International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

"You guys are watering down the meaning of genocide by referring to Israel's ongoing genocide" - same deranged freaks who call any criticism of Israeli war crimes - or even requests for evidence of Israeli claims! - as antisemitism and Holocaust denial.

It's impossible to defend Israel without coming off as completely retarded and/or psychotic.
In all of these threads i don't think i've called anyone an antisemite or holocaust denier.

I have no problems with anyone calling out what they believe to be warcrimes.
For example i could understand that some people think Israel isn't doing enough to protect civilians, or that the Israeli response isn't proportionate.

I'm not saying i agree with those statements, but i can see how people with a different POV might.

But no, you have a bunch of hysterical fanatics throw around words like genocide and ethnic cleansing, because who cares about the meaning of words. Israel is bad so any bad word will do.

Tell me. Who exactly are the indigenous people of Gaza?

I'll wait.
The jews who converted to Christianity and later to Islam, aka the Palestineans, they never left the area. The arabs didnt ethnically cleanse them, they just converted them to their religion and taxed them.
And guess who isnt indigenous, a bunch of europeans who may have some jewish heritage and lived in europe for 2000 years.

In Gaza's hospitals, doctors no longer try to heal: 'We cut...'
Humanitarian doctor Raphaël Pitti has worked in hospitals in wartorn Syria and Ukraine. In an interview, he says he has never seen a level of chaos comparable to Gaza today.

1707465721481.png

Doctor Raphaël Pitti, an anesthetist-resuscitator, has worked in Syria since 2012 in areas besieged by the Damascus regime and its Russian ally, and in Ukraine since 2022. With the Union of Medical Care and Relief Organizations (UOSSM International), he trains medical staff in war zones. Accompanied by some 20 doctors in coordination with the Palestinian doctors' association Palmed, the humanitarian doctor worked in the Gaza Strip for two weeks, lending a hand to the staff at the Gaza European Hospital in the south of the enclave. Le Monde met him on his way out.

What does a hospital in Gaza look like today?

It was chaos. First because of the presence of 25,000 people who have taken refuge in the surrounding area. They are crammed into shelters made of bits and pieces. There are around 6,000 people inside the hospital during the day and even more at night when the bombardments are most intense. The hospital, which had a capacity of 400 beds, now has 900. The wounded and their families wander around, idle and in shock. Corpses in body bags lie against a wall, waiting to be buried. Life is reorganized in a microcosm. Women bake bread in the corridors, children play ball, there are three tailors and a cobbler. People have been unable to take anything with them and are crammed together in total promiscuity. The hospital has become a kind of refuge ship. But no one knows for how long.

Faced with the advance of Israeli troops and bombardments, hospitals are being evacuated one after the other. What is the state of Gaza's healthcare system today?

It is close to nothing. In southern Gaza, apart from the European Hospital, only three hospitals are still functioning. During our mission, the Al Nassr Hospital in Khan Yunis was surrounded for 11 days by the Israeli army, preventing the passage of patients, before being evacuated definitively. All of Gaza's hospital directors have been arrested by the Israeli army, interrogated, and apparently tortured on the pretext that they are pro-Hamas. The tension is permanent. The bombardments are getting closer and closer. The European Hospital has been hit by shrapnel and the blast has blown up the dropped ceilings. The International Red Cross fears it will soon have to declare an order to evacuate the area.

Read more: https://www.lemonde.fr/en/internati...s-no-longer-try-to-heal-we-cut_6498757_4.html

Lmfao @ ethnic cleansing of Gazans.

Hey bud... You want to know what the real ethnic cleansing is?

The displacement of all Jews from Gaza in 2005.

Hardly can call that ethnic cleansing.

1. There was financial compensation package for people leaving.
2. They were there illegally.

In all of these threads i don't think i've called anyone an antisemite or holocaust denier.

For example i could understand that some people think Israel isn't doing enough to protect civilians, or that the Israeli response isn't proportionate.

I'm not saying i agree with those statements, but i can see how people with a different POV might.

But no, you have a bunch of hysterical fanatics throw around words like genocide and ethnic cleansing, because who cares about the meaning of words. Israel is bad so any bad word will do.

Every single reputable human rights organization in the world, including Israeli ones, have said the IDF has done some indiscriminate bombing.

And what Israel is doing in the West Bank is ethnic cleansing. They're slowly stealing all the land bit by bit. There are already some parts of the West Bank where Palestinians cannot go. It's their land there, yet they keep getting squeezed.

