ICE start busting Irish illegals to validate their jobs and easy pickings

So?

He broke the law.

Guess what would happen to people who commit murders 20-25 years ago and then finally being discovered because new evidence comes to light? Oh, that's right...they go to jail! Because good behavior doesn't omit you from past crimes unpunished.

Lol at raising a family here, working and owning property is the same as committing murder. Another dumb Trumptard

Great example. Lulz

Lol at raising a family here, working and owning property is the same as committing murder. Another dumb Trumptard

Great example. Lulz

LOL at thinking that just because you sneak into America long enough to buy a house and settle in means you are an American...

He's a glorified squatter you dipshit. You want to promote the logic that if you squat somewhere long enough, that it's yours??

The immigration process is there for a reason, dipshit. It's not just some red tape bureaucratic bullshit. It's actually got a purpose and part of that purpose is to help keep current American's safe. YOU DON'T GET TO BYPASS THAT BECAUSE YOU BOUGHT A HOUSE.

LOL at thinking that just because you sneak into America long enough to buy a house and settle in means you are an American...

He's a glorified squatter you dipshit. You want to promote the logic that if you squat somewhere long enough, that it's yours??

The immigration process is there for a reason, dipshit. It's not just some red tape bureaucratic bullshit. It's actually got a purpose and part of that purpose is to help keep current American's safe. YOU DON'T GET TO BYPASS THAT BECAUSE YOU BOUGHT A HOUSE.

How can you sneak into something long enough?

You either sneak in or you don't. After you're here how are you still sneaking in long enough?

Yeah he's squatting in his own house he bought and paid for lol. Also pays taxes

They've been targeting MS-13 as a priority well above cases like this.

I think this is an attempt at maintaining a semblance of legal integrity to avoid accusations of cherry-picking, racism, and other hackneyed leftist barb.

Are there even such accusations thrown around?

How can you sneak into something long enough?

You either sneak in or you don't. After you're here how are you still sneaking in long enough?

Yeah he's squatting in his own house he bought and paid for lol. Also pays taxes

Well fella, over the course of his stay hes obviously found ways around all the red tape involved to do all the stuff hes done.

Its ironic in that he likely put in more work cheating the system than he would have completing his immigration process.

One wonders then why he would do that? He must have know everytime his citezenship documents were needed that he was there illegaly.

But you are not making any sense. So at what point does a person get to skmply bypass american security procedures?

1 year? 5 years?

How many kids are needed? 1? 3?

You get it now? Nothing about this guy is special in that in grants him special privledges.

Well fella, over the course of his stay hes obviously found ways around all the red tape involved to do all the stuff hes done.

Its ironic in that he likely put in more work cheating the system than he would have completing his immigration process.

One wonders then why he would do that? He must have know everytime his citezenship documents were needed that he was there illegaly.

But you are not making any sense. So at what point does a person get to skmply bypass american security procedures?

1 year? 5 years?

How many kids are needed? 1? 3?

You get it now? Nothing about this guy is special in that in grants him special privledges.

Wouldn't amnesty just be a suitable solution for this case.

Oh wait I'm asking a right winger to use context

Wouldn't amnesty just be a suitable solution for this case.

Oh wait I'm asking a right winger to use context

I dont know the details about his specific situation and neither do you.

You just read about kids and a house and instantly blamed trump.

Which is the new obama.

Fun fact. Had he finished his immigration process they wouldnt be deporting him.

Seems really dumb to be an illegal immigrant when you have something to lose. It's not like you're a taco with no money. They're probably going to get barred from ever re-entering the US.

Boston’s Irish community has it's jimmies rustled after ICE agents detained a local leader for deportation.

This guy called Cunningham (an electrical contractor and past chairman of the Gaelic Athletic Association in Boston) who owned a house and had a family in the U.S. for 14 years appeared on a television show, which was also streamed online, and proclaimed his illegal immigration status in the U.S.

image.jpg

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/local_coverage/2017/06/ice_bust_puts_boston_s_illegal_irish_on_edge

What say you War Room? Don't SJW's rally around brown skins and complain about Trump when they face deportation? Bet they won't say shit this time or do them Paddy basterds and 4th generation plastics need to be deported?

I've always maintained the stance that illegal overstays are a bigger issue than South American border crossers since they're generally international travelers with more resources and connections abroad.

I think white people in general should stop dancing every time someone accuses them of racism.

Calling someone racists has been abused so much.

But in your case is well deserved.

People talking about hard working illegals and you come in talking about IQ and white people.

>tfw half Mexican half Irish

[sweats nervously]

No but seriously, we either have laws and borders, or we don't

If we have borders and immigration laws then they should be enforced. It doesn't matter what nationality or skin color

So is your Irish half true Irish or protestant?

So is your Irish half true Irish or protestant?

True Irish

That's why it was a smooth transition ti marry a catholic mexican

Plus all the stereotypes are the same; catholic, too many kids, too much beer, like boxing and angry street fights, steal American jobs etc

True Irish

That's why it was a smooth transition ti marry a catholic mexican

Plus all the stereotypes are the same; catholic, too many kids, too much beer, like boxing and angry street fights, steal American jobs etc

No wonder people think the Irish came from Spain, but i guess that has more to do with fervent catholicism since you can find similar stereotypes in Poland.

No wonder people think the Irish came from Spain, but i guess that has more to do with fervent catholicism since you can find similar stereotypes in Poland.

And getting dominated by colonial powers i.e. Britain and Spain

They have a similar historical arc

I've read that during the Mexican American war, a lot of Irish soldiers defected because they felt the Mexicans fighting were like the Irish trying to fight off the English and didn't want to be part of it

Back