I apologize to Mike Dolce. He is right. (Nutritionist that works with UFC fighters)

that's the, "dolce diet"? that's what i call regular eating. have been eating like that for years. the fact that people have to hire this guy just so they know to eat that kind of stuff is ridiculous.

My personal reason for criticizing Dolce is that the information he has to offer is very widely available to anyone willing to do a tiny bit of research so he is at most a glorified babysitter who gets hired by fighters who lack willpower. I'm speaking as someone who has lost a lot of weight so I'm not just jumping on some bandwagon, but I do admit I'm also having fun in these Dolce threads.

I think his clients are just as if not more deserving of criticism than Dolce. These are professional athletes & they should have their diets under control; that's basic, fundamental stuff. Dolce has simply found a niche market of weak-willed fighters(or people who cut too much) that are desperate enough to pay out the ass.

Since I don't know the guy personally, I don't dislike much less hate the guy but his sales tactics and general business practices seem manipulative and he seems like every other "fitness expert" you see in infomercials and such. Calling his critics teenagers does nothing but weaken your arguments although it may be effective as far as trolling goes. Your gimmick has made this thread fun.

edit: Also, all human beings are prone to groupthink. It's hardly limited to the young and it is simply part of our tribal nature.

I did not say groupthinking is limited to the young, but they are more sensitive to normative influence than adults. This largely explains the groupthinking and hive mind mentality at this place since many sherdoggers are teenage troglodytes who dwell in their moms basements all day. Now, I am not saying all of them are mind you.

Since you are so critical of Dolce, I assume you are familiar with the material he teach. You must have read one of his books or taken part of his services, yes?

I did not say groupthinking is limited to the young, but they are more sensitive to normative influence than adults. This largely explains the groupthinking and hive mind mentality at this place since many sherdoggers are teenage troglodytes who dwell in their moms basements all day. Now, I am not saying all of them are mind you.

Since you are so critical of Dolce, I assume you are familiar with the material he teach. You must have read one of his books or taken part of his services, yes?

Nope, never read his books or anything but from the small amount of research I've done on his "diet" it's all about eating clean, counting calories, avoiding alcohol and other commonsense things that everyone should know in the first place. His main deal is staying with fighters, cooking for them and keeping their hands away from the cookie jar. He's charismatic and that's about it.

Nope, never read his books or anything but from the small amount of research I've done on his "diet" it's all about eating clean, counting calories, avoiding alcohol and other commonsense things that everyone should know in the first place. His main deal is staying with fighters, cooking for them and keeping their hands away from the cookie jar. He's charismatic and that's about it.

Wait, wait, wait.

You are an outspoken critic of what Mike Dolce does for his clients. Yet you have never attended a seminar, read his books or actually tried the Dolce diet?

You sure like to generalize and judge, Mr. Dolce.

htm-hal-joanne.jpg

So wile its bumped.
Basically eat anything except , processed foods, grains and dairy.
How does this differ from paleo ?

Wait, wait, wait.

You are an outspoken critic of what Mike Dolce does for his clients. Yet you have never attended a seminar, read his books or actually tried the Dolce diet?

My point is that everything he is well known for pushing diet-wise is so obvious that nobody NEEDS to attend some silly seminar or try "his diet" to know he's just a charismatic layman/gym rat who's good at selling shit. If I wanted a real nutritionist I'd hire someone who has some genuine technical/educational qualifications.

My point is that everything he is well known for pushing diet-wise is so obvious that nobody NEEDS to attend some silly seminar or try "his diet" to know he's just a charismatic layman/gym rat who's good at selling shit. If I wanted a real nutritionist I'd hire someone who has some genuine technical/educational qualifications.

You criticize Dolce because you just think you know what he is all about? You have actually not partaken in his services? I am disappointed in you. To apply critical thinking you first need to learn what the subject is about, then you apply critical thinking.

You assume Dolce does not bring anything to the table because he is charismatic? And because a bunch of teenagers on sherdog told you so?

This is not acceptable.

You criticize Dolce because you just think you know what he is all about? You have actually not partaken in his services? I am disappointed in you. To apply critical thinking you first need to learn what the subject is about, then you apply critical thinking.

You assume Dolce does not bring anything to the table because he is charismatic? And because a bunch of teenagers on sherdog told you so?

This is not acceptable.

I'll accept it.

Turns out it is acceptable.

Of course you do.

When you grow up however, you will find out that adults cannot afford to discard something unless they have educated themselves about it first. When you are young, living in your moms basement, you can say yes or no at a whim and do whatever you feel like.

Grown ups educate themselves, then they apply critical thinking. But do not take it from me, you will find out later in life for yourself I am sure.

2 against 1 Mike. We live in a democracy. My original ruling stands.

Even in a democracy, minors do not have the right to vote. You have to wait until you are older, and more sensible, before you can make such choices.

Imagine what the world would look like if teenage troglodytes from sherdog could vote.

Even in a democracy, minors do not have the right to vote. You have to wait until you are older, and more sensible, before you can make such choices.

Imagine what the world would look like if teenage troglodytes from sherdog could vote.

That is not a voting requirement Mike.

That is not a voting requirement Mike.

Just turn off the computer and do your chores son.

And by the way, remember to give your papa a proper christmas present this year for putting up with all your bull shit. Get him a nice big bag of Dolce whey so he becomes strong and can give you a proper spanking when you are naughty.

fTBjbyT.png

Word of the day

Troglodyte

This guy isn't dolce, i doubt dolce would spend hours online trolling and talking like a retard.

This is some very sad human being who enjoys trolling for attention, and probably jerks off to the idea that people think hes dolce.

Its obvious he is nutritioniskey but i no longer believe its actually mike dolce. Even the snake oil salesman has more integrity than this basement dwelling goof

Word of the day

Troglodyte

This guy isn't dolce, i doubt dolce would spend hours online trolling and talking like a retard.

This is some very sad human being who enjoys trolling for attention, and probably jerks off to the idea that people think hes dolce.

Its obvious he is nutritioniskey but i no longer believe its actually mike dolce. Even the snake oil salesman has more integrity than this basement dwelling goof

I have told you so many times! I am just a regular fight fan like you guys! I just happen to be interested in mma, lifting weights, nutrition and the weight management business.

My favorite fighters are Fedor, Ronda Rousey, Lindsey Valenzuela, Thiago Alves and Mirsad Bektic.

If you do not approve of the word troglodyte then stop being one. Seriously.

Just turn off the computer and do your chores son.

And by the way, remember to give your papa a proper christmas present this year for putting up with all your bull shit. Get him a nice big bag of Dolce whey so he becomes strong and can give you a proper spanking when you are naughty.

fTBjbyT.png

You know how I know you're gay?

Word of the day

Troglodyte

Of course not, but he's entertaining troll anyway

You know how I know you're gay?

Well, I am not actually. However, it is 2015 and who cares if somebody is gay or not? I mean, really? Only republican bible thumpers and insecure teenagers care if somebody is gay in this day and age.

Back