Crime House Republicans introduce OMAR ACT

Anyway this was to be suspected right. And nothing will come of it.

Just rubes being rubes and trying to pleasure their peanut brain base.

I’ll just sit back and enjoy the next episode of Reality TV: The United States

I’m glad they are announcing this investigation though. All the chuds that disappeared for a little while after the midterms because they got humbled and humiliated are now back at it with new confidence.

Gather all around, this is really gonna be it!

I thought it was "10% for the Big Guy"? Now it's 50%? Lol these Repubs need to be putting their attention elsewhere. There's a lot going on in the country that needs attention, not another political circus.

They have nothing else to do, and the House Republicans have always been a sort of bizarre circle jerk. They have one single political mandate, policy and purpose: to block whatever legislative agenda the Democrats are attempting to pass. And honestly, that can often be a good thing. There are enough federal laws, let the states manage their own affairs as they see fit.

Posted Adam kinzinger a similar take on this. It is almost word for word the same like they are NPC bits lol. But we all know republicans with only minimal house control cannot really do anything to change policy that is causing inflation.

Funny though that kinzinger doesn’t criticize himself for the 1/6 committee, which he is in, wasting time and tax payers, etc and so forth. And I am sure Geraldo sucks Liz cheneys dick too

House GOP heard the American voters: They definitely want Hunter Biden investigations!

'Rest assured, we Republicans will get to the bottom of what Hunter Biden did and why it definitely involved bringing people across the border to harvest human babies for wealthy liberals to eat.'

Hello, fellow Americans. We are the new Republican majority in the U.S. House of Representatives, and it is our honor to share our exciting plans for the weeks and months ahead.

Clearly the midterm elections didn’t go quite as we had hoped, but we are appropriately chastened and have fully heard the message that was sent: You all are tired of conspiracy theories and election denialism and prefer a focus on legislation that will make a difference in your lives.

Point taken. Now that we have a narrow majority in the House, we’re totally going to nail this.

That’s why we’re proudly introducing the first of 37 investigations into Hunter Biden and his father, President Joe Biden, along with a number of new committees that will address the concerns of regular Americans like Sean Hannity, Donald Trump and Tucker Carlson.

Throughout the midterm election campaign, we talked to you about the meat and potato issues we promised to fix: rising inflation, illegal immigration and high gas prices.

What we didn’t tell you is we believe all those problems stem from Hunter Biden and a series of other scandalous things we have read about on the internet.

Why do the libs not seem to care about Hunter Biden being dangerous?

Predictably, the lazy liberals out there say things like, “Who cares about Hunter Biden?” and “If Hunter Biden broke the law, he should be prosecuted and, if convicted, punished appropriately – whatever.”

Nice try, libs. We know you care as deeply about Hunter Biden as we do, so one of our investigations will focus on why liberals don’t seem to care about Hunter Biden when we’re convinced they actually do.

GOP investigations are already yielding impressive results!

To demonstrate how prepared we are to govern, the House GOP on Thursday tweeted: “Hunter Biden's laptop is REAL.”

That is one of the things we have already learned! Clearly, the fact the president’s adult son has a REAL laptop is problematic, and quite likely ties in with the exorbitant price of groceries.

You may be thinking: How will arresting Hunter Biden and his laptop and impeaching President Biden for a crime to be determined at a later date lower the prices of food or gas?

The answer is simple and, like the legislative plan we didn’t present during the campaign, it’s a secret! You’ll just need to trust us.

The House GOP committees will tackle the most pressing issues of the day

Of course we can’t fix every problem by investigating Hunter Biden, much like we can't seem to get any made-up scandal to stick to his father.

That’s why we are immediately forming the following committees that reflect our newfound understanding of the issues most important to the American people:

►The Committee on the Eradication of Jewish Space Lasers, chaired by Georgia Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene.

►The Committee to Explain Why Everything We Said Was a Crisis During the Campaign Is No Longer a Crisis Now that We’re in Charge, chaired by Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan.

►The Committee to Investigate Anyone Tweeting Mean Things About Elon Musk, to be led by honorary chair and Twitter CEO Elon Musk.

►The Committee to Apologize to Great and Handsome Russian President Vladimir Putin and Immediately Take All Our Weapons Back from Evil Ukraine #WeLoveVlad, chaired by Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz.

►The Committee to Replace the Washington Monument with a Big, Beautiful Statue of (not-former) President Donald Trump, led by honorary co-chairs Donald Trump and MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell.

