How to get a physique and athletic ability like Yoel Romero?

I’d happily bet on it.

Do you consistently maintain sub 10% body fat? Can you bench your body weight for 50 full reps for a warmup? Then go on to do ~50+ more reps of heavy work between sets? Still on bench, before you get in to another 90 minutes of hard work? Can you do 30 full widegrip pull-ups for 5 sets after doing ~120 reps (broken up between sets) of deadlifts, after you’ve cooked your CNS?

I’ve been at this a long time and I know my work rate is objectively significant.

My standing vertical and long jumps are freakish.

So yeah. I expect I could outwork you on a pound for pound basis across the board.

Possibly not. But I doubt it.
I would never do 50 rep sets. If I had to yes I could do my own weight 50 times. That is no crazy feat. The most reps I ever do on bench is 25. There is no real benefit to going up to 50.

Wide grip pull ups tear the rotator cuff, but yes I would have no trouble doing that if I had to.

Not one thing you name impresses me. I have never been above 10% body fat in my life. Usually lower and I can eat whatever I want. Like I said earlier, genetics trump all.

LMFAO.

You can build traps but you can't build Yoel's God traps...Sorry bro, you can't do that natty.

6'4 225 at the Bodyfat of Yoel? LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO...Yoel is way bigger bro...He is 5'10 @ 210lbs or whatever it is before he cuts.......Therefore he carries way more fucking muscle....You clearly can't judge size.

You don't know shit....Lots of people don't admit they roid...it has huge negative stigma.

<LikeReally5><YeahOKJen>
So Yoel is bigger than Jon Jones now? Good to know. You keep getting dumber with each post.

The smaller/shorter guy has more total mass on his body?

<Huh2>

You suck at this

<{1-69}>

View attachment 394411

Thanks.

I’m for real.

I’m the dude on the left.

Edit: BJJPitbull8 is free to post a pic if he likes. I’ll be very impressed if he can show me up.

Edit Edit: Also, I’d like to point out that I’m a lifelong performance athlete. Not a bodybuilder.
It shows, you thick backed motherfucker!

I would never do 50 rep sets. If I had to yes I could do my own weight 50 times. That is no crazy feat. The most reps I ever do on bench is 25. There is no real benefit to going up to 50.

Wide grip pull ups tear the rotator cuff, but yes I would have no trouble doing that if I had to.

Not one thing you name impresses me. I have never been above 10% body fat in my life. Usually lower and I can eat whatever I want. Like I said earlier, genetics trump all.

“I’m not impressed”.

Ok.

I do 50 reps sets because I want to maintain explosive power through extended grappling matches under fatigue.

My grappling coach does 100 rep sets, albeit at lower weights.

IFBB pros of no small reknown have been impressed by my output. As well as professional athletes.

If you roll your eyes at my capacity, you must truly be something special.

So what sport do you play? What are your stats, and how old are you while achieving those feats?

I’m prepared to be very impressed.

EDIT: And do give us some insight into your training program. I’m legitimately interested. Maybe I should throw mine out.

I find it fascinating that you can eat whatever you want, be clean and be old enough to be out of college. Sounds like a fish story to me, but perhaps you are one of these supremely gifted genetic freaks people are talking about.

Last edited:
True story. You are right on the money.

In that pic I posted of myself above, I am 5’10, 186-188 lbs, 8.2% body fat.
you carry your weight well. I would have put you at 205-210. Of course, havent seen your legs, but based on your training, Im sure you have that covered

you carry your weight well. I would have put you at 205-210. Of course, havent seen your legs, but based on your training, Im sure you have that covered

Thank you.

Quads, ass and hamstrings are BIG. My old lady says I have “Cro Cop thighs”. My standing long jump for 25 reps averages between 120-132 inches. My standing high jump is ~56 inches landing on a box.

I have white boy calves though. Not big at all.

~30 inch waist.

Some of it is hard work. Other parts are genetics and dieting is important.

<LikeReally5><YeahOKJen>
So Yoel is bigger than Jon Jones now? Good to know. You keep getting dumber with each post.

The smaller/shorter guy has more total mass on his body?

<Huh2>

You suck at this

<{1-69}>
LMFAO...I said muscle wise...A 5'10 210lbs guy is much more muscular than a 6'4 225lbs guy.

jon-jones-ufc-214-weigh-ins.jpg

According to you that is more muscular than this...LMFAO

maxresdefault.jpg

You're an idiot...and everybody who read this thread, knows this.

You clearly don't know shit about lifting or fitness.....or roids.

You're delusional and it's sad that you are trying to make people believe that they can get huge traps like that natty lol.

Thank you.

