"I’m going to embarrass him, put him on his back, knee on belly & hand on throat" --- Tony Ferguson

irrzzfffm9hcgf9zg.jpg

:meow:

Just gifs of Tony slipping on the wet canvas.

I think Tony's ego will cost him the fight. Over confidence leads to complacency. Complacency leads to mistakes. Tony needs to take a step back and take this seriously imo.

Nothing would surpise me in this fight but so far Khabib seems to be taking this more seriously.

Khabib is low 180s now. He shed a lot of mass leading into the Barboza fight.

Tony is still in the 190s last I heard.
Both of them should be fight at 170 but until the sport as a whole gets a handle on weight cutting we get to watch 2 starvin Marvins fight each other.

Both of them should be fight at 170 but until the sport as a whole gets a handle on weight cutting we get to watch 2 starvin Marvins fight each other.
It is what it is. I really hope they fix the system soon. stricter weight cutting rules and a 165 division would be great for those two.

This is what separates Ferguson from other Khabib opponents. He is ultra confident almost delusional but why shouldnt he? He has been on an a tear himself.

But just that belief and cockiness is going to make him a better challenge to Khabib.

Most of Khabib's past opppnents were intimidated by him and lost before the fight began. Ferguson wont

This is what separates Ferguson from other Khabib opponents. He is ultra confident almost delusional but why shouldnt he? He has been on an a tear himself.

But just that belief and cockiness is going to make him a better challenge to Khabib.

Most of Khabib's past opppnents were intimidated by him and lost before the fight began. Ferguson wont
Michael Johnson seemed pretty confident he was going to win and looked really good early then his back touched the canvas.

Khabib better have some serious lungs or he will be exhausted with a guy like Tony. I got Tony by submission choke in later rounds.

Ya know one of Tony's best friends is Cole Konrad who he has trained with many times and Konrad is on a different universe than Khabib in wrestling. Tony knows many wrestling tricks and can take anyone down if he really wants too. Would not be shocked to see it.

Khabib and Ferguson are both 190+
I dont believe that Tony is scrawny AF. Like all manlets they lie about weight. Did you see him next to 245 lbs Werdum? looked half his size. Khabib probably used to be 190 because he's more muscular than Tony but since then he's got a nutritionist. I bet neither is over 180.

Michael Johnson seemed pretty confident he was going to win and looked really good early then his back touched the canvas.

Johnson doesnt have the results to warrant that confidence. Dude breaks mentally and losses every other fight.

Tony's confidence is well earned because he is just as dominant as Khabib in his what 10+ fights?

Like you really think Johnson and Tony are in the same league?

I think the only path to victory for Ferguson is to hurt Kebob standing

He's submitted 6 of his last 10 opponents. Most of those come during scrambles when he locks something up fast. He's also better than Khabib standing so I dunno, I think this fight is way closer than some people think. Khabib may be a bad dude but so is El Cucuy.

I dont believe that Tony is scrawny AF. Like all manlets they lie about weight. Did you see him next to 245 lbs Werdum? looked half his size. Khabib probably used to be 190 because he's more muscular than Tony but since then he's got a nutritionist. I bet neither is over 180.
Nah last year when Khabib pulled from with cutting issues Ferguson went on a tirade and said "I cut from 195 too and I made it here"

And did you see Ferguson when he fought RDA? He looked like a giant. Actually it's free on YouTube right now if you want to watch it.

On Thursday during the press conference he’s gonn wish Khabib luck with the weight cut and on Friday we’ll hear how Khabib is again in the hospital. Then Chiesa or some shit gets moved up to take a beating from Tony.

giphy.gif

Very interested to see someone finally throw damage to Khabib's body

A 200 lbs man cutting to 155 cannot sustain a heavy body attack​

Ya know TS,

KhaBiber does look a little soft

Ih7G5QC.jpg

Nah last year when Khabib pulled from with cutting issues Ferguson went on a tirade and said "I cut from 195 too and I made it here"

And did you see Ferguson when he fought RDA? He looked like a giant. Actually it's free on YouTube right now if you want to watch it.

He's taller than RDA but scrawny. Has no muscles. Height does no equal weight.

BTW one of the reasons his cardio is so good is no muscles to supply oxygen to. Max is same way and Jones.

I dont care what he says. They are manlets they lie. About height and weight. Like women.

He's 180 tops.

Back