Elections Government Voter Registration Website Has Sketchy Results - If You Like Democracy It's Time for Voter ID

North Dakota doesn't even have voter registration. You'd think with the way Republicans have been talking, we would be rife with election fraud. But yet, there isn't any.
Yup. Because it's well established the GOP fixated on voter ID as a way to reduce the turnout of people who vote Democrat.

It's not speculation, it's documented. But because these clowns couldn't be bothered to understand anything before they mindlessly repeat it, we're going to keep having this conversation. They've been brainwashed to think there's a fraud problem when they've only been weaponized to intentionally try to minimize the exercise of voting rights by others. I've become a bigger and bigger fan of the phrase useful idiots as I've been more understanding of just how many entrenched public political positions are the result of weaponized anger or bias instead of real analysis of what's going on.

Thanks for completely ignoring the content of that post and continuing to mischaracterize what I said previously. I knew it was pointless to even quote you.

It's pointless for you because I'm right and your foundation is quicksand.

The GOP pushes for ID laws because they want to suppress votes, not because they care about security, which they do not. I don't care how good you think your ID law ideas are, you don't get to talk about them unless you first make sure everyone everywhere can easily obtain one for free.

Even then, don't bother. Your party won't make a single move unless it tilts elections in their favor. Maybe start by making the case that fraud is happening; if it isn't, you're obviously pushing for these laws to tilt elections.

It's pointless for you because I'm right and your foundation is quicksand.

The GOP pushes for ID laws because they want to suppress votes, not because they care about security, which they do not. I don't care how good you think your ID law ideas are, you don't get to talk about them unless you first make sure everyone everywhere can easily obtain one for free.

Even then, don't bother. Your party won't make a single move unless it tilts elections in their favor. Maybe start by making the case that fraud is happening; if it isn't, you're obviously pushing for these laws to tilt elections.
Holy crap. You can't even bother to discuss the actual comment I made and must rehash old conversations to get your digs in.

All I know is the process we have in Oklahoma works. So for now, that foundation is most definitely not quicksand. I provided you with the context of how they're working in Oklahoma in that previous thread. So I'll continue to talk about how they're working well and enforce the idea that every registered voter in the state does get a voter ID for free.

Democrats whine about voter suppression and poll taxes for voters in one breath while declaring all-out war on the 2A in the next. So spare me your indignation and superiority.

So yes, don't even bother to respond . . . please.

Because it's well established the GOP fixated on voter ID as a way to reduce the turnout of people who vote Democrat.
I'm sure that's the case, but you have to consider how many of those folks who can't be bothered to go through the registration process to prove their identity would even vote in the first place.

There are so many disenfranchised people out there who don't vote at all (for reasons unrelated to Voter ID). Those are who we need to encourage to vote.

Holy crap. You can't even bother to discuss the actual comment I made and must rehash old conversations to get your digs in.

All I know is the process we have in Oklahoma works. So for now, that foundation is most definitely not quicksand. I provided you with the context of how they're working in Oklahoma in that previous thread. So I'll continue to talk about how they're working well and enforce the idea that every registered voter in the state does get a voter ID for free.

Democrats whine about voter suppression and poll taxes for voters in one breath while declaring all-out war on the 2A in the next. So spare me your indignation and superiority.

So yes, don't even bother to respond . . . please.

I'm not trying to get digs in, I'm just tired of your charade. You keep ignoring the only point that matters, your party repeatedly passing suppressive election laws.

You keep insisting your own laws are great but you can't prove they're necessary. You're asking for the opportunity to pass yet more laws like Lucy holding the football for Charlie Brown.

In one of my replies on this subject I provided a dozen MODERN examples of GOP laws being overturned because they were suppressive. Can you skip the partisan pivots and acknowledge your party is the one fucking with the laws?

There is no disenfranchisement. On some elections Black and Minority voters outpace Whites as a percent of their population that votes.

The lack of ID, no Chain of Custody, unrequested Mail In Ballots, ultra long voting periods, Ballot Harvesting, and Drop Boxes are all designed to cheat. Everyone can get an ID... they are ultra cheap or free and easy to obtain.

I'm not trying to get digs in, I'm just tired of your charade. You keep ignoring the only point that matters, your party repeatedly passing suppressive election laws.

You keep insisting your own laws are great but you can't prove they're necessary. You're asking for the opportunity to pass yet more laws like Lucy holding the football for Charlie Brown.

In one of my replies on this subject I provided a dozen MODERN examples of GOP laws being overturned because they were suppressive. Can you skip the partisan pivots and acknowledge your party is the one fucking with the laws?
Oh stop. You know exactly what you're doing. You've yet again completely ignored the actual comments I've made here to do just that. I'm not putting up some charade. I've already made it pretty clear how we see this differently. What we have in Oklahoma NOW is working. It's working just fine. That's the ONLY point I'm making and care about and frankly, I don't care that you don't see them as necessary nor do I care to prove to you that they're even needed. They're working. Folks in Oklahoma are given a free voter ID upon registration. Doesn't matter what party you joined, doesn't matter what color your skin is . . . or how much money you make. Our current laws haven't been overturned.

