I apologize to Mike Dolce. He is right. (Nutritionist that works with UFC fighters)

I totally agree with you. I have been slowly stopping my drinking and I think that is a big factor in why I feel so great. I used to drink a lot and slowly lessening it is better imo because that will make it more of a habit, whereas stopping completely would probably just end up with me pounding shots at thanksgiving.

Good post Fin.

Slowly but surely is definitely a good way to go about it.

Thanks for the compliment, civil discussion is possible even on Sherdog :cool:

Just a regular guy trying to hock Dolcwhey.

giphy.gif

It just happens to be a good protein. If I would recommend a product from John Cena would that make me him? Please explain how this works in your head. I am genuinely curious.

It just happens to be a good protein. If I would recommend a product from John Cena would that make me him? Please explain how this works in your head. I am genuinely curious.

Bro, you're Dolce.

Bro, you're Dolce.

No. I am just a regular fight fan who is interested in nutrition and the weight management business. Half the forum probably share those interest with me, are they all Dolce too?

I am just a fight fan, end of discussion.

Thank you for pming me a huge map of the world.

You do realize it's round though, right?

It is against the rules to disclose private messages to the forum.

[*]No Disclosure of Personal Information: Do not disclose any other member's email, real name, address, phone number, IP address, or other personal information. This includes the posting contents of emails, private messages

I hope you will read the forum rules to prevent you from getting into trouble again. Now, lets see if we can find a way to make amends. I cant tell you what to do, but perhaps you should apologize to me?

Apologize to BJ

I really like BJ. I have nothing bad to say about him, he is certainly a legend in mma. A a once-in-a-lifetime athlete.

However, what should I apologize for? I have never had any dealings with BJ. Do explain.

No. I am just a regular fight fan who is interested in nutrition and the weight management business. Half the forum probably share those interest with me, are they all Dolce too?

I am just a fight fan, end of discussion.

I think there is a little bit of Mike Dolce in everyone.

I really like BJ. I have nothing bad to say about him, he is certainly a legend in mma. A a once-in-a-lifetime athlete.

However, what should I apologize for? I have never had any dealings with BJ. Do explain.

Sweet, then you won't mind me saying Dolce's a garbage hype man that got lucky with a deal in the UFC. I have not taken any nutrition or biology/anatomy courses and I 100% could have done better by BJ. EASILY. Good job, he figured out the paleo diet that soccer moms use as an excuse to eat bacon.

He's a smug, talentless hack that got lucky, and you are doing more damage to his cause than good.

Pretty sure even as a natural 125lber I would whoop his ass in a fight too. (Well maybe before he got on the sauce). Don't hock his BS products here. He is trash, and a snake - oil salesman. Don't tell me about his 'hard work and insight', my boxing trainer told me 10 years ago about this diet, and he doesn't charge exorbitant amounts. Even if you're not Dolce (even though he is enough of a smug ass to be trolling here), you suck.

Once in a lifetime athlete? Must be hanging with the Onnit crew.

Need me to 'explain' any of that for you, or do you get you're not wanted?

Edit: in before some dick advice about how I need to fix my personal life

Poor troll effort. I sense you will be banned soon.

I'm pretty sure its against the rules to spam someone with images that are deliberately huge. Near 100mb of them.

Reported troll.

Well, it is nice to see you are "pretty sure" about the rules. Too bad you missed that you are not allowed to disclose PM´s in the forum. I was not going to report you, but your reply was not very polite.

Well, it is nice to see you are "pretty sure" about the rules. Too bad you missed that you are not allowed to disclose PM´s in the forum. I was not going to report you, but your reply was not very polite.

You started off pretty innocent Mike but you're sounding a little mean now.

You have never tried Mike Dolces services, you know nothing about them. If you bring your imaginary girlfriend out to eat at a new restaurant, do you write a review of the place before you have actually went there and tried the food? Of course not.

You think you know what Dolce and his services are about beforehand because you jumped on the anti-Dolce-bandwagon without applying any critical thinking or logic, like a silly goose.

I hope you realize you can never win this discussion as long as you have not even tried Dolce´s services.