Quads, ass and hamstrings are BIG. My old lady says I have “Cro Cop thighs”. My standing long jump for 25 reps averages between 120-132 inches. My standing high jump is ~56 inches landing on a box.

I have white boy calves though. Not big at all.

~30 inch waist.
Dude, im 5'11" with a 32" waist and I thought mine was small. I wear a 44 reg suit because of my shoulders/back, and its a motherfucker to find suits with pants that dont have to be cut to fit me. You can take in about 2" of the waist before the back pockets start look weird. Most 44 reg suits have waists around 36in plus.

and jeans are tough for me because of my quads/waist ratio.

LMFAO...I said muscle wise...A 5'10 210lbs guy is much more muscular than a 6'4 225lbs guy.

jon-jones-ufc-214-weigh-ins.jpg

According to you that is more muscular than this...LMFAO

maxresdefault.jpg

You're an idiot...and everybody who read this thread, knows this.

You clearly don't know shit about lifting or fitness.....or roids.

You're delusional and it's sad that you are trying to make people believe that they can get huge traps like that natty lol.

I’ve had several inbox messages warning this guy is (they are all similar, but this is the most amusing) “either a troll or brain damaged”.

I have decided they are likely correct.

I love the statements “I could easily do that if I wanted, but I don’t”, like it’s something someone doesn’t need to build up to.

Dude, im 5'11" with a 32" waist and I thought mine was small. I wear a 44 reg suit because of my shoulders/back, and its a motherfucker to find suits with pants that dont have to be cut to fit me. You can take in about 2" of the waist before the back pockets start look weird. Most 44 reg suits have waists around 36in plus.

and jeans are tough for me because of my quads/waist ratio.

True story.

I buy stretchy jeans. Diesel’s, Hugo’s, they’re good.

I get my suits made. Off the rack is a goddamned disaster. LGFG Fashion House does great work. They do suits for the Rock and Randy Couture. I just bought 2 and they are fucking money. You can find them on LinkedIn. They can get expensive though.

Edit: the owner, Dimitri, is hooking me up to hang out with Randy in Chicago later this year.

True story.

I buy stretchy jeans. Diesel’s, Hugo’s, they’re good.

I get my suits made. Off the rack is a goddamned disaster.
I always have to get my jackets "brought in" to taper them correctly or else it looks boxy. I just cant get "dual vented" jackets because when theyre tapered it wouldnt look right. which sucks because I love the look
Im 205-210. My goal has always been for people to wonder, but not be sure if Im taking anything or not. I am,haha, but I wont want the obvious juice monkey look. Ive been told "athletic" and "college wrestler" "crossfitter"which Ill take all day

you should check out outlawmuscle.com Its a great site with a great training subforum,and nutrition subforum
Im there under the same name

I always have to get my jackets "brought in" to taper them correctly or else it looks boxy. I just cant get "dual vented" jackets because when theyre tapered it wouldnt look right. which sucks because I love the look
Im 205-210. My goal has always been for people to wonder, but not be sure if Im taking anything or not. I am,haha, but I wont want the obvious juice monkey look. Ive been told "athletic" and "college wrestler" "crossfitter"which Ill take all day

you should check out outlawmuscle.com Its a great site with a great training subforum,and nutrition subforum
Im there under the same name

Thanks! Adding to favorites right now.

Brother, if people liken you to a collegiate wrestler, you are doing A1 (or should I say D1!).

I would love to get in shape like Yoel Romero. I just am a lazy fucker lol. I know smartasses will say "PEDs" but seriously, the dude is a beast. Is there any way I can get to even 50% of his athletic ability and aesthetics? His is well proportioned, thick solid lower body, his upper body is like twice as good as a greek god. I am actually extremely envious of Yoel Romero's physique and athletic capabilities.
the answer is genetics.
dl09rDa.png

Thanks! Adding to favorites right now.

Brother, if people liken you to a collegiate wrestler, you are doing A1 (or should I say D1!).
thanks man. Im adding lgfg to mine. Im a clothes horse I go to Knot Standard here in Houston for maybe 1 or 2 suits per year. Dont let the pricing fool you, you can get them down by 40%

Yoel is still in the natty FFMI range so yes it is possible to do naturally. Would take years of lifting.

At his age, though? I’m not sure tbh. I’m betting he’s a user.

Cause USADA bought the supplement he blamed from the shelf of three different stores, tested it and confirmed that it was contained without labeling?

And he used that particular supplement instead of the safe listed ones because... ?

Masturbate fiercely or have sex with Cyborg
I am pretty sure some of her testo will rub off.

af887c8eb44fc0f44e0d811cd1d91459.jpg

Stay in school, say no to drugs and eat your vegetables.

Also have your dad be Superman and mother Wonder Woman.

Back