I don't agree with everything "my party" has done or is doing . . . but I more closely align with the GOP than the Democrats on most things.

Oh stop. You know exactly what you're doing. You've yet again completely ignored the actual comments I've made here to do just that. I'm not putting up some charade. I've already made it pretty clear how we see this differently. What we have in Oklahoma NOW is working. It's working just fine. That's the ONLY point I'm making and care about and frankly, I don't care that you don't see them as necessary nor do I care to prove to you that they're even needed. They're working. Folks in Oklahoma are given a free voter ID upon registration. Doesn't matter what party you joined, doesn't matter what color your skin is . . . or how much money you make. Our current laws haven't been overturned.

I don't agree with everything "my party" has done or is doing . . . but I more closely align with the GOP than the Democrats on most things.

So do you think we're lying about what the GOP is doing weaponizing "voter fraud"?

Do you blame us for being skeptical whenever any conservative says he has a better way to do it when there has been no evidence of fraud?

I haven't ignored anything you've said but if you'd listened to what I've been saying, you'd understand that nothing you said matters.

"This perfectly safe oil can keep you safe from Jabberwockies."
"The last oil gave me cancer".
"This one's perfectly safe!"
"Jabberwockies don't exist."
"But this oil is safe!"

Your party is cheating. This isn't a matter of opinion. They're trying to keep cheating by pushing for voter ID, which is completely unnecessary for reasons we keeping trying to explain to you. You keep arguing for voter ID laws.

Provide a single modern example of fraud changing an election that could have been prevented by a voter ID law. If you can't, the only reason you keep talking about these laws as a positive is because you want to cheat.

So do you think we're lying about what the GOP is doing weaponizing "voter fraud"?

I.
Don't.
Care.

Do you blame us for being skeptical whenever any conservative says he has a better way to do it when there has been no evidence of fraud?

Give me a break. This isn't "my way". I'm providing information on an existing system that is working fine. I don't even address fraud. I'm not concerned about fraud. That doesn't mean I can't expect identities to be verified with registering to vote.

I haven't ignored anything you've said but if you'd listened to what I've been saying, you'd understand that nothing you said matters.

"This perfectly safe oil can keep you safe from Jabberwockies."
"The last oil gave me cancer".
"This one's perfectly safe!"
"Jabberwockies don't exist."
"But this oil is safe!"

Wow. Oklahoma's voter registration system works fine . . . that doesn't matter to you because it doesn't fit your preconceived idea about the requirements. You're just a hypocrite. There is absolutely no way you'd support your application of voter's rights to gun rights.

Your party is cheating. This isn't a matter of opinion. They're trying to keep cheating by pushing for voter ID, which is completely unnecessary for reasons we keeping trying to explain to you. You keep arguing for voter ID laws.

Again . . . people verify their identity when they register to vote. There is a need to do that. You should be able to verify who you are and where you live to validate that you're eligible to vote. That's what I'm arguing for . . . . well that and maintaining our current system in Oklahoma. So yes . . . I'll keep arguing for that.

Provide a single modern example of fraud changing an election that could have been prevented by a voter ID law. If you can't, the only reason you keep talking about these laws as a positive is because you want to cheat.

I keep talking about the system we have in Oklahoma works. You keep whining about them because you need an excuse to do so. You think so lowly of people that you think they're incapable of doing basic adult things like proving they are who they say they are just because you lived in a city and claimed to have never needed an ID. We're not all in a city and able to float through life without an ID.

If me expecting people to verify who they are when they register to vote is wanting to cheat then fine . . . I guess I'm a cheater.

Last edited:
I.
Don't.
Care.

Give me a break. This isn't "my way". I'm providing information on an existing system that is working fine. I don't even address fraud. I'm not concerned about fraud. That doesn't mean I can't expect identities to be verified with registering to vote.

Wow. Oklahoma's voter registration system works fine . . . that doesn't matter to you because it doesn't fit your preconceived idea about the requirements. You're just a hypocrite. There is absolutely no way you'd support your application of voter's rights to gun rights.

Again . . . people verify their identity when they register to vote. There is a need to do that. You should be able to verify who you are and where you live to validate that you're eligible to vote. That's what I'm arguing for . . . . well that and maintaining our current system in Oklahoma. So yes . . . I'll keep arguing for that.

