How likely is it that the separation of children from families will ruin non leftism in America?

Half of my country"people" hate me, for not submitting to their ideology. You have it reversed.

Second of all, I diversify my media resources wonderfully, but mostly do open source research through a variety of places including Stratfor and other private Intel orgs.

You're a flamer of the classic variety.

And my IQ is somewhere between 115 and 125 by the way lol.

100% of this is made up in your own head, projections abound. Get out of the basement and get out of your head because you are toxic but it's not too late for some love and social interaction to help you become human again.

If the left didn't treat everything Trump does as equally outrageous, this story might've had legs.

As it is, most people just look at it as Liberals crying again. All that whining has it's consequences.

You lied and made something up. You were caught in that lie.

You're done in this thread.
It's rather rare to see someone as openly admit they were wrong and apologize for that mistake as that fellow has. He owned it. A little magnanimity would do nicely on your end. You are being a bit of an ass about it.

If the left didn't treat everything Trump does as equally outrageous, this story might've had legs.

As it is, most people just look at it as Liberals crying again. All that whining has it's consequences.

I see your argument here, and no doubt the non-stop lefty hysteria about Trump for the past two years mitigates any bad news related to him to a certain extent.

But I do think this story has legs, because despite what we hear constantly (often from the left) about American racism and materialism, etc, Americans are a notably compassionate people, regardless of the race of those suffering. I spent much of a day last week helping my church collect food and clothes to send to Sandusky to aid the children separated from their families in a large ICE raid there. When people can come together to do something good, ti is powerful, and putting Trump's name on the problem will be effective imo, even if somewhat hypocritical.

It's rather rare to see someone as openly admit they were wrong and apologize for that mistake as that fellow has. He owned it. A little magnanimity would do nicely on your end. You are being a bit of an ass about it.

People who believe email chains then parrot them are the lowest form of humanity participating in political debate. The tiny bit of self awareness he has displayed does place him above the average Trump troll here.

Intelligent people, a group you'll never belong to, still have the ability to analyze issues on an individual basis. I'm glad your smart phone has allowed a novice like you to participate in the debate, though.

People who believe email chains then parrot them are the lowest form of humanity participating in political debate. The tiny bit of self awareness he has displayed does place him above the average Trump troll here.

Nope. People who can own up to their errors, without making excuses, aren't the lowest form of humanity.

Intelligent people, a group you'll never belong to, still have the ability to analyze issues on an individual basis. I'm glad your smart phone has allowed a novice like you to participate in the debate, though.

From whence does your overweening pride spring?

Nope. People who can own up to their errors, without making excuses, aren't the lowest form of humanity.

From whence does your overweening pride spring?

You missed the excuses then, you can be forgiven for cherry picking to make your point because we both know you are just being argumentative.

Probably from looking down on the vast idiocy from this very high horse.

It's not the first time I've seen that claim made on social media, and that's not a coincidence.
If you actually read the email, there's no way you'd make that mistake.
The email to Podesta is some sort of anti-immigration rant/chain mail which doesn't acknowledge that it's quoting satire out of context.

Last edited:

It's probably a good idea for people to hold themselves to some standard of thoughtfulness and intelligence instead of using their political enemies as an excuse for idiocy.

I'm seeing that more and more, and it's one of the stupidest trends in politics right now.

100% of this is made up in your own head, projections abound. Get out of the basement and get out of your head because you are toxic but it's not too late for some love and social interaction to help you become human again.

Wow, what a shot in the dark this is lol.

Um, you know nothing of what you speak, I'd put my resume up against anyone on this forum for experience with pretty much everything in life.

I think you may be projecting here, are you sure you're not typing that from the moldy basement of your parents house?

I see your argument here, and no doubt the non-stop lefty hysteria about Trump for the past two years mitigates any bad news related to him to a certain extent.

But I do think this story has legs, because despite what we hear constantly (often from the left) about American racism and materialism, etc, Americans are a notably compassionate people, regardless of the race of those suffering. I spent much of a day last week helping my church collect food and clothes to send to Sandusky to aid the children separated from their families in a large ICE raid there. When people can come together to do something good, ti is powerful, and putting Trump's name on the problem will be effective imo, even if somewhat hypocritical.