Personally insulting me makes your "defense" of Dolce look even sillier(and makes it too obvious that you're trolling) & it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that Dolce is simply telling people to avoid processed sugar, alcohol and generally eat clean, count calories and exercise regularly. Dolce has no real qualifications anyway. I don't have to do obsessive amounts of research to know the guy's nothing special. Disagreeing with you and Dolce doesn't mean I'm just riding the anti-Dolce bandwagon. He's a generic supplement salesman/unqualified "nutritionist" who charges too much.

Also I'll take Eric Brown's word for it as far as Dolce lying goes because I consider him infinitely more qualified and credible than Dolce although he is getting a little too heated. I don't care enough to research his alleged lying personally so I have no dog in that fight and no real emotion towards Dolce in general. These threads are fun though.

Sweet, then you won't mind me saying Dolce's a garbage hype man that got lucky with a deal in the UFC. I have not taken any nutrition or biology/anatomy courses and I 100% could have done better by BJ. EASILY. Good job, he figured out the paleo diet that soccer moms use as an excuse to eat bacon.

He's a smug, talentless hack that got lucky, and you are doing more damage to his cause than good.

Pretty sure even as a natural 125lber I would whoop his ass in a fight too. (Well maybe before he got on the sauce). Don't hock his BS products here. He is trash, and a snake - oil salesman. Don't tell me about his 'hard work and insight', my boxing trainer told me 10 years ago about this diet, and he doesn't charge exorbitant amounts. Even if you're not Dolce (even though he is enough of a smug ass to be trolling here), you suck.

Once in a lifetime athlete? Must be hanging with the Onnit crew.

Need me to 'explain' any of that for you, or do you get you're not wanted?

Alright, so lets see what we got here.

You think you are more qualified than somebody who has been around and working with top athletes for 20 years and won the coach of the year award two consecutive times. At least you have confidence, that is good, you might actually prove me wrong and pull your own weight in society at some point in the future.

Maybe, instead of sitting down in your moms basement, raging at people who enjoy success. You could try to improve your own situation and do something constructive with your life? Hmm?

Stop being so upset with Dolce, you cant do anything about it. You cant do anything about his successful business, awards, mega star clients aor awesome life. You want good things for yourself? Turn the computer off, get off your butt and do something constructive. Being mad and bitter over Dolce wont get you anywhere in life.

Nothing private about maps of the world. But you know that, and you're trolling.

I like that everything you're doing is reflecting poorly on Dolce though.

I wouldn't be surprised if he decides to take legal action against you for all this fake innocence trolling you're doing.

Revealing anything from private messages is actually against the rules. Subject does not matter, but fine you do not have to believe me you will find out for yourself.

So I am going to get sued for saying I am not Mike Dolce? That is good stuff man.

For your information, this thread is about a sherdogger who managed to lose weight thanks to Dolce, stay on topic instead of going astray and attacking other users.

You think you are more qualified than somebody who has been around and working with top athletes for 20 years and won the coach of the year award two consecutive times. At least you have confidence, that is good, you might actually prove me wrong and pull your own weight in society at some point in the future.

Maybe, instead of sitting down in your moms basement, raging at people who enjoy success. You could try to improve your own situation and do something constructive with your life? Hmm?

Stop being so upset with Dolce, you cant do anything about it. You cant do anything about his successful business, awards, mega star clients aor awesome life. You want good things for yourself? Turn the computer off, get off your butt and do something constructive. Being mad and bitter over Dolce wont get you anywhere in life.

Why do you keep throwing accusation of forum posters being losers, sitting in their mom's basement? These petty insults do you no justice and weaken you argument. Many people here are grown men, active athletes, professionals etc...

If you want to argue about the Dolce diet then do so with facts and logic, not name-calling and insults.

Do something constructive like create at least 2 accounts almost entirely dedicated to defending an unqualified "nutritionist"/supplement salesman? ;)

Why do you keep throwing accusation of forum posters being losers, sitting in their mom's basement? These petty insults do you no justice and weaken you argument. Many people here are grown men, active athletes, professionals etc...

If you want to argue about the Dolce diet then do so with facts and logic, not name-calling and insults.

Trolling 101. Get people heated so their replies are emotional rather than logical.

Back