Holy smokes you're an ignorant fool. I keep talking about the system we have in Oklahoma works. You keep whining about them because you need an excuse to do so. You think so lowly of people that you think they're incapable of doing basic adult things like proving they are who they say they are just because you lived in a city and claimed to have never needed an ID. We're not all in a city and able to float through life without an ID.

If me expecting people to verify who they are when they register to vote is wanting to cheat then fine . . . I guess I'm a cheater.

You should have opened with making it clear you don't give a shit about the GOP suppressing votes. It's rare for someone to be so openly despicable.

Extra points for saying I think less of people not having ID when I have patiently explained to you why that isn't the case... But either you don't listen or it's just a part of you being despicable.

Im calling BS on at least some of the data.

No way three straight weeks have reg #s, fraud and no ssid that close to each other. That’s insane.

I'm sure that's the case, but you have to consider how many of those folks who can't be bothered to go through the registration process to prove their identity would even vote in the first place.

There are so many disenfranchised people out there who don't vote at all (for reasons unrelated to Voter ID). Those are who we need to encourage to vote.
True. Hell I know people who registered, update their registration regularly and still don't bother to vote. We really don't have a voter fraud issue, more of a voter disinterest issue, lol.

Anecdotally, my wife recently became a citizen and went to register to vote. They tied it in when she applied for citizenship. There's no way to get fraudulently registered to vote if you're a naturalized citizen. They take so much paperwork, biometric data, interviews, etc. that any fraud attempt is going to have to be incredibly well prepared. And if that's the case, the little old lady working the polling station wouldn't catch it anyway.

You should have opened with making it clear you don't give a shit about the GOP suppressing votes. It's rare for someone to be so openly despicable.

Oh boo hoo . . . I've said that from the beginning. I don't think expecting people to verify their identity when registering to vote is suppressing anything. I think early voting and absentee ballots are more than sufficient to give anyone who cares to vote the opportunity to do so. I disagree that expecting someone to have an ID is suppressing votes. But now I'm a despicable cheater.

Extra points for saying I think less of people not having ID when I have patiently explained to you why that isn't the case... But either you don't listen or it's just a part of you being despicable.

Whatever you say dude. You pick and choose what you want to discuss and conveniently ignore other items. But sure, I'm despicable. Sure. That has to be it. Maybe you should just put me on ignore or something.

There is no disenfranchisement. On some elections Black and Minority voters outpace Whites as a percent of their population that votes.

The lack of ID, no Chain of Custody, unrequested Mail In Ballots, ultra long voting periods, Ballot Harvesting, and Drop Boxes are all designed to cheat. Everyone can get an ID... they are ultra cheap or free and easy to obtain.

Back to the old hits now that you're "suspicious" numbers turned out to be bullshit. Can't say I'm surprised.

I don't know.

I do know that there's no way to know for sure and that 'the government investigated itself and found no wrong doing' isn't proof of anything any more than 'the police investigated themselves and found no wrong doing' and people acting like it is are not being honest with themselves.

what do you mean? after grifting the chuds for all they could.....errrrr i mean after raising hundreds of millions of dollars between election day and brandon's inauguration in order to find the fraud and stop the steal, i thought the people who went 1-65 in post-election litigation because they filed frivolous lawsuits and submitted zero evidence were sitting on mountains of evidence of election-related fraud. evidence so damning that only a crackhead pillow pusher is allowed to lay eyes on. and they would be releasing the kraken any day now but just not today.

what happened? did the well dry up from all the legal fees that trump never paid to his attorneys before they could track down a single fiber of bamboo deep within the jungles of america and then bring it to court with them? and dude where's my kraken?

I don't think expecting people to verify their identity when registering to vote is suppressing anything.

That's because you don't listen. I have explained this many times in excruciating detail why the courts have determined time and time again that it's suppression.

Are you playing games or are you simple?

what do you mean? after grifting the chuds for all they could.....errrrr i mean after raising hundreds of millions of dollars between election day and brandon's inauguration in order to find the fraud and stop the steal, i thought the people who went 1-65 in post-election litigation because they filed frivolous lawsuits and submitted zero evidence were sitting on mountains of evidence of election-related fraud. evidence so damning that only a crackhead pillow pusher is allowed to lay eyes on. and they would be releasing the kraken any day now but just not today.

what happened? did the well dry up from all the legal fees that trump never paid to his attorneys before they could track down a single fiber of bamboo deep within the jungles of america and then bring it to court with them? and dude where's my kraken?

I you really believed the shit you were saying, you wouldn't need to type out these weird rants my dude.

I you really believed the shit you were saying, you wouldn't need to type out these weird rants my dude.

what? those are all facts.

but the election fraud fairy is still real to you right? can you provide me with a docket number to a case where the fraudy orange election-losing rapist found evidence of election fraud and then proved it in court? it's only been 1266 days since that stolen election thingy of yours. wheres the kraken? i'm sure it's coming any day now, just not today right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back