I don't think so. A lot of Trump's policy positions are anything but compassionate, and it got him elected. People are tired of the bleeding hearts, and this issue is just one of many the left have tried to use against Trump. Specifically about immigration/foreigners. They've cried over DACA "children", they've cried over a travel ban, they've cried over a wall, they've cried over MS fucking 13 being insulted...

It's just white noise at this point, and it's not like they haven't been warned of this type of 100% resistance approach to Trump, and the indifference it could cause if Trump ever does do something legitimately disagreeable.

I doubt this does any damage at all.

Wow, what a shot in the dark this is lol.

Um, you know nothing of what you speak, I'd put my resume up against anyone on this forum for experience with pretty much everything in life.

I think you may be projecting here, are you sure you're not typing that from the moldy basement of your parents house?

You are on here making false statements and backing it up with "I have a 115-125 IQ and a better resume than all of you!!!"

Are you continuing to post because you need to garner more pity or is it attention you need? Who cites bullshit about their RL on a forum to back up their falsehoods when someone calls them out for being false? This guy, apparently.

It was a Podesta email.
"Compare your opponent to Adolf Hitler. This is your heavy artillery, for when your opponent is obviously right, and you are spectacularly wrong. Bring Hitler up subtly. Say, “That sounds suspiciously like something Adolf Hitler might say,” or “You certainly do remind me of Adolf Hitler.”

It's on WikiLeaks.

Are you sure they didnt just take that one from the right wing play book?

http://theweek.com/articles/568774/why-republicans-are-obsessed-comparing-obama-hitler

Always hilarious to see this nonsense. It is impossible to be american and a "Nazi", they freaking hated America and everything it stands for ffs.

Basically the same shit like in the test games against Saudi Arabia and Austria. Made some posts with my thoughts in the Sports Bar thread, which you should join because it is amazing fun. :D

Yeah someone didn't pay attention in history.

1) Hitler was really fond of Henry Ford who was an outspoken racist business giant.

2) Hitler used eugenics programs from the US as inspiration and noted that "see, even the Americans do this"

3) Jessie Owens has stated he got more credit from Hitler than FDR for his 1938 Olympic performance.

Was Nazi Germany that bad? Yeah, that and worse. Was the US that good? No. It wasn't.

0 chance.

Level headed people know that children are not permitted to be incarcerated with their parents. Honestly, this should apply 10 fold to illegal immigrants, when we can't even verify if the kids are their children.

Don't want to risk being separated from your kids, don't illegally come into the country.

What option is there? Let them go because of the kids? Do you people not see the obvious issues that will arise if we do that? Imagine if these kids start getting abused while being detained. Wait until kids start being kidnapped for an easy jaunt over the border.

Actually dumb fuck, I'm responding to your insults when I'm talking about my IQ and life resume, I'm not trying to use an argument from authority at all. You're under 25 aren't you? You seem young.

Quoted before it can be edited or deleted, because it's pretty embarrassing for you. This is what @Tropodan resorts to and it barely takes any effort to get him there. Moving on to the next troll.

Parent does something illegal. They are locked up. Children, since the parents were extremely irresponsible in bringing them along and there's no other safe family member for them to go to, are taken to a safe facility away from their criminal parents. I assume while family back home are contacted or the government from whence they came can get them into their own version of Foster Care there

How is this "Separating families!!!" any different than imprisoning any other father/mother that breaks a law here in America and we of course don't send the kids to jail along with them?

There seems to be this concept arising that the policy of family separation seems to reflect a whitening of America and a concentration camp type of mindset. And that anyone who has not been fighting Trump any step of the way has shown that they always approved of an embraced the disenfranchising of non white immigrants and wants America to be Aryan. Do you think this issue has guaranteed that cultural social justice based leftism will dominate the country in the coasts and flyover country?

I don't see anything that implies Aryan or whitening America by the policy.

Further considering the number of conservatives that have spoken against it as being inhumane based on their conservative views, I don't think that there's any need to think that leftist ideology will dominate the US.

Back