International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Israel has like 200k citizens who are also American citizens (2% of population) so reports are 500+ have been killed. It's likely some of them are American.
Yea I didn't think hard about that lol.

So Biden gave money to Iran who helps fund Hamas that kill Americans ... wow

No offence Sherbro but it is nothing like Omagh. Unless you’re referring to the possibility state forces allowed it to happen. The RIRA had little support when that happened and the Good Friday agreement had been already been signed. That atrocity only served to reinforce the necessity of an end to the war. Even the fucking perpetrators took no glory in that action. If republicans were celebrating in the street and the British state was calling for a scorched earth policy in Ireland you might have a point.

I suppose if you mean revulsion toward such a tragic needless loss of life then perhaps but I really don’t see how this could be viewed in anyway the same.

The PIRA, CIRA, INLA and even the RIRA base themselves viewed it with nothing but scorn

Don't know if it's true, but the story goes that very senior Real IRA figures were invited for pleasant chats with their Provisional counterparts. And told that if they ever carried out another atrocity like the Omagh Bombing, the Brits would be the least of their problems. The other paramilitary groups had way too much invested in the Good Friday Agreement to have it put at risk by mad dogs.

Poles in action
To evacuate the Poles currently in Israel, we are sending transport planes from the Air Force. Soldiers of our special forces will ensure cargo protection and safety on board. We act in such a way that all our compatriots can return home peacefully

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu speaks with world leaders about the attacks from Gaza, including Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, German Chancellor Olaf Scholz, Italian Premier Giorgia Meloni, and British PM Rishi Sunak, according to his office.

“All the leaders expressed unequivocal support for Israel’s right to defend itself as much as needed,” says the Prime Minister’s Office.

Hamas showcasing more equipment used, now catapult launched loitering munitions. Looks like it could deliver a few kg payload to good 10-20km. Looks like it strikes preprogrammed coordinates without true man in the loop capability though.

Yea I didn't think hard about that lol.

So Biden gave money to Iran who helps fund Hamas that kill Americans ... wow

Not to mention the weapons given to Ukraine that have flooded the European black market. No doubt some ended up in the Gaza Strip. Javelins we’re going for 40k at one point at the start of that conflict

The Battle of Mosul gives the Israelis a fairly solid template from which to draw up battle plans to go into Gaza and annihilate Hamas. It took nine months to recapture Mosul from ISIS; let's hope the Israelis shatter that record.

The Battle of Mosul gives the Israelis a fairly solid template from which to draw up battle plans to go into Gaza and annihilate Hamas. It took nine months to recapture Mosul from ISIS; let's hope the Israelis shatter that record.
There wasn't much left of Mosul tho.
If i recall they ended up basicly bombing every building

Reports have been circulating that Egypt has been working to attempt to free some of the Israeli captives being held in Gaza.

More than 100 Israelis are believed to have been abducted and held in the Strip.

The Wall Street Journal, however, cites Egyptian officials saying that their negotiators “failed to convince the Palestinian factions to release injured Israeli captives.”

Earlier the newspaper reported that Israel had reached out to Cairo to request its intervention.

No offence Sherbro but it is nothing like Omagh. Unless you’re referring to the possibility state forces allowed it to happen. The RIRA had little support when that happened and the Good Friday agreement had been already been signed. That atrocity only served to reinforce the necessity of an end to the war. Even the fucking perpetrators took no glory in that action. If republicans were celebrating in the street and the British state was calling for a scorched earth policy in Ireland you might have a point.

I suppose if you mean revulsion toward such a tragic needless loss of life then perhaps but I really don’t see how this could be viewed in anyway the same.

The PIRA, CIRA, INLA and even the RIRA base themselves viewed it with nothing but scorn

I don't think they are relatable but the way anyone supporting Palestine will struggle to justify the way the attacks were carried out has a similiar feeling of it just being a pointless terror attack. Also it's early days yet but there are questions around how it failed to be detected. Targeting festivals is some low brow lone shooter shit.

@moosaev still “good”?
I don’t give a shit man. Like I said, I’m so desensitized and embittered by the lack of compassion Israel supporters have show Palestinians for decades that I don’t give a shit what happens to Israelis. Let them suffer just like the Palestinians.

Nobody bats an eye when Israel supporters celebrate the mistreatment and dispossession of Palestinians. So yes, good. The pro-Israel side needs to taste what the other side has tasted for a long time now. Fuck em.
There he is

I don’t give a shit man. Like I said, I’m so desensitized and embittered by the lack of compassion Israel supporters have show Palestinians for decades that I don’t give a shit what happens to Israelis. Let them suffer just like the Palestinians.

What about the Thais and Germans that are confirmed killed?
Was that "good" too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back