Law House votes to legalize marijuana

Read your own article.
Hemp and CBD. That's all the arguments you guys use. Or did you just want to get high all along and those arguments were disingenuous

Are you saying it’s a terrible decision to legalize weed? Because I agree

Absolutely. There isn’t a roadside test, that is accepted in court of law, that scientifically indicates if a junkie is currently high. Alcohol has the breathalyzer.

That’s a major problem.

Proving someone is stoned behind the wheel isn’t enough of a reason to not legalize weed. Lol at this. Government shouldn’t control what substances you can consume. Weed can be grown naturally and requires no chemistry to make it form artificial substances. It’s organic and shouldn’t be controlled by dinosaurs.

I'm for legalizing it. This is one of the things I disagree with the Republicans platform on.

It should be legal but steps like this where it is inching towards national legalization, lets you know Big Pharm has got their hands in it and it ready to profit it off it. The big blocker to legalizing it has be Big Pharm because they don't to lose money.

Hemp and CBD. That's all the arguments you guys use. Or did you just want to get high all along and those arguments were disingenuous

That's a hard truth of the matter, and stoners need to start being honest about it if they want to get shit done. You don't care about hemp products, or the positive medical uses of it. You want to be able to grab and get high without having to look over your shoulder. End of story. Own it.

Will we see an increase in alcohol and tobacco lobbying within the senate in the next few days?

Also, will this mean that smoking marijuana will no longer disqualify someone from obtaining a security clearance for federal positions?

That's a hard truth of the matter, and stoners need to start being honest about it if they want to get shit done. You don't care about hemp products, or the positive medical uses of it. You want to be able to grab and get high without having to look over your shoulder. End of story. Own it.
I'm still for it, but I do get sick of this approach. Same with abortion. What about rape and incest? Fine only in those cases which according to planned parenthood is about 1%.

Read your own article.
Absolutely. There isn’t a roadside test, that is accepted in court of law, that scientifically indicates if a junkie is currently high. Alcohol has the breathalyzer.

That’s a major problem.
There are roadside tests that test for weed. If positive its of to a blood test. Just like with alcohol. Been using them for ages here.

Problem so far has been getting tests that have a more reduced effectiveness. Gettinc a positive a week after smoking a joint shouldnt cause a felony.

I'd love to see it fully legalized myself. Give people a legal alternative to booze is a good thing in my book. Weed causes a lot less problems than Alcohol and there's no hangover. Win win. :)

Proving someone is stoned behind the wheel isn’t enough of a reason to not legalize weed. Lol at this. Government shouldn’t control what substances you can consume. Weed can be grown naturally and requires no chemistry to make it form artificial substances. It’s organic and shouldn’t be controlled by dinosaurs.
You don't smoke weed because nothing is natural anymore

That or you're extremely ignorant of what you smoke

You don't smoke weed because nothing is natural anymore

That or you're extremely ignorant of what you smoke
I don’t do drugs but support legalization because it’s a naturally growing plant. Do people use chemicals to enhance growth? Sure... fertilizers are a thing.

I don’t do drugs but support legalization because it’s a naturally growing plant. Do people use chemicals to enhance growth? Sure... fertilizers are a thing.
No, the weed today is nothing like the weed of 10 years ago, let alone 40-50.

I don't partake, but I have done my fair share of selling. I can tell you the engineered shit now is insane. It's why I don't support legalization, that part of it is unchecked.

Decriminalized doesn't mean legalized.

What a name.

Anyways, don't see this passing the Senate unless Team Red manages to fumble Georgia, though it would be great if some of the guys trumpeting personal freedom and limited government like Rand would grow a spine and cross party lines for this.
Bustos is a terribly stuck up twat. I've met her before and I hope it's the only time we cross paths. She was with a another dem stopping by jobsites to shake hands and all that. She just seemed too good to actually engage with her constituents. Fuck er

I hope all the “conservatives” opposed to this are just boomers and not 20somethings who just feel the need to be on the opposite of whatever progressives are backing

Back