We promise to not get bogged down in conspiracies (too much!)

You all made the right decision putting us slightly in control of the House. We Republicans are ready to unify the country, work hard for the average American and prove, once and for all, that Republicans are sane and sensible legislators.

We will also prove that Hunter Biden is in a romantic relationship with “allegedly dead” former Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez, and that together they rigged the 2020 election using … you guessed it … Hunter’s laptop. (Marjorie Taylor Greene had the evidence proving it, but it was vaporized by a Jewish Space Laser.)

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...-investigation-laptop-conspiracy/10724539002/

We can all hope investigating Biden and Trump is just the beginning. With fingers crossed, this is the beginning of clearing corruption in the US govt. But then again...... sigh

This is literally the new dumbest thing I’ve read on here.
It’s because of your “ im selfish and just want what’s good for me and don’t wanna pay taxes because I’m a selfish piece of shit” attitude that you have tent cities, rampant crime, etc.

You never stop living up to your name do you.
That's probably why the highest taxed places in the country are where all the tent cities and hobos shitting in the street are. Derp.

Here is everyone's tax money hard at work in one of the richest and highest taxed cities in the country.

iu

iu

Now please explain why it's a "selfish piece of shit" for me to want to keep more than half of the money I work for, but not a "selfish piece of shit" for you to want to take more than half of someone else's money that you don't work at all for and did nothing to earn but think you're entitled to anyway for being a lazy degenerate.

Your big brain hot takes are always good for a laugh.
<mma2>

Also, current Oath Keeper and Proud Boy trial(s) related to 1/6, since someone wouldn't take plea deal, court testimony has indicated once again multiple FBI informants at the top levels of these groups/plotters basically orchestrating things

Also, current Oath Keeper and Proud Boy trial(s) related to 1/6, since someone wouldn't take plea deal, court testimony has indicated once again multiple FBI informants at the top levels of these groups/plotters basically orchestrating things

nice! that oughtta stop inflation.

republicans are

--demanding voluntary production of records
--investigating knowledge and participation in families international business schemes
--conspiracy to defraud united states
--wire fraud
--violation of TRAFFICKING VICTIMS act
--human trafficking
--investigate if he is compromised by foreign money and influence among other things.

if biden is guilty of any financial fraud or anything related (i will not be surprised personally) i want them to throw the book at him and impeach him. i said this when the dem's rightly went after trump. im fine with tit for tat IF it leads to less corruption.

on the other hand the republicans reveal their base q anon base by going after biden for child trafficking lol!!! which just goes to show that the republican party is bankrupt in terms of dignity honor honesty and sanity.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/sarado...vestigations-in-new-congress/?sh=78eaec7e6121

Last edited:
They are going to impeach Biden at least three times.

Do you happen to have another source besides for a Kyle Kulinski video? If I click that shit my YouTube homepage will be infected with garbage for like 2 months. I ain't going there.
Go to your history and delete all views of it, leave a dislike to be sure.

"Dems used impeachment as an unjustified weapon! They're terrible people!"

"What malarkey can we conjure up to use to impeach Biden?"
- R

Ffs this pendulum is becoming a perpetual motion machine. On all fronts.

"Dems used impeachment as an unjustified weapon! They're terrible people!"

"What malarkey can we conjure up to use to impeach Biden?"
- R

Ffs this pendulum is becoming a perpetual motion machine. On all fronts.
i think you are right but i am of the opinion that there is a ton of rank corruption that doesn't really get looked into and discovered so even though the motivations are totally partisan i think its better than investigations not happening at all.

Ahhh, it’s almost like the mid term wake-up call didn’t wake them up. And trump running again!?Lol, the best campaign strategy for democrats the next two years is to sit back and watch.
Independents/moderates give no fucks about hunter/Biden.
Republicans new mantra..”when you lose bigly ,you double down”.

i think you are right but i am of the opinion that there is a ton of rank corruption that doesn't really get looked into and discovered so even though the motivations are totally partisan i think its better than investigations not happening at all.
They maybe should be careful what they wish for, though. And try to learn something from past mistakes. If they really think they ahve the goods then go for it, but if it's the same old GOP nonsense...

When they went after Clinton for getting a BJ his popularity went up ....iirc double digits with independents.

That grinch looking fool Gingrich (who was having his own extramarital affair) was leading the charge, and it led to him ousted from his leadership positions in the Republican party and resigning, while the Republicans significantly underperformed in the midterms.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back