Green Bay Packers 2023

I think if the Jets are trending towards a Top 10 pick, they will bench Rodgers so they wont reach the 65% and Rodgers is petty and bitter enough to be fine with it lol.

I think if the Jets are trending towards a Top 10 pick, they will bench Rodgers so they wont reach the 65% and Rodgers is petty and bitter enough to be fine with it lol.

I wonder about the exact language in the deal. Is it being available to play or actually playing?

This is interesting. I kinda forgot about all the good throws Love made last pre-season. But seeing them alongside his mop up duty in Philly has me thinking GB could luck into a third HOF QB, lol. Especially if Watson, Doubs, Reed, Musgrave and Kraft prove to be elite. Hell, even if three of them are that's more than enough.

We taking back the North in 2023.

Outside of absolute calamity, the Jets are going to be really fucking good, so, not really worried about the possibility of them tanking

It sounded like the Packer receivers are going to be getting together with Jordan Love a few times before camp starts.

John Maino has a radio show again (non sports) . This AM he was talking old Packers though.... They called long time Green Bay DJ Murphy in the Morning and were talking to him. They mentioned the infamous TJ Rubley game in the Metrodome in 95 where Brett and Ty Detmer both got hurt and the 3rd string QB Rubley came in and audibled out of a called run and threw a pick which set up the Packers losing. Maino said Frankie Winters told him that was the most pissed he ever saw Holmgren. He thought Mike may actually kill him.

So Maino mentioned his own incident with Holmgren. Maino was doing a post game show on Ch 5 with Chewy every Sunday night. So one week Brett Favre was the guest. The next day Maino gets a call from Coach Mike RAGING "Was Brett drunk!!!" This was in 96 when Brett was suppose to be staying sober. Mike then said "Brett and Mark say YOU bought them the beer!" Brett was obviously impaired on the air and was even talking about how his dad was betting on Packer games (uh oh!) Maino said Brett and Chewy showed up already half in the bag at the studio and then they sent Burke Griffith to the gas station to buy them more beer.

Murphy had his own Coach Holmgren being pissed story.... One of the San Fran vs GB games was promoted on the radio with the gimmick that Murphy would be sent to San Fran to do their morning show and the San Fran DJs would come to green bay to do Murphy's slot. The San Fran DJs pretaped a bit where they "went to Holmgren's house" and once inside they "spanked Holmgren's wife" Needless to say Holmgren did NOT find this amusing and went to WIXX and read everyone in charge the riot act over allowing this on the air.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back