Gym idiots thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Treme was pretty lame drama with some decent musical interludes. I watched the whole s1 and realised I didn't like anybody in it, even the motherfucking Bunk. I'd rather watch a documentary about all the cool shit in "Nyhawlnz" than put up with a lot of abortive storylines that were so poorly handled they inadvertently portrayed everyone in the city as a lazy hipster bum.

+1 with Revok, I couldn't even like John Goodman's character... how do you not love Walter fucking Sobchak? It was pretty lame.

Oh and Breaking Bad was amazing, can't wait to see the final season!!

I know a guy who can bench 285 3 times and he only weighs 130. He just graduated high-school and wrestled for my high-school. He doesn't look like he roids he just looks really fit.

My bro weighs 160 and benches about 240 for 5 reps. He could likely one rep the 275. No drugs. Except asthma inhaler lol.

Browsing Reddit...had to put this somewhere.
42aCo.jpg

I watched the entire series of The Wire in way too short of a time. If you guys haven't seen it definitely check it out. Sopranos too. The best though is GAME OF THRONES!!!!

Game of Thrones died with Ned Stark.

I've seen em all man, the first few seasons were really good but the show has been in a quick decline of recent, as a few others here have attested to as well.

I highly recommend the books...

They are good. But it is pretty clear that at the current rate, George RR Martin is going to shuffle off this mortal coil before he finishes them.

Joe Abercrombie is a better bet all round: the books are equally good if not better, he releases one a year, and he only about 35 or so. Barring any accidents, he will keep us in awesome books for decades to come.

Are you implying that Mr. Martin looks like a man who might not live to an advanced age? What leads you to this conclusion? @_@

Excluding Game of Thrones since I haven't begun to watch it yet:

The Shield
Deadwood
The Wire
Breaking Bad
The Sopranos
Boardwalk Empire
Mad Men

in that order.

I love how this has become a "Tv shows to watch" thread.

Well boys, we are over a thousand replies. This baby will be locked soon.

*Salutes thread*

InBeforeTheLock.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back