Glory 31: RVR vs Sittichai II

Round 1 was big action that is why judges could be impressed and gave it as a draw or RVR round ,then Sitthichai won 2nd and 3rd,rvr the 4th and i dont watched the last

We know the strike stats is a joke and not computer captured at all, they claim RVR landed more punches but in the replays they couldn't even find one clean punch RVR landed most of those punches counted are his flurry which didn't even land, looks good on camera but useless in the fight, Sittichai totally deserve this even though it's not much different from the first fight, RVR at least made it more entertaining this time so credit to him as well.

We know the strike stats is a joke and not computer captured at all, they claim RVR landed more punches but in the replays they couldn't even find one clean punch RVR landed most of those punches counted are his flurry which didn't even land, looks good on camera but useless in the fight, Sittichai totally deserve this even though it's not much different from the first fight, RVR at least made it more entertaining this time so credit to him as well.
Erm, I saw Robin land quite a few clean shots in the last two rounds.

Much closer than the first fight. One of those fights where there is no real wrong decision either way, but I'm glad they gave Sittichai the win as I thought he was more crafty and seemed to win the exchanges most of the time.

Erm, I saw Robin land quite a few clean shots in the last two rounds.
There were more like taps, I laugh when commentators say Roosmalen punches hurt more when Robin eyes and lips were red and bloody by the 3rd round. Roosmalen punches didn't hurt which is why in the replays they couldn't dig out the highlights of these power punch, I counted maybe 2-3 punches Rossmalen landed the whole fight that counted as power punches.

RVR is tough and able to take Sittichai's hard strikes, knees and more effective punches many of which landed squarely on RVR head and rocked him back, and stick with it, making the fight seems close because he is in the thick of the action, but when it comes to judging it cannot be about bias, Sittichai won cleanly.

I had sittichai winning but it wasn't as one sided as it was in the first fight. Firstly Sittichai should not try and switch up his style too much. He was effective enough in the first fight but I can see how the decision of first fight could of effected that. Secondly I told you guys Glory are not stupid enough to rob him again. It just wouldn't make sense and it would be bad for them. Props to RVR as well and those commentators are biased.

I had sittichai winning but it wasn't as one sided as it was in the first fight. Firstly Sittichai should not try and switch up his style too much. He was effective enough in the first fight but I can see how the first fight could of effected that. Secondly I told you guys Glory are not stupid enough to rob him again. It just wouldn't make sense and it would be bad for them. Props to RVR as well and those commentators are biased as hell just like they were in sittichais last Glory fight against Marat.
Ya they need to prove to the world they aren't bias, and repair the damage, but still a clear win, the strike states in Glory are ridiculous always have been, but even if you judge by who hurt who more, clearly RVR was the worst hit by a mile, Sittichai was almost unscathed the entire fight.

Ya they need to prove to the world they aren't bias, and repair the damage, but still a clear win, the strike states in Glory are ridiculous always have been, but even if you judge by who hurt who more, clearly RVR was the worst hit by a mile, Sittichai was almost unscathed the entire fight.
Yeah forgot to mention that. What was up with those stats??

you guys are glad to not be brazilian kickboxing fans,commentators only say heavy shit and dont know nothing about the sport,it is almost a torture to watch,i just mute the tv volume and put some music to play....

good idea I should've done this.

just to give folks an idea, the biggest gem was that they kept saying over and over and over again that "Groenhart wants to regain the belt he lost to Nieky Holzken". they must've been shocked when I tweeted them the truth.

So is RvR going into MMA full time now? If he is still doing KB I'd like to see him go to China and mix it up with their fighters.

So is RvR going into MMA full time now? If he is still doing KB I'd like to see him go to China and mix it up with their fighters.
Apparently he does nto want to fight there because of jetlag.

The commentators said that he is considering a move to 65

Apparently he does nto want to fight there because of jetlag.

The commentators said that he is considering a move to 65
I guess that means his MMA aspirations dont go beyond becoming the champion of...M-1? BAMMA? lol 65 would be cool. Glory's 65 division is fairly shallow and Robin is pretty small for 70.

just rewatched the fight again and sittichai outboxed robin and landed at least 30 more punches by my count yet glory's striking stats had robin landing twice as many punches as sittichai.

when are you all going to realize he is apparently calling it like glory wants or they would not still be using him every event. Every time he appears he does something even worse but yet he still appears on every european event

because he is supplied by ISKA EUROPE maybe?

I mean, i am not a rocket scientist or anything but it seems to me that when one uses a european sanctioning body which employs certain people, those employees might appear on your events when you stage them in europe?

Last edited:
because he is supplied by ISKA EUROPE maybe?

I mean, i am not a rocket scientist or anything but it seems to me that when one uses a european sanctioning body which employs certain people, those employees might appear on your events when you stage them in europe?
yes if the person had shown to have been competent in past performance. Instead this guy screws up at least 1 fight per event he refs and has shown over an extended period of time to be terrible. Also I'm pretty sure the iska was not the sanctioning body for this event so having valenti there is even more stange

Back