How likely is it that the separation of children from families will ruin non leftism in America?

Yeah someone didn't pay attention in history.

1) Hitler was really fond of Henry Ford who was an outspoken racist business giant.

2) Hitler used eugenics programs from the US as inspiration and noted that "see, even the Americans do this"

3) Jessie Owens has stated he got more credit from Hitler than FDR for his 1938 Olympic performance.

Was Nazi Germany that bad? Yeah, that and worse. Was the US that good? No. It wasn't.
That doesn't contradict my statement at all. Hitler liking two persons who happen to be american and one program doesn't mean that the Nazis liked America, not even close. Apparently he also loved how the Natives were killed off, not a huge surprise either. He probably liked some things in the SU, too, doesn't mean much.
Overall (not just Hitlers personal opinion), would you really say that the Nazis liked America and what it stands for?

BTW: Obviously Hitlers opinion about persons etc. aren't being discussed in history lessons in Germany, not at all and especially not in detail. You'd have to be *really* interested in Hitler and do research on your own to know these details. Guess @TheGreatA could help out here. :D

Parent does something illegal. They are locked up. Children, since the parents were extremely irresponsible in bringing them along and there's no other safe family member for them to go to, are taken to a safe facility away from their criminal parents. I assume while family back home are contacted or the government from whence they came can get them into their own version of Foster Care there

How is this "Separating families!!!" any different than imprisoning any other father/mother that breaks a law here in America and we of course don't send the kids to jail along with them?

I believe a certain member of the press *cough* Jim Acosta *cough* was humiliated over this very simple observation, when he was crying over deportations ripping families apart.

I think its likely. Like others have mentioned in here, there are a lot of compassionate Americans. The policy will shift and I hope that this doesn't occur again.

It's not the first time I've seen that claim made on social media, and that's not a coincidence.
If you actually read the email, there's no way you'd make that mistake.
Even the email to Podesta is some sort of anti-immigration rant/chain mail which doesn't acknowledge that it's quoting satire out of context.

And here the typical Nazi hatred of the Junkers is evident:

"The only good to come out of Europe’s destruction is the total demasqué of the Multikulti-Schweinerei – to use a bit of Führerbunker logic Thankfully, the demise of Germany and its vassal states may well spell the end of the Multikulti-Junkerklasse, which has misruled Germany for decades now, deceiving Germany’s proles and peasants 24/7 from cradle to grave in every nook and cranny of German society à la the GDR and also throttling the life out of anyone suicidal enough to speak out and tell it like it is. Sitting posh and pretty, the multicultural junkers only use verbal violence against immigration debunkers, such as Thilo Sarrazin. Street thuggery and death threats have been contracted out to the Antifa-Linksnazis – Germany’s multicultural brownshirts – who have long had the run of the German Banana Republic. These hard-left street brawlers are the successors to the 1920s Communist Rotfront militia, which beat up and bumped off opponents as a matter of course. As the Nazis tightened their grip on power, vast numbers of Rotfront thugs and other Communists switched sides to become SA Stormtroopers. In the early 1930s, Germans even joked that the SA was like a beefsteak: Brown on the outside and red on the inside."

"At the epicenter of the Multikulti-Junkertum are the German media, nicknamed Epic Lies “R” Us. Virtually all media outlets have long lied lavishly about utterly failed Muslim immigration – lying by flagrant omission, suggestion, implication, unfounded opinion and factual falsification. So what is the MSM’s deus ex machina, for when multicultural sentiment threatens to turn sour, despite their frenetic efforts to keep up the charade? Well, journalists then scour German Muslimland for a successful, articulate and simpatico individual – in other words, someone who’s totally unrepresentative of his wider community – and brazenly hold up that person as being representative of his wider community. Not the brightest bulbs in the box, mega-masses of Krauts still swallow such ur-primitive propaganda hook, line and sinker. But what would really be manna from heaven is an upsurge in Neo-Nazi violence, which, many must be hoping, would once again shut down a grownup public debate about Germany’s Non-Western Immigration Disaster. Yep, that would work fine for a while. Over the long haul? Nope. With millions upon millions of minority misfits flooding into the Heimat, there will come a time when portraying Muslim-Gettoisierung as multikulturelle Bereicherung makes journalists look dumber than impregnated alien abductees."

Unbelievable that people would write all that in email. I guess theres no point giving a shit now.

Always hilarious to see this nonsense. It is impossible to be american and a "Nazi", they freaking hated America and everything it stands for ffs.

Basically the same shit like in the test games against Saudi Arabia and Austria. Made some posts with my thoughts in the Sports Bar thread, which you should join because it is amazing fun. :D

I always thought the US and Germans had a lot in common. We certainly empathized with them on a number of issues - we copied a great deal of their education system, communism, imperialism, US public was against the Versailles Treaty, we had anti-Jewish immigration policies, superiority of whites, I mean we even taught them about eugenics in the first place.

I think its likely. Like others have mentioned in here, there are a lot of compassionate Americans. The policy will shift and I hope that this doesn't occur again.