Last edited:

When someone starts with "Palestine never existed" you know you are in front of an ultra Zionist pushing the extremist Zionist agenda.

Year 1931, when KLM and Air France were sending planes to a country that "'never existed" :

1707476908214.png

Source: Duke University Libraries - (1931 New York newspaper ad)

Can you imagine flying to a place that didn’t exist? Neither did the people who boarded those flights.

Notice that these flights were bound for Lydda, Palestine. Tragically, Lydda was ethnically cleansed 17 years after this ad was featured in a New York newspaper. According to a Wikipedia entry (with 118 documented sources, “1948 Palestinian Exodus from Lydda and Ramle,” 50,000 – 70,000 Palestinian Arabs were expelled from the towns of Lydda and Ramle in July 1948. Although these towns were located “outside the area designated for a Jewish state in the UN Partition Plan of 1947, and inside the area set aside for an Arab state in Palestine,” they were “transformed into predominantly Jewish areas in the new State of Israel, known as Lod and Ramla.”

Another extremist genocide supporter on the ignore list.

When someone starts with "Palestine never existed" you know you are in front of an ultra Zionist pushing the extremist Zionist agenda.

Year 1931, when KLM and Air France were sending planes to a country that "'never existed" :

View attachment 1028528

Can you imagine flying to a place that didn’t exist? Neither did the people who boarded those flights.

Notice that these flights were bound for Lydda, Palestine. Tragically, Lydda was ethnically cleansed 17 years after this ad was featured in a New York newspaper. According to a Wikipedia entry (with 118 documented sources, “1948 Palestinian Exodus from Lydda and Ramle,” 50,000 – 70,000 Palestinian Arabs were expelled from the towns of Lydda and Ramle in July 1948. Although these towns were located “outside the area designated for a Jewish state in the UN Partition Plan of 1947, and inside the area set aside for an Arab state in Palestine,” they were “transformed into predominantly Jewish areas in the new State of Israel, known as Lod and Ramla.”

There has never been an autonomous Arab majority nation-state(or Kingdom) called Palestine. This is an indisputable historical fact.

Every single reputable human rights organization in the world, including Israeli ones, have said the IDF has done some indiscriminate bombing.

And what Israel is doing in the West Bank is ethnic cleansing. They're slowly stealing all the land bit by bit. There are already some parts of the West Bank where Palestinians cannot go. It's their land there, yet they keep getting squeezed.

You're trying to argue with them with facts and reason. They don't work like that. The only problem they have with the rightful use of the terms genocide and ethnic cleansing is that they are losing control of the narrative and are not able to manipulate the majority of the opinion in the west anymore. They're lost in unfamiliar land because of that.

Look at the guy you answered to, he "can see that someone would think that Israel doesn't do enough to protect civilians" but he "doesn't necessarily agree with it". He doesn't agree that Israel - who has killed indiscriminately anyone everywhere in Gaza wether children women or anyone, besieged hospitals, dropped 2000lb/900KG bombs on residential areas, targeted ambulances, erased whole family trees, and much more - has " not done enough to protect civilians". He agrees even less that they commit war crimes on the regular. What a disrespect of intelligence, like we can't see the scheme behind that rhetoric.

They want you to stay tame and not call their bullshit to their face while their government and army genocide dozens of thousands of civilians without achieving their military goals, except the unofficial one: conquer Gaza again. The goal is to enforce the ethnic cleansing without saying it. Just do all the actions leading to it but say "hey guys we're not doing it!".

Make Gaza unhabitable so that western powers will be forced to accept relocation of the Gazan population at some point, so they don't all die of hunger or epidemics.

And today they will pretend to not wish that it happens but tomorrow if Israel announces it officially they will support it and say "it's the only viable solution".

And even if they don't fully agree sometimes at a personal level, something takes precedence over their own opinion: the creed that anything that Israel does must and will be defended. If possible indirectly, if needed directly.

But hey if 27,000 Jews would have been killed in 4 months, from which 70-80% civilians, of 60K+ had been injured, of 70% of the hospitals in Israel would have been incapacitated, if Israelis would have to live in chicken sheds like Gazans have to right now, they wouldn't call that genocide at all. Yeah right.

Palestinian and Arab blood is cheap for westerners and Israelis. It isn't worth much. Can be spilled to one's hearth content.

