I need a TV Series recommendation... Something good but off the beaten path v.2

This is a pretty good one. Not all time great but a solid 8/10 that I had not heard of at all......Some web sites have it listed as a comedy or black comedy but it's more drama with humor.....reminds me a lot of the style of White Collar which is another solid 8/10 show on Netflix.

imposters-renewed-for-season-two-social.jpg

It's kind of a silly show that I was completely addicted to. I loved everyone involved.

It didn't hurt that Lavi was a smoke show.

inbar-lavi-today-170206_bdc4c8fc87439ac4666e237fbcd89cd4.today-inline-large.jpg

Last edited:
‘Divorce’ on HBO is a pretty decent show. You could probably watch 1 episode of it and tell if it's your thing. Thomas Hayden Church really delivers and basically carries the whole thing.

I'm really enjoying this show, and you're right, Church is killing it.

Carnivale, HBO series from several years back.

Loved that series.

The end of the season one finale was EPIC. The first time I saw it, it put me into a coma.

I had been watching it with my room mate but he worked later than me so I saw each episode first. When he got home that night I couldn't even talk to him. I just said "fucking watch it" and went to my room.

Vice principals on hbo is amazing

Crashing is also really good

Vice Principals would have been better if McBride had never done any other shows, so this wasn't the fifth time I see him play the character. Goggins was fantastic though.

Crashing is a blast.

Vice Principals would have been better if McBride had never done any other shows, so this wasn't the fifth time I see him play the character. Goggins was fantastic though.

Crashing is a blast.

I thought McBride was a good because he starts out full Eastbound and down, but his character grows into a real person

Loved that series.

The end of the season one finale was EPIC. The first time I saw it, it put me into a coma.

I had been watching it with my room mate but he worked later than me so I saw each episode first. When he got home that night I couldn't even talk to him. I just said "fucking watch it" and went to my room.

Indeed. Clancy Brown kills it in this show, one of my all time favorites. The only series box set I ever bought.

I thought McBride was a good because he starts out full Eastbound and down, but his character grows into a real person

He makes the same growth in E&D, though. Every season.

IT"S WHAT HE DOES

photo.php

Counterpart with J.K. Simmons seems like it could be something really good. Only watched a couple episodes, but it's tasty.

Counterpart with J.K. Simmons seems like it could be something really good. Only watched a couple episodes, but it's tasty.

Yeah, I'm loving it.

Very slick, funny, outstanding action.

Not only is Simmons great in both roles, Serraicco is phenomenal.

fa0b99f3-ee19-4fd4-83fb-40d9a8bb5210.jpg

Nobody talks about NYPD Blue anymore but it was very good

so fucking annoyed with jericho's cancellation. it and firefly should have been able to run their course. i hate neilsen families.
It ran its course. It was getting dumb by the end of the first season imo

It didn't hurt that Lavi was a smoke show.

I've always hated the term 'smoke show' as meaning a hot chick, for 2 reasons:

1. it sounds like 'smoke & mirrors', something that lacks substance, like it should actually mean the opposite, like "yeah, she looked really hot in the bar, but it was just a smoke show, when I got her home with the lights on, she had stubble & a dick."

2. Brendan Schaub uses the term all the time. Which means it can't be good

I've always hated the term 'smoke show' as meaning a hot chick, for 2 reasons:

1. it sounds like 'smoke & mirrors', something that lacks substance, like it should actually mean the opposite, like "yeah, she looked really hot in the bar, but it was just a smoke show, when I got her home with the lights on, she had stubble & a dick."

2. Brendan Schaub uses the term all the time. Which means it can't be good

inbarlavi-instagram.jpg

Just caught the first episode, I really liked it. The movie was AWESOME.

Back