And here the typical Nazi hatred of the Junkers is evident:

Unbelievable that people would write all that in email. I guess theres no point giving a shit now.

I figure it was some sort of spam/chain mail. It doesn't read like they expected a reply.

It was strictly a Trump policy, and he can change it with one phone call. Quit lying!

Your FEMA camps are filled with retards and losers, BTW hows the internet connection there?

That isn't completely true. Obama policy was to separate for felony charges; Trump is charging all the misdemeanor crossings the same as felony attempts.

And my understanding is that the youngest children aren't being separated.

Edit: I see you addressed this.

The borders are being specifically over run by these people.

They are told what to say and highly coached.

It's to disrupt and overwhelm the border

If liberals did not look the other way so long, ignored rules for so long, this would have never happened
As one who's lived in California, I can attest to this. This is literally the bottom line.

I figure it was some sort of spam/chain mail. It doesn't read like they expected a reply.

The language in that email is not good. Not one bit. I wonder how long Merkel and other like-minded individuals like her have left in power. The image that person is painting of Germany is similar to how Nazis painted it during the Weimar Republic (at least the individual is aware that the comparison is indeed "heavy artillery").

That doesn't contradict my statement at all. Hitler liking two persons who happen to be american and one program doesn't mean that the Nazis liked America, not even close. Apparently he also loved how the Natives were killed off, not a huge surprise either. He probably liked some things in the SU, too, doesn't mean much.
Overall (not just Hitlers personal opinion), would you really say that the Nazis liked America and what it stands for?

BTW: Obviously Hitlers opinion about persons etc. aren't being discussed in history lessons in Germany, not at all and especially not in detail. You'd have to be *really* interested in Hitler and do research on your own to know these details. Guess @TheGreatA could help out here. :D

Your exact quote:

"It is impossible to be american and a "Nazi", they freaking hated America and everything it stands for ffs."

Just isn't true. It's heavily exaggerated at best. There were many things about America that Hitler and other Nazi party leaders liked and admired.

There were locations in the United States where German Americans thought they we were going to be liberated by the Third Reich so they started up doomsday prepping in bunkers on US soil.

Here's an example: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murphy_Ranch

50 white supremacist Nazi Sympathizers were arrested at their compound in California in 1941.

Don't give me that "it can't happen here!" bullshit. It did. It can. It is.

Parent does something illegal. They are locked up. Children, since the parents were extremely irresponsible in bringing them along and there's no other safe family member for them to go to, are taken to a safe facility away from their criminal parents. I assume while family back home are contacted or the government from whence they came can get them into their own version of Foster Care there

How is this "Separating families!!!" any different than imprisoning any other father/mother that breaks a law here in America and we of course don't send the kids to jail along with them?
In some cases the parents are showing up and requesting asylum, personally I don't understand how the country is treating that as "doing something illegal".
As far as being irresponsible in bringing the kids with them, that has to tell you how desperate these people view their situation, so saving the kids by taking them from "their criminal parents" is an overreaction.
As far as the communication with family back home, from what I've seen there is very little communication, in fact a majority of people aren't even aware this is going to happen to them until it does, the information is just now getting back to the countries of origin. In all the cases I've seen the parents are handed a piece of paper explaining they are under arrest and their kids are to be taken, along with a couple phone numbers that is basically an automated telephone system.
My main issue with the separation is that illegal border crossing is a misdemeanour offense. Would you be agreeable to the police taking your kids from you for a misdemeanour? I don't have kids, but I seriously doubt I would.

If the left didn't treat everything Trump does as equally outrageous, this story might've had legs.

As it is, most people just look at it as Liberals crying again. All that whining has it's consequences.

I see your argument here, and no doubt the non-stop lefty hysteria about Trump for the past two years mitigates any bad news related to him to a certain extent.

The both real and perceived individual disgust (myself) and group hysteria over a man unfit for his office mitigates NOTHING.

I'll just leave this here.

View attachment 395327

126392-248x350-Qualifications-PI.jpg

The both real and perceived individual disgust (myself) and group hysteria over a man unfit for his office mitigates NOTHING.
It mitigates reactions to news. I've seen it.

It's nothing about Trump; it's an age old principle. When a fellow like yourself gets angry that trump has his photo taken with sports stars, which is unreasonable, it makes it somewhat less likely that a neutral bystander will seriously consider your outrage with Trump over a more reasonable issue

That isn't completely true. Obama policy was to separate for felony charges; Trump is charging all the misdemeanor crossings the same as felony attempts.

And my understanding is that the youngest children aren't being separated.

Edit: I see you addressed this.

Including treating ALL asylum seekers as if they'd committed a felony while they wait for their asylum request to be processed then denied.

Including treating ALL asylum seekers as if they'd committed a felony while they wait for their asylum request to be processed then denied.

Not true from what I've read. Asylum seekers applying at lawful entry portals are not being treated as felons. It is all asylum seekers who illegally entered the US who are being treated as if they broke the law. If true, that seems an important distinction.

Back