Ethnic cleansing is the systematic forced removal of ethnic, racial, or religious groups from a given area, with the intent of making a region ethnically homogeneous. Along with direct removal such as deportation or population transfer, it also includes indirect methods aimed at forced migration by coercing the victim group to flee and preventing its return, such as murder, rape, and property destruction.[1][2][3] The definition of ethnic cleansing is disputed, with some researchers including and others excluding coercive assimilation or mass killings as a means of depopulating an area of a particular group.[4][5][6]

<WellThere>

You're trying to argue with them with facts and reason. They don't work like that. The only problem they have with the rightful use of the terms genocide and ethnic cleansing is that they are losing control of the narrative and are not able to manipulate the majority of the opinion in the west anymore. They're lost in unfamiliar land because of that.

Look at the guy you answered to, he "can see that someone would think that Israel doesn't do enough to protect civilians" but he "doesn't necessarily agree with it". He doesn't agree that Israel - who has killed indiscriminately anyone everywhere in Gaza wether children women or anyone, besieged hospitals, dropped 2000lb/900KG bombs on residential areas, targeted ambulances, erased whole family trees, and much more - has " not done enough to protect civilians". He agrees even less that they commit war crimes on the regular. What a disrespect of intelligence, like we can't see the scheme behind that rhetoric.

They want you to stay tame and not call their bullshit to their face while their government and army genocide dozens of thousands of civilians without achieving their military goals, except the unofficial one: conquer Gaza again. The goal is to enforce the ethnic cleansing without saying it. Just do all the actions leading to it but say "hey guys we're not doing it!".

Make Gaza unhabitable so that western powers will be forced to accept relocation of the Gazan population at some point, so they don't all die of hunger or epidemics.

And today they will pretend to not wish that it happens but tomorrow if Israel announces it officially they will support it and say "it's the only viable solution".

And even if they don't fully agree sometimes at a personal level, something takes precedence over their own opinion: the creed that anything that Israel does must and will be defended. If possible indirectly, if needed directly.

But hey if 27,000 Jews would have been killed in 4 months, from which 70-80% civilians, of 60K+ had been injured, of 70% of the hospitals in Israel would have been incapacitated, if Israelis would have to live in chicken sheds like Gazans have to right now, they wouldn't call that genocide at all. Yeah right.

Palestinian and Arab blood is cheap for westerners and Israelis. It isn't worth much. Can be spilled to one's hearth content.
As serious as this topic is,
i do admit i find it kind of funny that you manage to respond to a post that is about people like you throwing around words without meaning out of pure emotion, with yet another wall of emotional text.

I get that you're emotionally involved in this, but just screaming your subjective bullshit harder and harder isn't going to do much.

You're not coming across as objective in the slightest.
Ffs, you were complaining about bombing causing to much collateral, then the IDF takes out some Hamas leaders in an infiltration operation in a hospital with pinpoint accuracy and suddenly you started bitching about how outrageous it was that they entered a hospital (little worry about the terrorists' presence there though ;))

Tldr: The internet isn't here to adress your emotional needs

Ethnic cleansing is the systematic forced removal of ethnic, racial, or religious groups from a given area, with the intent of making a region ethnically homogeneous. Along with direct removal such as deportation or population transfer, it also includes indirect methods aimed at forced migration by coercing the victim group to flee and preventing its return, such as murder, rape, and property destruction.[1][2][3] The definition of ethnic cleansing is disputed, with some researchers including and others excluding coercive assimilation or mass killings as a means of depopulating an area of a particular group.[4][5][6]

<WellThere>
Thanks, should help anyone that actually considered the ongoing operation as ethnic cleansing.

You are dishonest and comparing Israel to US.Canada is disgusting at best.

Immigrants to NA have lived with the natives for that time in an attempted multicultural society with varying degrees of success. Canada and the US have worked with and continue to work with natives to improve relationship.

Israel is ethnic cleansing and committing war crimes.

@freakroor quote went wrong

View attachment 1028528

Basic stuff like the fact that Palestine was a region and not a state has been explained to morons like you countless times on these threads already. Stop wasting people's time. Go talk to your friends about dinosaurs or something.

This girl being alive makes Israelis and even Jewish people in North America and Europe feel unsafe, so she has to die a slow and painful death. This is called Israel "defending itself" - this is called "Western Values".

<WellThere>
I do not see the definition of self-ethnic cleansing Chad ThunderCUCK now believes Israel did to itself.

This girl being alive makes Israelis and even Jewish people in North America and Europe feel unsafe, so she has to die a slow and painful death. This is called Israel "defending itself" - this is called "Western Values".

But hamas might use such medical aids to McGyver up a bomb so no war crime of collective punishment here.

Back