frank Mir comments on loss to Fedor

Fedor-Emelianenko-walk-off-at-Bellator-198-748x370.jpg

As soon as I saw that video and I heard Frank say that he was unsure about the unified rules, I thought to myself, "Shit thread about Frank making excuses incoming."

I'm sure everyone has certain reasons why they feel they lost, but it's better just to keep that to yourself.

In his defense, though, what's he supposed to say? If you're in your prime you can say that the other guy had a better night and you'll be back, but Frank is washed up and he hopes he can fool people into thinking he's still main event material. He got embarrassed by Fedor, who looked pretty terrible himself. I never thought Frank was all that special on his best day but I can't blame him for slinging the bullshit, hoping he can still make a living, though he deserves to be called out for it.

Pretty much this.

Since when did not knowing the rules of the fight game implicitly stop you from not getting smashed in the face by an uppercut??

Mir rocked Fedor slightly early on, so once he tasted victory, he went all in and was lunging wrecklessly with his punches and got caught

Pretty much, Mir faught stupid and got KO'd

More like he explains what happened and what went through his mind during the fight.

Exactly Frank, IF you hadn't gotten punched out stupidly.... you would have won that fight. We all saw it. <Lmaoo>

Back