How good is Sean Strickland trash talking?

How good is Sean Strickland trash talking?

• Total voters
Sometimes he's interesting and funny. His fake gnarly voice and constant usage of "fuckin" is annoying though. Also if you have people around you who constantly speak red pill nonsense then characters like Sean can seem somewhat dull to you as you heard it all before already ..

9. Dude does it off the cuff. It's mostly genuine thoughts and feelings (autistically so). It's funny & entertaining. It's uninhibited. it's crazy. It gets under the skin of his opponents and his haters, so it's very effective, and his/the fans love it. And he, as an athlete with a growing platform, talks shit about corrupt governments and corruption in general, which is very admirable

He was good when being authentic and not trying, like when he fucked with Izzy. After getting a big response on that, however, he seemed to purposely turn it up a bit more, and it became a bit forced, thus less appealing.

Then DDP absolutely exposed him.

He's now a bit of a joke due to the glaring hypocrisy of being able to dish it out, but not take it.

It triggers leftist fight fans more than the people that he fights and that makes the fans talk more, so I'll give his trash talk -5/10 for comedic effect.

He was good when being authentic and not trying, like when he fucked with Izzy. After getting a big response on that, however, he seemed to purposely turn it up a bit more, and it became a bit forced, thus less appealing.

This. He just spent the last presser yelling "TO THE DEATH" "TO WAR" "LETS FUCKING GO"

Then DDP absolutely exposed him.

He's now a bit of a joke due to the glaring hypocrisy of being able to dish it out, but not take it.

It’s Sean’s fault for being brave enough to open up about childhood abuse! He deserves it because he mentions O’Malleys and Garrys cuckoldry (something they CHOOSE to do)

That’s what you guys aren’t getting. Sean talks about people’s choices. It’s not the same to shit on him for being a victim of child abuse… why does this need explaining? Oh wait it’s Sherdog and people here are thick as pig shit

It’s Sean’s fault for being brave enough to open up about childhood abuse! He deserves it because he mentions O’Malleys and Garrys cuckoldry (something they CHOOSE to do)

That’s what you guys aren’t getting. Sean talks about people’s choices. It’s not the same to shit on him for being a victim of child abuse… why does this need explaining? Oh wait it’s Sherdog and people here are thick as pig shit

That's not how things work.

If you decide to go the personal route (as Sean did), all is fair game. That's what you, and apparently Sean, fail to understand and need explained to you.

Bruh, he literally talked shit about a recently deceased fighter. There is no higher ground he gets to take.

Also, what you are saying goes against what he himself says about shit talk.

“you don’t really talk about a man’s wife, you don’t talk about a man’s kids, and you don’t about a kid being abused.”

That's a pretty clear statement. It's not you only talk about sbout their decisions, it's just you don't talk about them.

Last edited:
So here's the thing guys Sean Strickland is the gadfly of the UFC, given to us by God, and we will never have another if they silence him. Sean is the gadfly that God attached to the UFC as the fans require to be stirred into life, all day and in all places Sean is always fastening upon you, arousing and persuading and reproaching you. Sean is willing to do the man dance, stand up for the common people and drink the hemlock.

I voted 10 btw.

Bruh, he literally talked shit about a recently deceased fighter. There is no higher ground he gets to take.

Are you talking about that chick who died? He didn't shit talk her personally and just spat facts about it.

I love watching the other fighters reactions whose not involved, I think it's Robbie Lawler laughing in the beginning. I've seen him in a few pressers laughing when he's on stage.

Are you talking about that chick who died? He didn't shit talk her personally and just spat facts about it.

I can't find it right now, but I'm pretty sure he said something to the extend of how bad of a fighter she has to be if she can't even dodge a car. That's not exactly factual, IMO. Hope I'm not mixing it up with something Colby said though.

Back